- Organizer(s) Name(s)
: Kaide & Krytenn
- Organizer(s) Steam Information
: [59th] Kaide [59th] Krytenn
- Event's Steam Group Information (if applicable)
: Awaiting approval before we proceed.
- Event Name
: Napoleonic Wars Champions League
- Previous Event Thread(s) (if applicable)
Current thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=42428.msg1872967#new History/Background
This competition was previously hosted in 2016/17. It was hugely popular and very successful for its time. The Napoleonic Wars Champions League is a League based competition involving 16 Napoleonic Wars Regiments. Starting off there are 4 groups. Group A, Group B and Group C & D. In each group there are 4 Regiments. The top 2 winners from groups A, B and C proceed into a quarter final match up! The 2 winners of the quarter finals will then face off against one another in a "Grand Final!". The winning regiment of that final will win a cash prize of £50!
The competition was hosted in the past to provide a highly competitive and fun event for the regiments of NW. It follows the standard rules for competitive 1v1s. . The groups are seeded via a live Youtube broadcast:
The winning regiment only plays 6 games, and half of the regiments get knocked out after three games. Making it ideal for regiments to commit a few weeks to this great competition. Regiments and the players of NW loved this competition and have asked to bring it back. We plan on hosting two in the next 6 months. And will like to continue with many in the future. Great regiments like the 77y plan on returning to the competitive event to play in this competition.
- What is the average attendance for this event?
So far we have a confirmation of 10 regiments out of a potential 16 to be involved in this event. The attendance will vary from 15-20.
- Are there any criteria(s) for entering in this event?
The criteria is that regiments have to bring at least 15 members and accept to follow these rules:
- Who else will require board moderator permissions? Myself Kaide
All NWL rules are valid here.
- No firing/reloading in charge.
- No firing/reloading out of line.
- No Officer Aim.
- Gaps in lines must be filled / closed tightly.
- At least 15 line attendance.
- Line Infantry only .
- Only one line per regiment.
- If one team does not turn up the other will get a defaulted victory.
- If both teams fail to turn up both receive a defaulted loss.
- No invites allowed. *Player GUID's will be checked and may result in regiment suspensions*
- No flaming or insulting fellow league participants.
and Krytenn - You and the other administrators will receive board moderation permissions, in order to manage the event well. Will you agree to use your power(s) wisely, and commit to making decisions that benefit everyone involved?
- If there are any abuse(s) of power, the moderation team reserves the right to punish those that have board moderator privileges, up to and including removal of your child board and closing of the topic: