Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42832 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #300 on: April 30, 2018, 03:46:30 am »
One would genuinely think that you'd get used to your higher ping over the years  :)

Be happy you can so your turkish kicks
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #301 on: April 30, 2018, 01:10:29 pm »
german
servers
are
utter
garbo
The closest you can get for now is german servers, and even tho its slightly closer, you'll get even worse gameplay experience lol
German servers aren't garbage. You just have +10 ping there, that's the problem  :D

Maybe russian servers are just as trash as the german servers and you can't tell the difference?  :)
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #302 on: April 30, 2018, 02:53:20 pm »
up until around 120 ping the game is completely playable, especially on medium speed (including canada here too), only from 85-120 do you start getting some chamber delays but you can still quickblock and i found with 60 ping quickblocks are the easiest sooo... point is if you've been playing with it for years you shouldn't have an excuse, if you couldn't negotiate a german server then it's just unlucky

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #303 on: April 30, 2018, 03:20:46 pm »
You say 120 but its all relative. To someone like me usually with 10~ ping, even going up to like 60 feels crazy.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Caps

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 30, 2018, 03:33:12 pm »
you need lower than 20 for competitive and at 60 game becomes unplayable

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #305 on: April 30, 2018, 03:34:54 pm »
lmao
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 30, 2018, 03:41:41 pm »
huh??? how so

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #307 on: April 30, 2018, 04:16:09 pm »
up until around 120 ping the game is completely playable, especially on medium speed (including canada here too), only from 85-120 do you start getting some chamber delays but you can still quickblock and i found with 60 ping quickblocks are the easiest sooo... point is if you've been playing with it for years you shouldn't have an excuse, if you couldn't negotiate a german server then it's just unlucky

Well yeah, it's "playable" up to 130 ping, but you're going to struggle a lot more when you have 90-130 ping going against guys who have 30 or less is far from ideal. Glances happen a lot more, chamber delays as you mentioned, and proximity glitches are the bane of my existence as Blake knows, which anyone with sub 80 ping can abuse, if they have the desire to do so. I usually notice an immediate difference when my ping is 115+, in contrast to my usual 100-106.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 30, 2018, 05:18:29 pm »

hahahaha no it doesn't LOL

I play with 50-60 all the time since my internet stays up high, I've even beaten people in EU groupfights with a steady 120 ping LMAO
It all means getting used to, you don't need lower ping, you need consistent ping to play consistently.
There's a clear difference.
I'd rather have a shit 60-70 ping connection that atleast stayed stable instead of my current internet that goes from 30-2k :)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 30, 2018, 05:27:37 pm »
german
servers
are
utter
garbo
The closest you can get for now is german servers, and even tho its slightly closer, you'll get even worse gameplay experience lol
German servers aren't garbage. You just have +10 ping there, that's the problem  :D

Maybe russian servers are just as trash as the german servers and you can't tell the difference?  :)
Or mb it's to hard for you to play the game with ping higher than 10  :)
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #310 on: April 30, 2018, 05:44:24 pm »
60+ feels like im getting 60 fps :C

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #311 on: April 30, 2018, 06:01:29 pm »
I just use fwuffys autoblock

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 30, 2018, 06:30:47 pm »
fake news

Offline SpicyDwarf

• Major
  • wagwan piff tings
    • View Profile
  • Nick: whats your bbm pin
« Reply #313 on: April 30, 2018, 06:49:03 pm »
“Any negative opinions on ping are fake news, just like the CNN, ABC, NBC polls in the election. Sorry, people want server security and extreme vetting.” - The Donald
Single widow. Parent to 14 Uzbekistani children.
spicy's leadership won us nwl
his leadership won us a trip to being banned from like 5100 events smh

Offline RebelliouS

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr24_RebelliouS
  • Side: Union
« Reply #314 on: April 30, 2018, 09:53:27 pm »
Its funny how its Fwuffy , when he almost breaks his mouse re-joining to server for feeling little ping increasement and lag on casual occasions on groupfighting events . If it doesnt matter to play with 60 and its easier to quickblock , then why dont you get a lower speed higher ping internet and get 60 ping and play with it ? The issue is not "if you can play with blabla ping or not" the issue here is that ping differs a lot in NW . Even more now cause people playing groupfighting events are experienced and they will exploit the ping difference against you highly . Tbf Canada maybe is more solid than many NWWC teams in this tourney maybe even from Turkey , but the reason they can not easily beat european countries is simply ping difference . Who wouldnt like to have a 20 ping If they could , who would prefer to play with 60-70 ping ? So yeah NL didint want to play on german server , and we played on a french server however server had 0 lag we still had 10-20 more pings on it then what we would have in german server . As I said in earlier post ping is a ping if its lower your reactions fits to your reflexes better , go search for the meaning If you simply can not understand .