Author Topic: NWWC 2018 Suggestions  (Read 42809 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC Suggestions
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2018, 03:38:15 pm »
Is Slovakia and Czech republic going to be separated? A lot of Slovakians have applied for Czech Republic and I know some Slovakian's who want to play as Slovakia not Czech Republic.
After seeing Norways signups, I intend to split up as many nations as possible.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: February 26, 2018, 03:40:19 pm »
Is Slovakia and Czech republic going to be separated? A lot of Slovakians have applied for Czech Republic and I know some Slovakian's who want to play as Slovakia not Czech Republic.
and is that rule going to apply for Scotland and what not or just them slav countrys

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 26, 2018, 03:42:42 pm »
and is that rule going to apply for Scotland and what not or just them slav countrys
Ireland will be on it's own as always, Wales never apply to make a team, Scotland I believe is intended to be split up.

But these are pointless questions as Stevens and I both said nothing will be final till captains are done.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #48 on: February 26, 2018, 03:45:43 pm »

Sure, separate us and make it impossible for the 6 Slovakian players to play the tournament. :)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 26, 2018, 03:47:45 pm »

Sure, separate us and make it impossible for the 6 Slovakian players to play the tournament. :)
I have 4 Slovakian players in my reg you'll be fine :)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #50 on: February 26, 2018, 03:49:38 pm »

...tournament to determine who is the most advanced Nation in Groupfighting. Each nation will form a team, worthy of only the best players in its nation...

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2018, 03:51:37 pm »

...tournament to determine who is the most advanced Nation in Groupfighting. Each nation will form a team, worthy of only the best players in its nation...
So you wanna play with Czechs to have a better team, but wasn't there a discussion about the Russians and Ukrainians? which I'm pretty sure won't be allowed, so I don't see a problem here if these 4 guys I have are better than 4 other Slovakians take em.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2018, 03:52:30 pm »
Here is not the place for any of you to argue about this;

But these are pointless questions as Stevens and I both said nothing will be final till captains are done.

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2018, 06:38:34 pm »

I said right from the start, apply to your own nation. Whether it be Czech or Slovakia, again me and herishey will have an in-depth discussion to whether we will allow certain merges. Sign ups Date now posted on the official from page of the forums.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2018, 10:17:21 pm »
and what should i do if im czechoslovakian ?

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2018, 10:32:04 pm »

Follow the Requirements.....(hercules posts for the 99th time)
- Lived for 5 years and born?
- Lived for 8 years?
- PLAYED LAST YEAR IN NWWC 2017

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2018, 11:24:00 pm »

Follow the Requirements.....(hercules posts for the 99th time)
- Lived for 5 years and born?
- Lived for 8 years?
- PLAYED LAST YEAR IN NWWC 2017
You're an idiot Stevens, Sala just meme'd you.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2018, 12:25:56 am »
Splitting up czech's and Slavs  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Zawiszaa

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2018, 07:46:52 am »
I've just read the rules and couldnt find anything about slapping, did i miss it or there is no need to mention that?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2018, 10:04:28 am »
I've always thought any rules against punching are stupid, so don't worry about that.