Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874510 times)

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #345 on: February 15, 2013, 02:26:07 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Gentil

• Captain
  • Escaped inmate of the 84e prison
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gentil
« Reply #346 on: February 15, 2013, 02:52:01 pm »

What We Have to Offer

84e is one of the most prestigious and long-standing regiments in the community, not many are able to boast the longevity and existential stability of the 84e and as such the first thing 84e can offer is a prolonged and reliable place in a respected and tightly-knit community.

84e is primarily a melee focussed regiment and reflects this in its training and battlefield tactics, but not in its selection processes! No one is ever refused admission for inadequate skills, nor kicked from the regiment for lack of progress; all that 84e asks is activity and maturity, with emphasis placed on a fun and communal experience for all involved. We have some of the best and most experienced players in the game who strive to pass on their knowledge to new recruits, who soon themselves become seasoned veterans with unquenchable bloodlusts, and it is this perpetual skill base and not an elitist recruitment policy that has allowed 84e to remain as one of the premier regiments since its founding.

We accept members of all nationalities and have an incredibly diverse roster, with the only requirements being basic proficiency in English and the flexibility to meet the training hours. While an inescapable fact that we are mostly a European regiment operating around European time zones, members from further East and further West have nonetheless found happiness and success in our midst.

You don't have to be a good player to join 84e; we have regular melee practice to ensure everyone is playing at their best. English is used for orders during Linebattles, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. Our members come from all over Europe, the US and Canada. Promotions and Demotions happen very fluidly, and if you are a good fighter or leader you will be noticed quickly. Inactive players are kicked out within a month, so the Roster always reflects our true numbers.

What can 84e offer you? A fun, structured experience in Napoleonic Wars that will see you win line battles and introduce you to new mods that you didn’t even know existed. The chance to join your new friends in the wide array of other games that we play, the option of just joining Team Speak to chill out with a fun group of people and, of course, the glory that can only come from stabbing another man in the face.

If you are interested in joining the 84e just click the banner at the top to be taken to the recruitment office

Offline Connzcdf

• Major
  • Act like a wasteman, that's not me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connzcdf
« Reply #347 on: February 15, 2013, 03:46:48 pm »
1tes POMMERSCHES INFANTERIE REGIMENT

This regiment was formed in early July, 2012, from a group of players within the community. We exist as a group of friends who like to play together and have fun in general, though that is not to say that we are not a serious regiment. We like to seek historical accuracy within the regiment, therefore we will maintain a serious air during events, including PTS (permission to speak) and various other precautions taken in order to ensure that the people of the regiment are as well disciplined as possible. Furthermore, activity is a high priority, and we must ensure that people within the regiment are as active as possible. Inactive players will be removed from the regiment. We also have our own teamspeak server. The address is 212.227.249.185:9988.

The aim of the regiment is to set up a group of friends, predominantly. We find that in order to become an effective and cohesive regiment the group must be comfortable with each other, and must be friends. Consequently we intend to have people in teamspeak as much as possible, so that we may play games other than Napoleonic Wars. Furthermore, we will adopt a professional stance in game, by using authentic tactics and techniques, as well as creating an environment of skill and discipline - we will have fun during events, but be disciplined whilst doing so. We will be a regiment that seeks to use period accurate methods, with some slight twists put on based upon experience within events in order to gain full potential from our techniques.  An extensive field manual has been created from scratch available to members so that they may learn tactics and manoeuvres of the time period - this field manual contains all the information that a soldier may need.

We also recently created an artillery detachment after a merge with the prvious Honourable Artillery Company. If interested please apply and then get in contact with Lt.TORN.

The link to our regiments thread is here.
If you wish to join, you can register and apply here.

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #348 on: February 15, 2013, 06:08:31 pm »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline Viper

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: February 16, 2013, 03:33:58 am »
95th Rifles are looking for more members! Please join the best of the best and learn to beat thy enemy from a distance :)

Private message me here or add me on steam, I'm Viper ( my picture is of a skeleton holding a guitar)

You can also find our regiment on these forums but above is the fastest method

Offline Muffington

• First Lieutenant
  • Terrible.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Muffington
« Reply #350 on: February 16, 2013, 04:07:21 am »
« Last Edit: February 21, 2013, 02:10:42 pm by Muffington »

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: February 16, 2013, 04:35:48 am »
I'm not going make some fancy post. Plain and simple I am looking for badasses that are NA and EU who know how to lead and have experience brah ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 04:37:24 am by Stunned Lime »

Offline Stefiboy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93e]Col. Jacques Mercier
« Reply #352 on: February 16, 2013, 04:42:10 am »
I'm not going make some fancy post. Plain and simple I am looking for badasses that are NA and EU who know how to lead and have experience brah ;D
oh oh pick me pick me!!  :P

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #353 on: February 16, 2013, 06:12:15 am »

Teamspeak : 74.91.116.171

If you're looking for a mature, large and active Mount&Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment and small community entirely based in North America region then the 1stFKI is for you!
Our goal is to provide a fun and entertaining Napoleonic Wars Line-Battle experience that will appeal to seasoned players and newcomers alike. We strive to reach a level of maturity and skill reached by few in the NA community by providing a host of skilled and active players.

