Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870779 times)

Offline Cuthulhuiscool2

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2295 on: November 02, 2014, 09:14:01 pm »
Looking for a Artillery regiment, EU based. I have never been in an arty reg before.

ty, please add cuthulhuis2cool on steam
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 09:30:16 pm by Cuthulhuiscool2 »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2296 on: November 02, 2014, 09:14:48 pm »
My interest in 3rdKGL just dropped from 1/10 to -999/10.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #2297 on: November 02, 2014, 09:21:05 pm »
u know u luv it m8

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2298 on: November 02, 2014, 09:34:35 pm »

The 93rd Sutherland Highlanders Regiment of Foot is an EU-based Napoleonic Wars Regiment formed on the 3rd of May. Although we are a fresh regiment our command staf has experienced leading, being led and fighting in NW regiments for a long time, some going back to Mount & Musket. If you are interested in joining an active, friendly, disciplined and well-organised regiment in Napoleonic Wars please read on.

In our regiment we value commitment, ambition, discipline and courage. We strive to become a more valued part of the community through strength and honour. In our goal for success we aim to improve ourselves as a group and as individuals, so we may all look back and forward to our time with the 93rd Highlanders.

We have members of varying experience in our ranks, from the most seasoned veterans to the newest recruits. All are welcome to join the 93rd Highlanders: inexperienced NW players will learn to hold their ground in melee quickly; veterans will be able to fight alongside other melee experts, teaching new members tricks and maybe even learning a thing or two themselves. So if you are looking for a group of people who are known with and in the community and share our goals of self-improvement, look no further.

Enlist today, with the 93rd "Sutherland Highlanders" Regiment of Foot.

If you wish to join our fine Scottish Napoleonic Wars Regiment you can do so by joining our TeamSpeak or by adding one of our members mentioned below. Furthermore we invite you to contact us through our website, FSE Thread or Steam. We are more than happy to answer any of your questions or issues.

Teamspeak: 85.17.165.16:9989
FSE Thread: 93rd Highlanders Thread

Offline Romulus

• Second Lieutenant
  • The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Romulus
« Reply #2299 on: November 03, 2014, 04:03:09 am »

I am Romulus, Ezredes of the Nr96, Pukovnik of the Sons of Serbia Infantry Regiment, Commander of her Majesties Canadian Light Infantry Taskforce, Tribunus of the Legio Numidium, Lord of the Battle Hamsters, and Colonel of the 149th Pennsylvania Bucktails.  The Nr96 has been around for 2 years now, I feel that we must be doing something right and that it is time for me to expand our base of players. Curently my regiment stands at 14 active members, for a regiment who used to host popular events on friday and saturday I find that unnacceptable. I am reaching out to the general populace to ask to stop by our regimental thread and give my regiment a look through. We are all a really tight group of people with a past history, but do not let that get you, we play games together other then Napoleonic wars, watch movies aswell as just mess around on our Teamspeak.

Our Struggle

The Nr96 was a regiment raised on the austrian frontier. With a rising France to the west the Empire had to move resources away from the contested frontiers of the Ottoman Empire, and so they sought to raise more indiginous regiments. The Nr.96 was such a regiment. Raised from the melting pot city in the translyvanian duchy, Zrenjanin, the men of the Nr.96 were lead by proud members of the Theresian Military Academy. Comprised mostly of Croats, Serbians, and Hungarians, the regiment also hosted a strong number of Romanian men. As such the Hofkriegsrat assigned them as a grenadier batallion. When the Emperor called upon his men to fight the french the Nr.96 answered. The unruly men of the Nr.96 were often lead by proud and arisocratic 3rd sons leading them to the front wherever it would be, barking their orders in german the men barely understood, hundreds of brave men would lose their lives but throughout the struggles and hardship of war, it would earn them the recognition of their Emperor. This rag tag group of underdogs that even the emperor barely knew about excelled, and due to their deeds was bestowed up them the name of a duke of transylvania, Ferdinand of Romania. Alles Erdreich ist Österreich untertan, and the Nr.96 will be the tip of the lance.

My regiment used to host a Friday night linebattle at full attendence, and a Sunday iron Europe event, but that was in the past and we're looking to return to that at a later date. Our Regimental Assets include a 50 Slot teamspeak at the moment. So if any of you are interested in joining my regiment add me on steam and I will set you up.

My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044437263/

|Event Days|

NACE Saturday Linebattle: 8 EST
UG Sunday Event: 8 EST

[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: November 03, 2014, 12:07:20 pm »
u know u luv it m8
Sure...

Offline Beech

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Beech

Offline Kurt

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: November 04, 2014, 05:24:09 pm »
Hey All, Our Page is a work in Progress but here it is, all necessary information will be found there  ;D
CLICK THE LINK!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=16217.0

Offline Viriathus

• Major
  • Rua, suas cabras!
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Nick: RI23_Cpt_Viriathus
« Reply #2303 on: November 04, 2014, 08:57:58 pm »
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 04:19:58 pm by Viriathus »

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: November 04, 2014, 11:01:17 pm »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2305 on: November 04, 2014, 11:04:48 pm »

Join the K-KA today, check here for more information or add Me on steam.

Offline Wolfram

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: November 05, 2014, 03:02:48 am »
Looking for a regiment to do line battles, the Tue/Fri Union Gaming battles in particular.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2307 on: November 05, 2014, 03:16:45 am »
Looking for a regiment to do line battles, the Tue/Fri Union Gaming battles in particular.

Contacted!
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Lawrence

• Major
  • 1ere Cadet | Former Founder of 3rd East Kent (NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lawrence
« Reply #2308 on: November 06, 2014, 06:21:56 pm »

We represent the Line and Light company in the historical 51st and plan on dividing into two separate companies as we grow. The 51st Yorkshire Regiment is a new, but experienced regiment lead by veteran leaders and players. Our main goal is to form a brilliant group of intelligent gentlemen that do their duty on and off the battlefield. We would love to achieve fluidity and grace and the field, but have fun while doing it. This regiment is not overly strict, but discipline and family-like with it's members. We will be competing, but in a fun and exciting way. We have open arms to new players and are willing to teach and show them how to get better. Lastly, we plan to incorporate some realism techniques in the regiment; such as, historical names, drill, commands, and participating in the 87th Realism Event. Overall, if you are looking for a structured, discipline, and organized regiment, the 51st awaits you.

Join today by adding this steam profile-

Or applying on this thread-
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20059.0

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: November 08, 2014, 12:49:58 am »
The 47th Imperial Guard is looking for new recruits!!!

We are a new regiment founded this week with experienced members and are keen to grow over time.

If you would like to find out more add me on steam : [47thIG] Oberst Etherton

Look forward to seeing some of you on the battlefield!! :D