Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42836 times)

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #345 on: May 02, 2018, 11:53:00 am »
As someone who went from 40-50 ping to 18 ping this year: I feel like block-chambering is a lot easier with lower pings, and so is rechambering and stun chambering. Could also be that I got a bit better at the game, but chambering is way easier with 18 ping.

It is easier but still, if you have 50-60 ping for years then there is no excuse, you should be used to it.
Who’s stronger in your opinion, a guy with 50-60 for years or the guy with 10-15 ping for years?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2018, 12:02:27 pm »
As someone who went from 40-50 ping to 18 ping this year: I feel like block-chambering is a lot easier with lower pings, and so is rechambering and stun chambering. Could also be that I got a bit better at the game, but chambering is way easier with 18 ping.

It is easier but still, if you have 50-60 ping for years then there is no excuse, you should be used to it.
Who’s stronger in your opinion, a guy with 50-60 for years or the guy with 10-15 ping for years?
That depends on the player, Xeon played with 70-100 ping for years and was one of the best duelists I've seen as well as a great groupfighter in his prime.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #347 on: May 02, 2018, 12:12:13 pm »
Try to remember guys, regardless of your ping, it all comes down to the player using it. You could be a guy who has played the game for 5 years with 10-15 ping, but never practice nor joined many teams. Compared to a guy with 60-70 ping who has been playing for the same amount of time who has practiced, competed and played with plenty of teams.

Pretty much summed up by what Heri said.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 02, 2018, 12:20:08 pm »
Try to remember guys, regardless of your ping, it all comes down to the player using it. You could be a guy who has played the game for 5 years with 10-15 ping, but never practice nor joined many teams. Compared to a guy with 60-70 ping who has been playing for the same amount of time who has practiced, competed and played with plenty of teams.

And still, imagine the duel between the same Haze(ping 15) who can be called an experienced dude and Vortx(50-60 ping) with might be the same experience. Who is going to win?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 02, 2018, 12:27:54 pm »
You kind of missed the point on why I said that but okay

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 02, 2018, 12:33:12 pm »
You kind of missed the point on why I said that but okay
I did not. That’s why I exampled the situation with equal players.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #351 on: May 02, 2018, 12:44:46 pm »
40-50 ping for years, I have no problem with rechambering some 10-20 ping boys...

And I can say that even for me, when my ping jumping to 60 it feels laggy and not like always, like I used to. So such a small differents still matter.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 02, 2018, 12:59:34 pm »
40-50 ping for years, I have no problem with rechambering some 10-20 ping boys...

And I can say that even for me, when my ping jumping to 60 it feels laggy and not like always, like I used to. So such a small differents still matter.
You stated for years, try what you’ve said against Tiberias.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 02, 2018, 01:10:46 pm »

And still, imagine the duel between the same Haze(ping 15) who can be called an experienced dude and Vortx(50-60 ping) with might be the same experience. Who is going to win?
Xeon again had 70-100 ping and won a few duel tournaments (both players having 2-3 years experience with their relevant pings) beating players with 15-40 ping.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Council

• Sergeant Major
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 02, 2018, 01:19:15 pm »

Xeon again had 70-100 ping and won a few duel tournaments (both players having 2-3 years experience with their relevant pings) beating players with 15-40 ping.
Can’t find any tournament with Xeon as participant/winner, could you give it to me?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #355 on: May 02, 2018, 01:19:19 pm »
Have you considered Xeon was just an insane player, Marxeil plays pretty insane for his ping I don't think saying 60-70 ping is equal to 10-20 because of "how you use it" it's still worse ping and a disadvantage.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 02, 2018, 01:33:15 pm »
Spoiler

Can’t find any tournament with Xeon as participant/winner, could you give it to me?
[close]
These were some years back, but any active tournament player from 2012-14 would remember I imagine.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #357 on: May 02, 2018, 01:34:30 pm »
10 ping or 50 both are same but 60+ feels laggy af cant even feint properly or it is bcause of my turkish internet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2466s&v=5NrN5N8V8ms
The duel tournament which had been won by xeon

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2018, 01:35:37 pm »
10 ping or 50 both are same but 60+ feels laggy af cant even feint properly or it is bcause of my turkish internet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=2466s&v=5NrN5N8V8ms
The duel tournament which had been won by xeon
Thanks was trying to find that but couldn't remember if it was Lyra, Gaz or Archer.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 02, 2018, 01:55:55 pm »
Evan vs Xeon, what a matchup...