Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42260 times)

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2018, 12:13:47 am »
Team DDR when?
Dance-Dance Revolution?

Offline VivaLaVida

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2018, 12:16:21 am »
@Kobzik I doubt any of you were actually born or lived in USSR. Anyway it's not relevant, as Herishey said. The amounts of players signing up will speak for themselves.
Zappy searched for players and signed-up them. So yeah, if Slovakia won't do anything and wait until sign-ups are over, then there will be no sign-ups.
then there will be no Slovakia and only Czechs

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2018, 05:32:47 am »
@Kobzik I doubt any of you were actually born or lived in USSR. Anyway it's not relevant, as Herishey said. The amounts of players signing up will speak for themselves.
Zappy searched for players and signed-up them. So yeah, if Slovakia won't do anything and wait until sign-ups are over, then there will be no sign-ups.

He got quite a few players from native, yeah.. Slovakia can't even make a 5v5 NC team because the lack of players, so there goes that option.

Honestly, just accept the fact that Slovakia simply cannot play as an independent nation. I wouldn't give a fuck about splitting if they could.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2018, 06:20:17 am »

He got quite a few players from native, yeah.. Slovakia can't even make a 5v5 NC team because the lack of players, so there goes that option.

Honestly, just accept the fact that Slovakia simply cannot play as an independent nation. I wouldn't give a fuck about splitting if they could.
No, u can) If Zappy searched 10 Norwegian players, I think u can do it too, stop crying

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2018, 06:33:56 am »
Yeah but some of those players are pretty bad, he literally messaged me to ask if I had any Norwegians in the 18e that could join his team just so they have the minimum amount of players lol.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2018, 07:12:20 am »
To be honest, I was playing with 1st Brigade guys many times, and they literally have only few slovaks in their community, which are probably casual players tho. Almost same situation with Team Ukraine, but we have only few good players and a lot of useless wanks like Bodya #nohate. But at least we barely got 7 players (with Shogun, he is latvian), so Slovakia really cant do for now.

For sure they can try to get native players as Zappy did, but those native players can just say that they are not interested or something,  you can't be sure for 100% about this, just giving an example how it is in CIS community for now (apart from Rey).

You just need to accept this lads, one coalition should be there for sure.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2018, 07:29:24 am »
But u know, MarxeiL, in football not every team have good players, but they still participate) So, I think this year need to ban all coalitions or will allow all past (like CZSLV, NORDEN, SWE-FIN, CCCP and so on). I think it would be honestly.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 07:37:08 am by MrDixon »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2018, 08:14:45 am »
Should we not allow people to participate in NWWC and get a chance at the prices because their country can't form a team. CZSK has been a team for the past 3 years.

If all else fails make a "leftover team" for players who don't have a team? Kinda like World Cup of Hockey does, having team America and team Europe alongside Canada, USA, Sweden, Russia etc.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2018, 08:28:00 am »
Should we not allow people to participate in NWWC and get a chance at the prices because their country can't form a team. CZSK has been a team for the past 3 years.

If all else fails make a "leftover team" for players who don't have a team? Kinda like World Cup of Hockey does, having team America and team Europe alongside Canada, USA, Sweden, Russia etc.
So basically, you want a team full of retards that nobody wanted?

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2018, 08:32:39 am »

So basically, you want a team full of retards that nobody wanted?

yeS!

Like I said, if all else fails.
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2018, 09:19:06 am »
To be honest, I was playing with 1st Brigade guys many times, and they literally have only few slovaks in their community, which are probably casual players tho. Almost same situation with Team Ukraine, but we have only few good players and a lot of useless wanks like Bodya #nohate. But at least we barely got 7 players (with Shogun, he is latvian), so Slovakia really cant do for now.

For sure they can try to get native players as Zappy did, but those native players can just say that they are not interested or something,  you can't be sure for 100% about this, just giving an example how it is in CIS community for now (apart from Rey).

You just need to accept this lads, one coalition should be there for sure.
It's easy to say and easy to do like we do every year. We keep struggling to get a competent team each single year, but still manage to do field a full Turkish team (unlike others where the community is bigger). Why have we never complained about having a coalition with some nation? It's a game, so you're supposed to play for fun and in the case of this tournament also to field the best of your country. Tough luck if your own scene isn't as good as others, you just have to accept it.
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2018, 09:31:04 am »
The Turkish community for NW is probably the biggest language speaking community there is. Theres at least 4 regiments that all bring 30+. Only 3 English speaking ones still bring that amount.

You guys confuse not being able to field a team, to being able to field one with good players.

Wursti

« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2018, 09:33:37 am »
The Turkish community for NW is probably the biggest language speaking community there is. Theres at least 4 regiments that all bring 30+. Only 3 English speaking ones still bring that amount.

You guys confuse not being able to field a team, to being able to field one with good players.

still doesnt change the point that Slovakia can also bring enough to field a team.  they just cant field a team with good players same for TR :^)

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2018, 09:36:17 am »
Yeah, not saying it does. Its just I keep seeing people say that their communities are not that large. They are, they are just too lazy to bother looking.

You have months to find a couple of decent players then practice with them.

Tournesol

« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2018, 09:46:29 am »
Berkovic ? Did you ask to the Native Turkish guys ? On Native  , Turkey is one of the strongest nations, full of very good players. You should talk to them. I know Khefren, a super good infantry and a nice guy.