Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870795 times)

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2220 on: October 19, 2014, 10:30:33 pm »

The 12. Schlesisches Landwehr Regiment is recruiting!

If you're interested in joining, simply add [12te] Penn or [12te] Tallest on Steam!

Penn and shitz

Offline Cock Nose

• First Lieutenant
  • Propa Bastard ! #aresholelikeawizardssleeve
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2221 on: October 20, 2014, 04:35:28 am »
Hi

I've been playing the game for 2.5 years and over 2000 hours in game, preferably looking for a well established and large line regiment.

Most recent regiments: 3rd East kent (lime), 3rdFG (Primus) and 84e.

Add me on steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/dylan1994

Thanks

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: October 20, 2014, 05:38:32 am »
Hi

I've been playing the game for 2.5 years and over 2000 hours in game, preferably looking for a well established and large line regiment.

Most recent regiments: 3rd East kent (lime), 3rdFG (Primus) and 84e.

Add me on steam : https://steamcommunity.com/id/dylan1994

Thanks
Contacted through PM

Offline [EIC]Arjenn

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: October 20, 2014, 07:41:32 pm »
Hello there, my name is Arjenn, Director of the East India Company.

I have just set up this regiment and am seeking recruits. The East India Company is a twist on the typical British regiment, based off the real life Honourable Company, with a unique Anglo-Indian feel to it. At the moment, we are looking for anyone who would be willing to join.

On joining, for the most part one can expect to be a Recruit, and have the opportunity to work one's way up the ranks through skill and participating in the regimental events. However, there is also the possibility for more experienced players, with previous regiment positions as Guards, NCOs and COs, to be enlisted in such positions as they previously had, as we are looking to build a strong and experienced core of officers and guardsmen.

If all goes well, we hope to introduce skirmisher and artillery detachments. Help me build this regiment, and together, we can strive to be the best. If you are interested in joining, add me on Steam- my name is [EIC]Arjenn.

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2224 on: October 20, 2014, 07:44:44 pm »
Hi

Previous regiments: 17e (Posh), 77y (Aztir) and 2ndCSG (Spartan).

Add me on steam : Porkins

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 02:23:52 am by Porkins »

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #2225 on: October 20, 2014, 08:10:05 pm »
Hi

Previous regiments: 17e (Posh), K-KA (Aztir) and 2ndCSG (Spartan).

Thanks

Added and PM'd :)

AeroNinja

« Reply #2226 on: October 20, 2014, 08:13:47 pm »

The 15e in-Game

We are a new EU based line infantry regiment which wants to have some fun in the Napoleonic Wars DLC.
We strive to become a very skilled regiment in the community with both shooting and melee skills.
We accept everyone, from the newest beginner to the most highest skilled player possible.

Besides this regiment we play alot of other games together. So this regiment can be seen
as a little friendly gamer group. If you wish to join us, just make an application as stated in the post above.
If you have any concerns or questions please add Le Brave on Steam.

Interested in Joining?

Contact us

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: October 20, 2014, 08:25:02 pm »
Hi

Thanks

Right in there infamooooossseee
Nice oneeeee

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #2228 on: October 20, 2014, 08:33:30 pm »

The 90th is a medium sized regiment of Highland Infantry and Artillery, led by Colonel Viktor, a Scot himself. Both artillery and Infantry are actively recruiting. Under the leadership of skilled Officers and accompanied by skilled pipers, the 90th is always the first into battle!

The Perthshire Line Infantry were raised in 1794 in the Lowlands of Perthshire by Thomas Graham (afterwards Lord Lynedoch), the hero of the brilliant victory of Barrossa in the Peninsular War. Their steady courage at Mandora in the “Abercromby” Expedition to Egypt was remarkable. The Battalion wore brass helmets, the only head-dress available on embarkation, and were bravely charged by the French horse, who mistook them for dismounted cavalry and were heavily defeated.

In 1854 the 90th proceeded to the Crimea, and were present throughout the assault of the Redan, where many fell, their bodies being afterwards found in the place which marked the farthest limit of the British advance. In the Indian Mutiny of 1857, the 90th added greatly to its reputation by the numerous acts of gallantry performed by its officers and men, and it was present at the relief of Lucknow.

In 1878 the 90th were employed in suppressing the Gaika Rebellion in the Cape Colony, and fought under the temporary command of Colonel Evelyn Wood, V.C., himself an Officer of the Regiment, and later Field-Marshal Sir Evelyn Wood, V.C., G.C.B., G.C.M.G.

In 1899 the Boer War broke out, and the 90th - now the 2nd Battalion of The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles) - formed part of the Army under Sir Redvers Buller, which, after much exertion brought relief to their beseiged comrades at Ladysmith.

