Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870792 times)

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1365 on: April 05, 2014, 04:53:39 pm »

CLICK THE PICTURE! :D

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1366 on: April 11, 2014, 12:25:49 pm »
Join 126th, we have cookies...
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: April 11, 2014, 12:34:55 pm »

The 46ᵉ Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is a european based regiment that plays as the French faction.
We are very active and we try to keep it fun by signing up Line, Artillery and Skirmishers.
So if You are looking for a serious, but fun regiment. Have a look at our thread: 46ᵉ Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

We currently have around 35-40 members and depending on how many shows up we decide what we want to play in our events.
Our trainings are structured but fun, which means everyone will enjoy it. No matter if you're a hardened veteran on a fresh conscript.

Contact Info:

Steam:
Cpt. Penn
Lt. Tallest
Cpl. Larsson

Teamspeak:
fr01.gameservers.com:9549

Penn and shitz

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1368 on: April 11, 2014, 08:04:31 pm »

Every army has among its establishment a unit which is considered its élite. In the British Army under the Duke of Wellington one or two units, such as those of the Light Division, could lay claim to élite status on the basis of their records. But surely the élite troops of Wellington's army were the Foot Guards. On being asked a few years after Waterloo for his opinion as to the relative merits of the Foot Guards and the Line regiments of the British Army, Wellington said, 'Oh! I am all for the Guards - all for the Guards.'

Who we are

The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards is a British Foot Guard regiment with a long and exceptional history, who can trace their origin back to 1642 when, by order of King Charles I, the regiment was raised by Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll for service in Ireland, and was known as the Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. As one of the senior infantry regiments of the British Army, the 3rd takes precedence after the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards, and is subsequently followed by the line infantry in the Infantry Order of Precedence. As Foot Guards our primary focus differs little from traditional line infantry; advancing steadily across the battlefield whilst demolishing those who stand in our way, be they line infantry, rifleman or otherwise.

If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 3rd!

Add [3rdFG]Herishey if you have any questions.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1369 on: April 11, 2014, 10:57:00 pm »

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :D

Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
IIte Sunday Linebattle- Sunday 8:00 EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

Spoiler
[close]

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam, submit the application below, or apply here!

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.

Thank you to Quantum Impulse Gaming for their really great and cheap server! Feel free to hop on and play with us.
2tes_Official_Server

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: April 11, 2014, 11:19:36 pm »

Every army has among its establishment a unit which is considered its élite. In the British Army under the Duke of Wellington one or two units, such as those of the Light Division, could lay claim to élite status on the basis of their records. But surely the élite troops of Wellington's army were the Foot Guards. On being asked a few years after Waterloo for his opinion as to the relative merits of the Foot Guards and the Line regiments of the British Army, Wellington said, 'Oh! I am all for the Guards - all for the Guards.'

Who we are

The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards is a British Foot Guard regiment with a long and exceptional history, who can trace their origin back to 1642 when, by order of King Charles I, the regiment was raised by Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll for service in Ireland, and was known as the Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. As one of the senior infantry regiments of the British Army, the 3rd takes precedence after the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards, and is subsequently followed by the line infantry in the Infantry Order of Precedence. As Foot Guards our primary focus differs little from traditional line infantry; advancing steadily across the battlefield whilst demolishing those who stand in our way, be they line infantry, rifleman or otherwise.

If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 3rd!

Add [3rdFG]Herishey if you have any questions.

I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: April 12, 2014, 12:48:42 am »

The 46ᵉ Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne is a european based regiment that plays as the French faction.
We are very active and we try to keep it fun by signing up Line, Artillery and Skirmishers.
So if You are looking for a serious, but fun regiment. Have a look at our thread: 46ᵉ Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

We currently have around 35-40 members and depending on how many shows up we decide what we want to play in our events.
Our trainings are structured but fun, which means everyone will enjoy it. No matter if you're a hardened veteran on a fresh conscript.

Contact Info:

Steam:
Cpt. Penn
Lt. Tallest
Cpl. Larsson

Teamspeak:
fr01.gameservers.com:9549

Penn and shitz

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1372 on: April 12, 2014, 12:49:01 am »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA][EU] and  Artillery [NA] detachments for those interested in special roles.

People to add [North Americans]:

and for Europeans

[/td][/tr][/table]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #1373 on: April 12, 2014, 03:15:07 am »

HMS Victory History

The Battle of Trafalgar
After learning he was to be removed from command, Villeneuve put to sea on the morning of 19 October, and once the last ship had left port, around noon the following day, set sail for the Mediterranean. The British frigates sent to keep track of the enemy fleet throughout the night, were spotted at around 1900hrs and the order was given to form line of battle. On the morning of 21 October the main British fleet, which was out of sight and sailing parallel some 10 miles away, turned to intercept. Nelson had already made his plans: to break the enemy line some two or three ships ahead of their Commander in Chief in the centre and achieve victory before the van could come to their aid. At 0600hrs Nelson ordered his fleet into two columns. Fitful winds made it a slow business and for more than six hours the two columns of British ships slowly approached the French line before Royal Sovereign, leading the lee column, was able to open fire on Fougueux. Around 30 minutes later Victory broke the line between Bucentaure and Redoutable firing a treble shotted broadside into the stern of the former from a range of a few yards. At quarter-past one Nelson was shot, the fatal musket ball entering his left shoulder and lodging in his spine. He died at half past four. Such killing had taken place on Victory's quarter deck that Redoutable attempted to board her, but they were thwarted by the arrival of Eliab Harvey in the 98-gun HMS Temeraire, whose broadside devastated the French ship. Nelson's last order was for the fleet to anchor, but this was countermanded by Vice Admiral Collingwood. Victory suffered 57 killed and 102 wounded.
To join add me on steam.
You can invite for us for events.We call an invite a Privateer   
Add me on steam for more info

Ps add HMSV_MadManYo on steam

Offline 42nd Hunter

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: April 13, 2014, 03:31:27 am »

"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: April 14, 2014, 02:19:54 am »
i luq 4 regiment k? i'm 2 lazy to lokk 4 1 so u reply 2 me yeh? i am lookin 4 a rifle regiment. dont care wat cuntry you play as. and the regiment has 2 be eu k? thx
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1376 on: April 14, 2014, 02:34:41 am »
i luq 4 regiment k? i'm 2 lazy to lokk 4 1 so u reply 2 me yeh? i am lookin 4 a rifle regiment. dont care wat cuntry you play as. and the regiment has 2 be eu k? thx
PM in process.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: April 14, 2014, 02:36:22 am »
63e r chavs. thx enyway tho
Rupert, I removed your post due to some offensive content. Feel free to call 1stSAO or me "weeaboos", etc., but do not fill the thread with content that could be offensive, or insensitive to any group/groups of people based on their race, religion, or past greviances.
Thanks

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: April 14, 2014, 12:27:09 pm »
I didn't know 63e played as rifles?  ::)

Offline Rupert

• First Lieutenant
  • fuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: April 14, 2014, 03:49:19 pm »
They are probably just saying they do to get more recruits. Greedy bastards.
Thanks