We are a Prussian Infantry regiment. Our goal as a regiment is to be a driving force in line battles. Our goal during linebattles is to smash opponents with thundering  musket volleys and skilled use of steel as well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course will not get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles.
A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

Link to our thread https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=219.0

Screenshots of us in Action
Spoiler

[close]

« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 03:20:03 am by LordJorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #354 on: February 16, 2013, 06:39:36 am »
1tes POMMERSCHES INFANTERIE REGIMENT

This regiment was formed in early July, 2012, from a group of players within the community. We exist as a group of friends who like to play together and have fun in general, though that is not to say that we are not a serious regiment. We like to seek historical accuracy within the regiment, therefore we will maintain a serious air during events, including PTS (permission to speak) and various other precautions taken in order to ensure that the people of the regiment are as well disciplined as possible. Furthermore, activity is a high priority, and we must ensure that people within the regiment are as active as possible. Inactive players will be removed from the regiment. We also have our own teamspeak server. The address is 212.227.249.185:9988.

The aim of the regiment is to set up a group of friends, predominantly. We find that in order to become an effective and cohesive regiment the group must be comfortable with each other, and must be friends. Consequently we intend to have people in teamspeak as much as possible, so that we may play games other than Napoleonic Wars. Furthermore, we will adopt a professional stance in game, by using authentic tactics and techniques, as well as creating an environment of skill and discipline - we will have fun during events, but be disciplined whilst doing so. We will be a regiment that seeks to use period accurate methods, with some slight twists put on based upon experience within events in order to gain full potential from our techniques.  An extensive field manual has been created from scratch available to members so that they may learn tactics and manoeuvres of the time period - this field manual contains all the information that a soldier may need.

We also recently created an artillery detachment after a merge with the prvious Honourable Artillery Company. If interested please apply and then get in contact with Lt.TORN.

The link to our regiments thread is here.
If you wish to join, you can register and apply here.
Who are you?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 06:41:19 am by Walko »
Pointy stick champion

Offline Col.Joker

• Volunteer
  • Why So Serious?
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: February 16, 2013, 09:37:39 pm »
King's Royal Rifle Corps
Celer et Audax "Swift and Bold"

Join the King's Royal Rifle Corps! Enlist and fight the French scourge in Europe! Don't let Napoleon win the war!

We are a new Light Infantry Regiment for the UK faction. We take both NA and EU players. We have our own website and we use a medal system. We are a rather laid back regiment but we WILL NOT TOLERATE TROLLS. We like to have fun but only when it is appropriate. During events we are serious players.

Offline FireFaulk

• Donator
  • Howdy there!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FireFaulk
« Reply #356 on: February 17, 2013, 07:07:38 am »
Checkout our forum post on howto join The 25th (King's Own Borderers) Regiment of Foot!

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3201.0

Offline 10th_Light_Gen_Frank

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10th_Light_Gen_Frank
10th Regiment Of Light Infantry (Needs Recruits!)
« Reply #357 on: February 17, 2013, 11:41:24 am »
Here is our forum link if you are intrested.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3210.0

Can also contact me on steam
My name: 10th_Light_Gen_Frank

Offline Agovich

• First Sergeant
  • Left forum, contact: http://tinyurl.com/myhauf9
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: February 17, 2013, 05:35:53 pm »
NO LONGER VALID, JOINED TO SEE THE 33rd!

Hello, I am a years-old MM veteran looking to serve in a regiment that is extremely disciplined. It can be one of these options
    • Prussian Infantry regiment
    • British Guards Infantry regiment
    • Russian Infantry regiment

But note :
    • It can not be anything from France or Austria, nor cavalry / skrimishers from any nation.
    • As for Britain it stands only for those that use the Coldstream Guards unit as their base. No highlanders or rifles!
    • The regiment MUST have at least 30 active members and at least 4 events per week in EU evening times ( 17:00-21:00 Central European Time ) without exceptions, each of the events has to have at least 30 men on from the regiment and must have a variation ( at least 2 LBs out of it, grouped or regt vs regt )
    • The regimental leader, as well as all non-enlisted, must be mature, and I do not want to join a regiment that has 5 enlisted, 15 NCOs and 10 officers, and all must act as gentlemen with honor! There must be gentlemen in lead of regiments! Just think of the chaos that would break out from leaderless armies having at each other. Phew...
    • Demanding strict discipline to the extremes, I want the regiment to act like this <Like the British army : ; or the Russian army here >, nothing like dancing in the middle of the battle, PTS active[!!!], and harsh punishments for all those not following the rules, no matter what the rank or status!
    • The men must also be mature, I do want to join a children's regiment that will go around running and not knowing what does Present mean and stuff like that!
    • Regiment must have strict punishments and codes of conduct!
    • And of course, has to be English-speaking :D

If I join and find any of the things said up there as faked / lied to me how there is, but there isn't ( I want deeds, not writings ), I shall immediately exit the regiment and proclaim it a lying regiment that is undisciplined to hell! 

ALL OFFERS TO PM or VIA STEAM ( Knyaz_Agovich )
    « Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 06:52:12 pm by Agovich »
    Had enough, left the forum

[close]

Offline Waterbeetle

• Captain
      • View Profile
    • Nick: Volumed
    « Reply #359 on: February 20, 2013, 10:06:23 am »

2e Régiment Étranger d'Infanterie

We are a regiment for the Napoleonic Wars mod Iron Europe - WW1 Mod in the meantime we will play Napoleonic wars, we offer a active regiment, you don't have to be a good player to join we have regular melee, shooting, orders and formation practice to ensure everyone is playing at their best. English is used for orders during Linebattles, but we are very friendly but we ask back for our friendliness respect and discipline. Inactive players are kicked out within a month, so the Roster always reflects our true numbers.

The regiment is currently recruiting, and if you are interested in joining a mature, well disciplined, elite regiment you've entered the right place!

We only expect a few things of you when you apply.
    • Be able to attend our trainings.
    • Be mature, and disciplined. Focus when needed.
    • A form of common sense is required.
    • Be willing to learn. Dont think you are better than anyone else.
    • Never, ever surrender!

Legio Patria Nostra