Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871106 times)

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2595 on: February 15, 2015, 05:46:56 am »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With four companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, cavalry, and artillery), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule

Spoiler
Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM BST / 1 PM EDT

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM BST / 2 PM EDT

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM BST / 1 PM EDT

Spartan's Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EDT

Non-mandatory 90th Friday Linebattle - 7:00 PM BST / 2:00 PM EDT

Non-mandatory TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EDT

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EDT

Non-mandatory 32nd Double Rank Linebattle - Artillery - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EDT

[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] Lordk, [73rd] NickyJ - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 03:50:27 pm by NickyJ »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2596 on: February 15, 2015, 05:51:05 am »
Pontifical Swiss Guard
Join Today!

About
We are a Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment, the Pontifical Swiss Guard, bringing honor to the pope since the 1500s.

• What we expect of our rankers •
-Respect; Not only for your higher ranking officers, but your fellow NCO and enlisted as well. This also does not only apply to the PSG, but ingame to other regiments or public players as well. Giving off a negative vibe will give people the wrong idea of what the PSG is. So for the sake of our name and reputation, wear the tag with pride, and respect.

-Maturity; Maturity does not mean being 17+ and having a deep ass voice, you could be 13 years old and join our regiment, as long as you have the maturity to act and communicate like a mature person. We are all for having fun, but if you act like an ass and troll, you're doing it at the expense of the other rankers and members.

-Activity; Now we do not require for you to come to every single of event of every day and week, because even the leaders of the regiments miss a few events here and there, and that would be asking way too much. We know real life takes priority in everything, but if you're inactive for 2 or more weeks at a time, you'll be either demoted and defintely moved to the reserve company.

-Enjoy; I realize we may come off as a strict regiment, but this is just a game, and we're trying to have fun here, so enjoy it while we're here!

Interested in Joining?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2597 on: February 15, 2015, 09:04:35 am »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 45 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Offline stylish

• First Lieutenant
  • Degenerate, Mad, Lunatic, Prick and Halfwit
    • View Profile
    • SADSADASDSA.COM
  • Nick: Stylish
« Reply #2598 on: February 15, 2015, 03:28:56 pm »

Overview

The 8Lr is a line infantry regiment who aim to become one of the best English speaking regiments, we recruit anyone who can speak English and is willing to obey commands as well as being as active/semi-active as they can be. We will do multiple events a week such as 1v1's, 2v2's and training as well as some multiple-regiment linebattles in order to keep the regiment at a competitive standard. We will focus our skills into melee to be the main aspect of our regiments skill. Members of the regiment can of course use a historical name but we will not force you to use one. Also in the 8Le we will not only play NW or even only M&B:Warband, we will have a gaming community for other games such as Payday 2, CS:GO and Mercenaries.

Communication
Oberst Herishey: Herishey
Teamspeak IP: 195.154.6.185:20008
Steam Group: 8. Leib Group
Interested in joining the 8. Leib-Grenadier-Regiment? If so then add |8Lr|Herishey on Steam!

Former Lieutenant of the 3rdFG || Captain of Team Netherlands NWEC 2014 || Primus <3 Stylish

HERISHEY NEVER FORGET; SPENDS HIS LIFE GETTING TOP POSTS, ONLY TO GET PERMBANNED LOL

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech
« Reply #2599 on: February 15, 2015, 03:52:01 pm »

http://nr18wfib.enjin.com/
The Nr.18 is recruiting members for his Kaiser's army! If you are looking for an active North American and European regiment join the Nr.18 Westfalen Füsiliere Infanterie Bataillon!

Offline Storiss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: February 15, 2015, 05:15:32 pm »
Nr.7 Österreicher (Oldenburg) Uhlans

The Nr.7 Österreicher (Oldenburg) Uhlans is a well disciplined, though fun, Regiment. We are not a very big Regiment, 17 members,
 but we are brave and and ready to fight. We don't use TeamSpeak (we mostly use the chat). Currently these are the things you can become:
1. Uhlan
2. Sapper
3. Arty or Train.

Want to join? Add one of these people on Steam: Ougaard, Dragonoid606 or [Nr.7]_Theodaric_The_Great!
Come and fight for us today!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 05:17:23 pm by Storiss »

Offline 87thMacky

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Sjt_Macky
« Reply #2601 on: February 15, 2015, 05:22:09 pm »

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers is three years old and nearing its fourth. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy line battles,conquests,sieges. Than the 87th is right for you. We are fairly easy going for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an edge of seriousness. We do participate in the NAPWL which is quite competitive and we do take it seriously so that is one event to be on your best behavior. If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Spoiler

Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Thursday FH Linebattle 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est
[close]

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22155.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: February 15, 2015, 08:31:56 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Rezagh
Ensign Hunter
Serjeant Major Celtic

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline FrithBiscuit

• Colonel
  • PM me for pics, cutest Grimbarian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: February 17, 2015, 01:41:03 pm »
I guess I'm looking for another since the 92nd disbanded.
My only requirement is that it's NA and not cancer and does stuff on the weekend.

I hear 63e is recruiting
Current:
Past: 63e CdB, 43rd Ens, 28th Lt, 1stElbe Lt

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: February 17, 2015, 03:13:02 pm »
My only requirement is that it's NA and not cancer and does stuff on the weekend.

I hear 63e is recruiting
A year they said.

Offline Lysol

• First Sergeant
  • RIP 12th nvrforget
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18th Pvt 5ever
« Reply #2605 on: February 17, 2015, 05:57:44 pm »

I hear 63e is recruiting
A year they said.
You could always join 18th, although I don't consider us cancerous, you might hold another opinion.   

Offline Munch

• Second Lieutenant
  • Retired Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: February 17, 2015, 10:33:36 pm »

I hear 63e is recruiting
A year they said.
You could always join 18th, although I don't consider us cancerous, you might hold another opinion.

3rd Battalion Silisian Shuetzen is recruiting, we've been getting a few guys from the 63e Guard line recently

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #2607 on: February 18, 2015, 12:26:47 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620

Offline Pinkamena

• Second Lieutenant
  • En Svenske Tiger.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NyJg_Ov_Rin_Tohsaka
« Reply #2608 on: February 18, 2015, 09:35:28 am »
I like anime and waifus and used to lead a regiment in N&S and Napoleonic Wars sort of and I'm sort of back so please notice me, regiment-senpais.

Also I work a weird ass schedule so a regiment without really strict appearance requirements or just an exemption would make me moi bueno happy or something.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
« Reply #2609 on: February 18, 2015, 11:14:53 am »
I like anime and waifus and used to lead a regiment in N&S and Napoleonic Wars sort of and I'm sort of back so please notice me, regiment-senpais.

Also I work a weird ass schedule so a regiment without really strict appearance requirements or just an exemption would make me moi bueno happy or something.

Contacted on Taleworlds!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!