Author Topic: Ideas to bring more people to NW  (Read 3012 times)

Suns

Re: Ideas to bring more people to NW
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2018, 06:51:47 am »
I can shell out like $1000 for somebody to do a sponsored gameplay, lmk who you guys wants and I'll try to contact them

"and on this day of April 11th, 2018, Father DjOverJoy was known for proposing the resurrection of NW."

Online Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • Donator
  • Avid slave of lonedoge.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th | James Love
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2018, 07:23:00 am »
no point

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2018, 10:55:30 am »
I can shell out like $1000 for somebody to do a sponsored gameplay, lmk who you guys wants and I'll try to contact them
I’ll do it

Offline Herishey

• Junior Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shameless
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2018, 11:10:14 am »
no point
We've already got two of the most famous YouTubers in the world anyway, Me and ur boy Fwuffles.
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Online Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • Donator
  • Avid slave of lonedoge.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17th | James Love
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2018, 02:00:37 pm »
no point
We've already got two of the most famous YouTubers in the world anyway, Me and ur boy Fwuffles.
i gotta start uploading again to make NW alive again

Offline Herishey

• Junior Moderator
  • Nobleman of NW.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shameless
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2018, 02:12:35 pm »
#MakeFwuffyGreatAgain
I won some things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Boa

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2018, 12:41:44 am »
Alright here's the step by step process we are going to carry out to achieve our goal.

1.Pay a big youtuber to post a video about NW, I suggest a youtuber whose audience is comprised of mostly roleplayers.
      Bonus - Hire another youtuber who's niche is high depth video games that require lots of skill and critical thought(CSGO for example) This is great because he will use a lot of large and complex words to talk about this game and create the illusion that it actually takes skill. This will help later on in our process

2.Next we need to spread out to as many gaming forums/websites as we can, and bribe admins/respected members to post threads promoting NW.

3.Convince a gaming company that an NW remastered is the next big thing and could generate millions, show them all the positive responses on the internet.

4.Said gaming company remasters NW with modern graphics and releases it before bannerlord
    Also adds new things like CSGO's skins and crates and shit(alot more money for such little extra work hehehehehe)

5.Recruit an army of shills to demonize bannerlord as well as NW's other competitors(For Honor) and its horrible development team, convince the people to switch to the NW remastered.

6.Start hosting tournaments that have a decent prize pool(in the thousands) funded by the gaming company.

7. This is where we start slowly building our icon for NW, you see in every sport, there is an "icon", a hero, someone who's unstoppable and is everyones dream, everyone wants to be them, this brings a lot more viewers to the sport/game, examples previously used in sports/entertainment, Kelly Slater, Barry Bonds, Bo Jackson(big one), Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson. We also need our icon to be attractive because of what is called the "halo effect", tall, white, strong, handsome, aka me.

8.By this time NW should have a really big audience and money is no problem, so we bring the tournaments to the TV.

9.For our tournament, our hosts need to be some hot ass bitches, like I mean fuckin huge boobs, 10/10 face, just another trick to get ALOT more viewers.

10. by this time our Icon, or Icons, have already been established, clothing companies begin sponsoring our Icons(companies that we own LARGE amounts of stock in hehehehe), we tell our icon that to sponsor the companies clothing during the tournament he will have to pay a small fee(just some more money for us hehehehhe)

11.Alright now at this point, we are making BIG MONEY, but we aren't at the top yet, we need to become the number one professional E-Sport in the world. So we need to take care of valve and CSGO. We can do this one of two ways, peaceful or hostile. The peaceful way is we need to create a scandal of some sort aimed at the CEO of valve Gabe Newell. I'm thinking he could have "raped" or "molested" some of the girls working for him, or catch him in the act of openly criticizing gays, if this was to happenn god damn valve can kiss goodbye to making money ever again. The liberal news networks will BLAST his ass for the next 5 years. Valves major shareholders will sell in a heartbeat and valves stock will hit rock bottom. Now the hostile way is to hire private military contractors and the rest is done.

12. Now that csgo and valve are out of the picture, NW will reign supreme over all the land.

*this is all hypothetical and the author of this post has no intentions to perform anything mentioned or implied in this post, this is purely satire and for comedic purposes*
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:00:08 am by MATT123456789 »
yawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyaw

Offline Fartknocker

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2018, 01:22:25 am »
Alright here's the step by step process we are going to carry out to achieve our goal.

1.Pay a big youtuber to post a video about NW, I suggest a youtuber whose audience is comprised of mostly roleplayers.
      Bonus - Hire another youtuber who's niche is high depth video games that require lots of skill and critical thought(CSGO for example) This is great because he will use a lot of large and complex words to talk about this game and create the illusion that it actually takes skill. This will help later on in our process

2.Next we need to spread out to as many gaming forums/websites as we can, and bribe admins/respected members to post threads promoting NW.

3.Convince a gaming company that an NW remastered is the next big thing and could generate millions, show them all the positive responses on the internet.

4.Said gaming company remasters NW with modern graphics and releases it before bannerlord
    Also adds new things like CSGO's skins and crates and shit(alot more money for such little extra work hehehehehe)

5.Recruit an army of shills to demonize bannerlord as well as NW's other competitors(For Honor) and its horrible development team, convince the people to switch to the NW remastered.

6.Start hosting tournaments that have a decent prize pool(in the thousands) funded by the gaming company.

7. This is where we start slowly building our icon for NW, you see in every sport, there is an "icon", a hero, someone who's unstoppable and is everyones dream, everyone wants to be them, this brings a lot more viewers to the sport/game, examples previously used in sports/entertainment, Kelly Slater, Barry Bonds, Bo Jackson(big one), Peyton Manning, Michael Jordan, Mike Tyson. We also need our icon to be attractive because of what is called the "halo effect", tall, white, strong, handsome, aka me.

8.By this time NW should have a really big audience and money is no problem, so we bring the tournaments to the TV.

9.For our tournament, our hosts need to be some hot ass bitches, like I mean fuckin huge boobs, 10/10 face, just another trick to get ALOT more viewers.

10. by this time our Icon, or Icons, have already been established, clothing companies begin sponsoring our Icons(companies that we own LARGE amounts of stock in hehehehe), we tell our icon that to sponsor the companies clothing during the tournament he will have to pay a small fee(just some more money for us hehehehhe)

11.Too tired right now to think anymore about it, will finish later.
How bout you use the $500 for your tournament to bribe a big youtuber?
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Boa

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2018, 03:25:36 am »

How bout you use the $500 for your tournament to bribe a big youtuber?

not enough to achieve that
yawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvvyawn yawn yawn yawnyawn yawn yawn yawnvyaw

Offline Sgt.Winters

• First Lieutenant
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kharak is burning...
  • Side: Union
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2018, 04:32:53 am »

This can work 100%

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2018, 04:38:46 am »
7 is obviously the NW celeb himself, DJ Overjoy

Oatmeal

« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2018, 04:46:35 am »
7 would obviously be me come on now:
- undisputed hour for hour GOAT
- most handsome player in NA
- been on 60 minutes before
- labeled as “a people’s champ”

Offline Boa

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2018, 05:02:05 am »
7 would obviously be me come on now:
- undisputed hour for hour GOAT
- most handsome player in NA
- been on 60 minutes before
- labeled as “a people’s champ”

Lol no son, you are gunna be one of the people who makes the icon great.

Suns

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2018, 06:15:47 am »
LMFAO

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
  • yes
    • View Profile
  • Nick: xd
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2018, 11:28:30 pm »
:)

Greece have always been the real MVP's of this tournament if I'm honest.