Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870803 times)

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #1200 on: February 10, 2014, 05:04:35 pm »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps Light Infantry (FK) is looking for motivated players who want to join our ranks. We accept both the experienced and the new, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities. We prefer mature members, to guarantee an ideal atmosphere in the regiment.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their play. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with the Freikorps Cavalry and Artillery detachments, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories and - more importantly - keep enjoying ourselves in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good understanding within the regiment.

Our fixed schedule is:
Tuesday 7PM GMT: Training/Siege Event
Thursday 7PM GMT: Linebattle
Saturday 7h30PM GMT: Linebattle

For more information, see our website: http://www.regiment-of-horse.enjin.com or, preferably, PM me.

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.

Offline stacker26

• Private
  • DEUS VULT
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ian Fulton
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1201 on: February 11, 2014, 06:21:55 pm »
Are now the KBrg_2ndFG
« Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 09:50:23 pm by stacker26 »

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: February 11, 2014, 06:34:41 pm »
The 93e 2nd company looking for recruits
We are looking for poeple who are either ready to get better in melee and are ready to work as a team in the unit. We used to be a line regiment but it disbanded (5e ligne). Back then we only accepted members who already had good melee skills, but now that we lost a lot of our members we are willing to accept anyone as long as they are prepared to learn. if ur interested, add me on steam (Stacker26). we are under the 93e regiment of line and we are in the IIe french army.

Seems legit.

Offline stacker26

• Private
  • DEUS VULT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: February 11, 2014, 07:41:24 pm »
The 93e 2nd company looking for recruits
We are looking for poeple who are either ready to get better in melee and are ready to work as a team in the unit. We used to be a line regiment but it disbanded (5e ligne). Back then we only accepted members who already had good melee skills, but now that we lost a lot of our members we are willing to accept anyone as long as they are prepared to learn. if ur interested, add me on steam (Stacker26). we are under the 93e regiment of line and we are in the IIe french army.

Seems legit.

Cause it is :O

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #1204 on: February 11, 2014, 10:04:31 pm »
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the initiative to be in the 3rd then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the 3rd will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The 3rd is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe discipline is the most important thing to keeping a regiment structured and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the 3rd you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled in melee, and you might be promoted to an honourable rank of Guard. Show that you're a leader and perfect example of discipline, and you might become an NCO. The 3rd is the future.

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: February 11, 2014, 10:55:58 pm »

The 2nd Ostpreussisches Jäger-Bataillon

Code of Conduct

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :D

Event Days

Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

Banner
Spoiler
[close]

Joining Information

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam or submit the application below, on our thread!

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1206 on: February 11, 2014, 11:33:05 pm »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA][EU] and  Artillery [NA] detachments for those interested in special roles.

People to add:

[/td][/tr][/table]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Snickers

• Second Lieutenant
  • :]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_BrigGrenPfcPvt_Zebo
« Reply #1207 on: February 12, 2014, 01:04:29 am »

Richard Williams - [1stRM] Zebo
Past Regiments: 92nd/K-KA/1stRM/Spartans

Offline Celtichugs

• Second Lieutenant
  • Captain of the 42nd Highlanders, "the Black Watch"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: February 12, 2014, 02:22:07 pm »
"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

About Us & Recruitment

Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice. However through comradeship and combination of "play for fun" and historical immersion the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realize it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. Upon acceptance of enlistment we provide our recruits with a Field Manual, that explains the basics of the Regiment, our codes of conducts and hand-made drawings of our formations.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

Events Schedule
Tuesday - Siege Event 7pm GMT
Wednesday - Linebattle 7pm GMT
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

In addition to the above, we often have "Mod Nights" and other dedicated gaming sessions.

Wish to join the ranks of the 42nd Black Watch and wear the bonnet and kilt?

Then;

1: Register on the website

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.

Signed, Company Staff

Offline Code

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: February 12, 2014, 06:42:11 pm »
Looking for an active EU regiment, PM me.

Preferably line infantry.

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1210 on: February 12, 2014, 06:43:29 pm »

Pmd

Offline stacker26

• Private
  • DEUS VULT
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: February 12, 2014, 09:48:52 pm »
KBrg_2ndFG are searching for members

The 2ndFG are a skilled line company who are searching for man. no applications nescessary, we do expect u to try to get better at melee and attend events regularly. If u wanna try us out add [2ndFG]Colonel Beach or Stacker26 on steam
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 12:56:47 pm by stacker26 »

Offline Zflocco

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [MtF]Zflocco-2CC
« Reply #1212 on: February 12, 2014, 11:59:41 pm »
2CC is a relatively new and small Regiment in NW, We are actively looking for new fodder soldiers to bring glory to the motherland!
We are a NA Based regiment with possible branches into EU areas in the future.
(Please note We aren't Strictly cavalry despite the name)
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=13143.msg489730#msg489730

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: February 13, 2014, 12:06:23 am »

PMed sir.

Offline Romulus

• Second Lieutenant
  • The bullet is a fool, the bayonet is a fine chap.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Romulus
« Reply #1214 on: February 13, 2014, 08:11:32 am »

I am Romulus, Ezredes of the Nr96, Pukovnik of the Sons of Serbia Infantry Regiment, Commander of her Majesties Canadian Light Infantry Taskforce, Tribunus of the Legio Numidium, Lord of the Battle Hamsters, and Colonel of the 149th Pennsylvania Bucktails.  The Nr96 has been around for more then a year now, I feel that we must be doing something right and that it is time for me to expand our base of players. Curently my regiment stands at 14 active members, for a regiment who hosts popular events on friday and saturday I find that unnacceptable. I am reaching out to you to ask you to stop by our regimental thread and give my regiment a chance. We are all a really tight group of people, we play games together other then Napoleonic wars and watch movies aswell as just messaround on our Teamspeak. I see ourselves as more of a group of gamers then a effecient line making machine. I respect every member of my regiment and i ask them no more then what they can do.

My regiment hosts a Friday night linebattle currently at full attendence, and a Sunday iron Europe event that will begin February 16th. Our Regimental Assets include a; 200 Slot Mount and Blade Warband Server, and a 50 Slot teamspeak. As said above my regiment currently averages 14 men to events, that being said that is only a average, and a falling one at that. So if any of you are interested in joining my relaxed NA based EU Welcome regiment please add me on steam and I will set you up.

My Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044437263/

|Event Days|

Nr96 Friday Night Linebattle
USMC Saturday Trench Battle
NACE Sunday Iron Europe Event

[/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 08:16:18 am by Romulus »