Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871045 times)

Offline DeceptiveNut

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1260 on: March 02, 2014, 09:36:39 pm »
"Alles Erdreich Ist Österreich Untertan"

About Us:     
      The 67th Hungarian Grenadiers was formed out of a band of disheartened players. We were tired of unfit commanders and biased ranking system. So we set out to make a more perfect regiment. A place we could call home and be proud of our work. I and many of the members can trace back our first minutes of gameplay to mmprussia. We are decently skilled and always looking to improve. If you are a skilled veteran or a fresh newbie, it doesn't matter to us. We except members of all skill backgrounds. In addition to being a Napoleonic Wars regiment, we offer a friendly and open community. All we ask of you is that you are positive and active. We are a North America based regiment, but we will also take European based members.

Rules and Requirements:
1. No trolling during events and training. (Trolling outside of events is tolerated in the regiment.)

2. Be respectful and considerate to regiment members and those outside of the community.

3. Your utmost activity is required. (If something pops up and you are required to miss events, then let us know and we'll be understanding of your situation.)

4. Must be apart of the steam group.

5. Must have teamspeak and be on during events.

6 All must fallow the Commander's orders (If you have a complaint about the leading style, then bring it up with us after the event.)

Schedule:
Training on Fridays at 8:00 pm. and on Saturdays at 4:00 pm.

We attend the Illuminati Saturday linebattle at 8:00 pm. Line battles. We also have battles daily if requested.

How to contact us:
On this forum:
You can either leave a reply to this thread or private message me.
Through Steam:
You can add me on steam here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/deceptivenut/

Thanks for viewing!

*Anything in the regiment is subject to change, including this forum post.

Offline Napoleon_Bonaparte

• Private
  • Vive la France!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ponyo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1261 on: March 04, 2014, 02:56:47 am »
17. Regiment av Linje

About Us
The 17. Regiment av Linje is a unique, swedish regiment devoted to fun and organization in the game Mount and Blade Warband Napoleonic Wars. We were formed in February 2014, but with roots in older regiments. To join the regiment, you can add one of three members on steam:

SlicedLizard
Zion
Colonel Swag

Event Schedule
NOTE: Schedule not formalized yet.

Monday: Regimental Training
8PM EST

Tuesday: Open Day, or 1v1
8PM EST if 1v1

Wednesday: Regimental Training
8PM EST

Thursday:
8PM EST

Friday:
8PM EST

Saturday:
8PM EST

Sunday:
8PM EST

The 5 Pillars of Swedism
1. Be respectful of anyone in the regiment, regardless of rank.

2. Participate in linebattles, and do not skip voluntarily.

3. Participate in the regiment as a whole to the best of your ability, don't 'half-ass' it but do not go overboard.

4. Listen to orders in a linebattle or out of a linebattle, even if you disagree with such orders.

5. Have fun above all but your command.

Command Structure/Ranks
Överste [Colonel]
Överstelöjtnant [Lieutenant Colonel]
Major [Major]
Kapten [Captain]
Kaptenlöjtnant [Captain-Lieutenant]
Löjtnant [Lieutenant]
Fänrik [Ensign]
Fältväbel[Seargent Major]
Fanjunkare [Colour Seargent]
Sergeant [Seargent]
(Rustmästare) [?]
Korpral [Corporal]
Vicekorpral [Lance Corporal]
Menig[Private]
Can you dig it?

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: March 05, 2014, 01:27:41 am »
So I was considering joining an EU based light infantry regiment, preferably British. I have a lot of NW experience and in all honesty probably more so than whoever replies to this post. So let's see what you've got,try and sell yourself to Me.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1263 on: March 05, 2014, 01:28:24 am »
So I was considering joining an EU based light infantry regiment, preferably British. I have a lot of NW experience and in all honesty probably more so than whoever replies to this post. So let's see what you've got,try and sell yourself to Me.
Pm in process
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: March 05, 2014, 01:38:10 am »

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :D

Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
No Man's Land Event - Saturdays 6:00 PM EST
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
NACE IE Event- Sunday 8:00 PM EST

Spoiler
[close]

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam, submit the application below, or apply here!