The 90th had the unique distinction of having produced three Field-Marshals and Commanders-in-Chief of our Army -Lords Hill and Wolseley, and Sir E. Wood, the third being in temporary command for a short time when Adjutant-General. (The appointment of Commander-in-Chief of the Army has now been abolished.)

It should also be mentioned that in the Boer War both militia battalions volunteered for active service and rendered much valuable aid. Nor were the Volunteer battalions of the regiment less zealous. The service-companies furnished by them joined the regiment, and shared the work and risks of their regular comrades.

At the 90th we understand that not every player can make linebattles as and when they're on. We try to be fair in all decisions, and don't expect the World from you.

If you would like to join the 90th, or would like more information, please don't hesitate to PM me or add Colonel Viktor or Althalus on steam.

Offline InfamousBeats

• Colonel
  • Groupfighting Admin | 10/10 IGN: Would bang...
    • View Profile
    • Enlist into the 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
  • Nick: 63e_Conseilleur_Infamous
« Reply #2229 on: October 20, 2014, 09:30:27 pm »
Spoiler
Hi

Thanks

Right in there infamooooossseee
Nice oneeeee
[close]

You know me mate, I am a very cheeky cunt

Offline Iwan

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93rd] Iwan
« Reply #2230 on: October 20, 2014, 11:15:03 pm »

The 4th is Recruiting!

Contact
Lieutenant Iwan via Steam today!
click here

The 4th Regiment of Foot is recruiting! Add "[4th] KOMOS" on Steam or go to www.4thline.enjin.com/recruitment to apply! We are a new regiment looking for loyal and friendly recruits!

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2231 on: October 21, 2014, 05:41:42 am »
Two year veteran looking for an NA regiment, particularly one that has a Friday event at 9 EST. (Due to an odd schedule, I can usually only play a handful of rounds at 8 PM events.)

Previous experience:

Ten month member member of 87th. Achieved rank of regular.
One year veteran of the EU 73rd Perthshire, in which I became colonel for three months and will continue to serve as adjutant.

What I'm hoping for: A light infantry/skirmisher regiment, or a small-medium sized line infantry regiment.
Still looking. Reminder for regiments that are somehow confused like the last one to contact me: I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR AN NA REGIMENT, NOT EU
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:43:43 am by NickyJ »

Offline KingWizard

• Second Lieutenant
  • We back
    • View Profile
  • Nick: KingWizard
« Reply #2232 on: October 21, 2014, 06:13:10 am »
Looking for a regiment. Served as Kingsman in the Stalinistic regime of Audiate in the 91st.
91st forever

Offline Ody

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • MoskovGren Ody on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Kpt_~Odysseus~
« Reply #2233 on: October 21, 2014, 06:14:17 am »

About Leib-Gvardii

The Leib-Gvardii Gusarskii Polk which translates into Lifeguard Hussar Regiment is a North American based cavalry regiment playing as the Russian Hussars. The polk has gone through many names, and different playing styles. From its humble beginnings of September 27th, 2013 as a Line polk to now, a cavalry and artillery based polk. Whilst a Line regiment, we achieved great glory, by placing 3rd and 4th in the NA Napoleonic Wars League and a smashing 100 wins and 32 loses all in just one regiment vs. another. Now however, we will be turning a new leaf, and starting over, giving up our old traditions as line, to now, cavalry and artillery. In the polk, all we ask from our members is to be active, and the desire to improve their own skill to improve the prestige and glory of the polk. In the Leib-Gvardii, we welcome new and old players alike!

SCHEDULE

Monday - VC - Artillery @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST (Optional)

Tuesday - Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, IXe Linebattle @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Wednesday - Free day (Recruit, practice melee)

Thursday - Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, FH Event @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Friday - Hardcore Linebattle Training @ 8:30 EST/7:30 CST/5:30 PST, Hardcore Linebattle @ 9 EST/ 8 CST/ 6 PST

Saturday -  1v1/ Linebattle Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, 1v1/ Linebattle @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Sunday -  1v1/ Linebattle Training @ 7:30 EST/6:30 CST/4:30 PST, 1v1/ Linebattle @ 8 EST/ 7 CST/ 5 PST

Contact

To arrange linebattles,  invite or for join the regiment feel free to use one of the contact addresses below

Starshiy Ofitsers:

Rittmeister Ody

Mladshiy Ofitser:

Váhmistr GlacialGriffin

Offline Iwan

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [93rd] Iwan
« Reply #2234 on: October 21, 2014, 09:12:56 am »
Looking for a regiment. Served as Kingsman in the Stalinistic regime of Audiate in the 91st.

PM'd