Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874442 times)

Offline Der Einzige

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1140 on: January 15, 2014, 01:01:36 am »
Are there any regiments that do specifically navel battles?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1141 on: January 15, 2014, 01:02:30 am »
Are there any regiments that do specifically navel battles?
That is hard to find, but there are regiments that do go to naval events. The problem is that naval events are laggy and the ships are not exactly the best at maneuvering and boarding actions.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1142 on: January 15, 2014, 08:46:20 am »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: January 15, 2014, 07:36:01 pm »
Looking for a regiment.I am a reg hop hop pro that tries to stop this shit.I can help your reg a lot.Thanks for reading that long comment. -THE END
Steam Name:immortalwarrior98
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 07:39:49 pm by Nicos »

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #1144 on: January 15, 2014, 08:14:04 pm »
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the initiative to be in the 3rd then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the 3rd will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The 3rd is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe discipline is the most important thing to keeping a regiment structured and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the 3rd you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled in melee, and you might be promoted to an honourable rank of Guard. Show that you're a leader and perfect example of discipline, and you might become an NCO. The 3rd is the future.

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

Offline Joseph Graham

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: January 15, 2014, 10:12:54 pm »
Hue hue hue.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 12:23:14 am by Joseph Graham »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: January 15, 2014, 11:22:21 pm »

The 2nd Ostpreussisches Jäger-Bataillon

Code of Conduct

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :D

Event Days

Thundersnow Linebattle- Friday 9:00 PM Est
N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00 PM EST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

Banner
Spoiler
[close]

Joining Information

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam or submit the application below!

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

Teamspeak:  Message me as to why you need it.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: January 16, 2014, 12:39:22 am »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles. They are very fun and interesting and are lead by some of the best in the game like CluelessWill. An expert at leading skirmishers, you will find him a great companion and NCO. Still into line? Sgt Major Offizer is a chill dude who can help you along and make line infantry an enjoyable and fun time.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
[close]

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1148 on: January 16, 2014, 06:24:53 pm »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline SirHovis

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: January 24, 2014, 11:55:02 pm »
Ingame name: SirHovis
Hours played: 570+
Past Experience - Numerous Cav regiments, 77y, and a couple other line regiments.
Looking for: Cavalry or Rifle regiment. EU only please.

If interested message me on here.
Thanks.

SirHovis

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: January 24, 2014, 11:57:37 pm »
Past Experience - Numerous Cav regiments, 77y, and a couple other line regiments.

Thanks.

SirHovis

Enjoy the 63e
Spoiler
[close]

Offline SirHovis

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: January 25, 2014, 11:23:12 am »

Thanks.

SirHovis

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #1152 on: January 26, 2014, 10:30:58 pm »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline Locust

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: January 27, 2014, 06:42:14 am »
Its so obnoxious when people post their entire regiment thread here...

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: January 27, 2014, 06:52:59 am »
Its so obnoxious when people post their entire regiment thread here...

No one posts there entire page on this thread, only a summary of what their regiment offers. Now please stay on topic.

Sorry for back seat Moderating... That post just kind of ticked me off.  :-\