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.

Thank you to Quantum Impulse Gaming for their really great and cheap server! Feel free to hop on and play with us.
2tes_Official_Server

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1265 on: March 05, 2014, 02:05:44 am »

Introduction
The 1tesPmrs was raised from the merge between the 2eSuisse and the 64e, both of the XIe Corps, which occurred on December 1st, 2013. We are an active regiment, located primarily in North America, with members from South America as well. We aim to provide both historical realism and accuracy as well as applied tactics for the Napoleonic Wars game while playing battles, as well as a healthy community to our members. While the regiment is focused on Napoleonic Wars, we also make presence in other games such as Arma 3, mods for Mount & Blade: Warband such as L'Aigle, Iron Europe, and Century of War, and eventually continue playing into Battle Cry of Freedom. However, these are not the only games we play as groups. Look at any pair of people, or any individual, and you will find a wide plethora of gaming interests, from first-person shooters, to real-time strategy games, to roleplaying and massive multiplayer. To play with your fellow member, or a member of this regiment, all you must do is ask! We are a very friendly bunch of people once you get to know us.

Contacting the Company

The simplest way of contacting us is speaking with the leaders or meeting us on TeamSpeak.

Joining the Company

Add either person above on Steam and let us know you're joining!

Media

Screenshots
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1266 on: March 05, 2014, 08:27:48 am »

About

We are a fairly competitive regiment with a large community who as well as playing Mount and Blade (Lots of mods like NW, IE, Mercs, PW) also play other games like WarGame, EU4 and more.

Communication & Recruitment

Team Speak 3. IP: 195.154.217.184:9988
Colonel Arthur Friant: [17e]Posh
Aide de Camp Will: [17e]Will
Caporal Herishey: [17e]Herishey
Steamgroup: [17e Regiement]
Interested in Joining?, Head over to our website and enlist, 17e Website

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 04:50:02 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: March 05, 2014, 10:43:42 am »

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: March 05, 2014, 10:44:37 am »
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8tZsk4MP04[/youtube]

For more info about our regiment please contact us via private message or visit our forum: http://4egren.prophpbb.com/index2.php?sid=65d20952cda6dc4a09a568fba6fbab5c or FSE thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=12963.0
You can also add [4eGren] Furrnox or [4eGren] Gojkov on steam.

Thanks for reading,
4e Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale

Offline Celtichugs

• Second Lieutenant
  • Captain of the 42nd Highlanders, "the Black Watch"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: March 05, 2014, 03:17:53 pm »
"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

Paintings of the chaotic battle of Quatre Bras,
which the Black Watch suffered heavy casualties

Contacts:
Captain Celtic
Lieutenant Rezagh
Recruiting Serjeant Hunter

Identifiers:
42nd_Rank_Name

Spoiler

[close]

Events Schedule:
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Training at 6.30 GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Friday - NA Linebattle 8pm EST
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7.30pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

Modifications & Reskin:
We use the fantastic Epic Enhancement Mod along with our own Regimental submod which gives the Officer a kilt, gives the Colour Serjeant a kilt, bonnet feathers and backpack and gives the rankers their bonnet feathers back:

Officer:

Spoiler
[close]
Colour Serjeant:
Spoiler
[close]
Piper:
Spoiler

[close]
Ranker:
Spoiler
[close]

About Us & Recruitment

Founded on the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

King's and Regimental Colours of the Black Watch

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that,
independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain,
which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.
'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch Highlanders?
Don the bonnet and kilt and proudly represent your Clan on the battlefield 'neath baying bagpipes?
We seek all able bodied lads of Highland stock!

Enlist Now!

A feather bonnet worn by the Black Watch,
with the famous Red Hackle and Egypt campaign cap-badge

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #1270 on: March 05, 2014, 08:09:02 pm »
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the initiative to be in the 3rd then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the 3rd will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The 3rd is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe discipline is the most important thing to keeping a regiment structured and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the 3rd you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled in melee, and you might be promoted to an honourable rank of Guard. Show that you're a leader and perfect example of discipline, and you might become an NCO. The 3rd is the future.

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

Offline JeanValjean

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: WurstNA_2k14_JeanValjean
« Reply #1271 on: March 06, 2014, 12:45:30 am »
Hey guys, i have played this game for quite a while and i think it is time i joined a regiment. I would prefer a smaller regiment (less than 30 people) Please PM me to get my steam ID if interested in recruiting me.

Thank you for your time,

JeanValjean

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1272 on: March 06, 2014, 12:46:30 am »
Hey guys, i have played this game for quite a while and i think it is time i joined a regiment. I would prefer a smaller regiment (less than 30 people) Please PM me to get my steam ID if interested in recruiting me.

Thank you for your time,

JeanValjean

If you're the Valjean from 93rd and OGN, lolplsno.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #1273 on: March 06, 2014, 12:49:29 am »
He might also might have been the Jean in 63e a while back.. lol

Offline Apollo

• Colonel
  • NW Official Administrator; apparent god of the sun
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Apollo
« Reply #1274 on: March 06, 2014, 01:15:23 am »

The 54th (West Norfolk) Regiment of Foot is a Mount & Blade NW Regiment that focuses on courage, dedication and discipline. We participate in as many events as we can get our hands on, Line-Battles, scrims, melee tournaments, and shooting tournaments. In battle we show courage by taking up lynch-pin positions and reacting to a changing battlefield by communicating and cooperating with our Royal Army brethren and never running from a good fight.
We show dedication by having regularly scheduled events at least 2 or 3 times a week and boasting 20-30 men in two lines almost every time.
Discipline is paramount. We know how to cut loose and have a good time, but when it's time for battle we practice pure discipline. As best we can, anyhow.  Generally, after an event we vent all that pent up rowdiness in a madhouse, no-rules Deathmatch.We drill our lines at every possible opportunity to ensure we run as one well-oiled fighting-machine to make our Royal Army Brothers proud. We try to drill our lines to the point that they can practically play with their eyes closed, just by responding properly to spoken commands. We do not use PTS, you are expected to know when to blab and when to zip your lip. We don't burst out into TKing after a match and we stay out of the Troll-Chat. In this respect, we try to be an example for other Regiments. We do not ask that a player brings any real skill to the Regiment. Those lacking, or those looking for improvement, will be shown the basics. Those interested will also be shown more advanced tricks of the bayonet-poking trade. We conduct regular melee drills focusing on team-fighting and defensive tactics. We have a solid core of Veterans that have been a part of this Regiment since it's conception way back in Mount & Musket through all of our previous incarnations starting with the 49e, the 1stRS, and now in this latest iteration, the 54th (West Norfolk) Regiment of Foot. We have a progressive system for ranks and rank advancement with a structured and effective chain of command. We've been around a long time now and we've learned a few things. We feel that our focus on courage, dedication, and discipline are the most important ingredients to bring to the table when the time comes to crush your foes and bring glory and fame to the Regiment and the Royal Army.

-Active: Member either in game, or through TeamSpeak 3
-Respect: Not only fellow 54th members but the whole community
-Maturity: Understand this is an online game and community. Trolling or otherwise inappropriate behavior is not tolerated.
-Integrity: Own up to mistakes and try to improve.

1. Add one of these officers on Steam:
Colonel Stox
Lieutenant Colonel Vinago
Major Becker
2. Receive a description of what to expect in the regiment.
3. Get on TeamSpeak 3 and join the fun.

Teamspeak: ts31.gameservers.com:9292