Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871154 times)

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1125 on: January 02, 2014, 11:51:46 am »
Only one Recruitment Poster per page, Delcore.

Offline Martastik

• First Lieutenant
  • Real Col of the real 1erCrb Martastik
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1126 on: January 03, 2014, 01:36:18 am »
COME AND REPRESENT BELGIUM //  REPRESENTER LA BELGIQUE \\ KOM BELGIË VERTEGENWOORDIGEN // KOMMT BELGIEN VERTRETEN \\

:
I hereby call upon any Belgian who might be interested in playing in the name of Belgium at the 'CAVALRY nations cup'. I would present myself as candidate to lead the team, as I feel i have sufficient experience as the Previous LtCol (2nd in charge) of the 5e Hussards and being the current Captain (1st in charge) of the 1erCrb.
If you are interested in joining me do not hesitate to contact me via my steam: martastik ([1erCrb] Martastik) [/font][/b]

Nederlandstalige uitleg:
Spoiler
Dag Iedereen, binnenkort (datum wordt nog bekend gemaakt) zal er een soort 'nations cup' gespeeld worden tussen verschillende Kavalerie regimenten van specifieke naties! Zelfs al bestond België nog niet tijdens de Napoleontische oorlogen, bestonden er wel Belgische regimenten, zoals o.a. Het 2e Karabiniers Regiment (hoofdzakelijk franstalig). Dus is het wel degelijk mogelijk om België te representeren.
Samen kunnen we een Belgisch team vormen!
[close]
Introduction Francaise:
Spoiler
Salut tous le monde, bientot (la date n'est pas encore connu) on aura un evenement de nations, entre plusiers de regiment de cavalerie. Meme si la Belgique n'existait pas encore pendant l'era de Napoleon, il y avait des Regiment de Belgique quand-meme! Comme le 2eme Regiment de Carabiniers (francophone). Alors ca serait possible de representer la Belgique!
Ensemble nous créons une equipe Belge!
(excusez moi pour mon francais, je suis flamand)
[close]

Deutsche Einleitung:
Spoiler
Hallo allerseits, bald (datum ist noch nicht bekannt) wird es eine art EM zwischen verschiedene Kavalerie Abteilungen geben die ihre Nationalität representieren würden. Belgien gab es noch nicht während dieser Zeit, aber trotzdessem gab es belgische Regimente, wovon eins die 2eme Carabiniers waren (hauptsächlich Französisch). Deswegen wäre es trotzdem möglich um Belgien zu vertreten.
Zusammen schaffen wir ein belgisches Team!
[close]

Whether we will play as Hussars or Heavy Cavalry will be decided once we get enough members. To respect all the language-groups of Belgium and to guarantee that everyone will understand me, i will be leading in English mainly, lest the regiment would only exist out of Flemish/Wallonian/German Belgians.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 11:56:09 am by Martastik »

Offline ThorinCH

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: January 05, 2014, 03:52:21 am »
unlike some of these posts i am not going to scream or put up flashy pics and stuff... just give you a link https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=12061.0

mostly because I am lazy XD
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 03:33:07 am by ThorinCH »

Offline Devmc99

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MoskovGren_Reserve
« Reply #1128 on: January 05, 2014, 09:27:48 pm »

20thED is a fun recruiting North American regiment that has an event or training every day. If you would like to join add Devmc99 on steam --------- More info here  https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10649.msg379011#msg379011

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: January 06, 2014, 01:55:20 am »
The 2nd Ostpreussisches Jäger-Bataillon

Code of Conduct

1. Do not retaliate. If somebody is teamhitting/teamkilling in an event or public server, do not fight back. Simply block and let an officer/admin know.
2. Respect everybody, whether they are in the regiment or not. Follow all server rules no matter how silly they sound.
3. Do not troll with our tags or anything associated with the 2te. We are not giving you permission to troll but, if you are going to troll, do it without 2te tags on.
4. Listen to all officers and NCO's
5. Be active and have fun! :D

Event Days

N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00pmEST
*Note that any other day can be a random 1v1

Joining Information

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me on steam or message me the application below!

What is your steam name?
What is your nationality?
How old are you?
Do you have Teamspeak 3?
Do you agree to follow the rules mentioned above?

Teamspeak:  silverbolt.bluefangsolutions.com:10014  (Sponserd by 4th East Prussian Infantry)

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1130 on: January 06, 2014, 04:49:24 am »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles. They are very fun and interesting and are lead by some of the best in the game like CluelessWill. An expert at leading skirmishers, you will find him a great companion and NCO. Still into line? Sgt Major Offizer is a chill dude who can help you along and make line infantry an enjoyable and fun time.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #1131 on: January 06, 2014, 11:28:41 am »
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the initiative to be in the 3rd then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the 3rd will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The 3rd is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe discipline is the most important thing to keeping a regiment structured and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the 3rd you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled in melee, and you might be promoted to an honourable rank of Guard. Show that you're a leader and perfect example of discipline, and you might become an NCO. The 3rd is the future.

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today!

Offline Pinkamena

• Second Lieutenant
  • En Svenske Tiger.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NyJg_Ov_Rin_Tohsaka
« Reply #1132 on: January 07, 2014, 04:05:20 am »
Me and some pals are lookin' for a slick regiment to merc for and potentially join up at some point. There's around 7 or us, give or take one or two. If you have weekend events then even better.

Light Infantry/Skirms preferred.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1133 on: January 07, 2014, 04:17:30 am »
Me and some pals are lookin' for a slick regiment to merc for and potentially join up at some point. There's around 7 or us, give or take one or two. If you have weekend events then even better.

Pm'd
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline PaladinToaster

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MR_Sgt_Benjamin_R_Cowherd
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1134 on: January 07, 2014, 04:31:02 am »
Bumpo

Offline Smollett

• Sergeant Major
  • 84th_Col_Smollett
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smollett
« Reply #1135 on: January 07, 2014, 07:33:06 pm »

Check us out at our FSE, Website or YouTube channel.
Add me on Steam as well if you are more curious and want more info about us.

FSE

Website

YouTube

Steam contact: [78th] George Smollett

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1136 on: January 08, 2014, 01:06:47 am »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1137 on: January 11, 2014, 03:28:06 am »

Introduction to the 3ème Voltigeur de La Garde - "3eVolt"

The 3eVolt is one the longest standing regiments in Napoleonic Wars, with one of the richest history and community. Initially lead by AsianP in the summer of 2012, the regiment has been stuck together through turbulent times and reforms. Throughout the life of the regiment, we have always been dedicated to being the best of the best. We take pride in being an excellent force on the battlefield, through sharpshooter accuracy in musket volleys and deadly skill in melee charges.

The 3eVolt continues to make strives to become bigger and better. We take part in enjoyable linebattles and events, with a fun atmosphere, but strict when needed. All our linebattles take place later in the day, 8 EST. Outside of linebattles we keep an active community in teamspeak. We invite all members to socialize with the rest of the regiment during off-LB times. Being immersed in the community will make the regiment 100% more enjoyable for you.

The regiment makes use of multiple detachments. Line infantry being our main role, having multiple events a week for it. We can field anywhere from 25-35 people during these events. For those interested in something else, our skirmishers detachment have a reserved slot to play Thursday and occasionally Fridays. We also have a cavalry detachment which is put to use every Friday and sometimes Thursday. On days without skirmishers or cavalry, those in the detachments will attend as line.

Joining the 3eVolt!

Were are always looking for more to join the regiment. The few things that are required are:
  • Be mature, be responsible.
  • Maintain activity. At least 3 events a week is recommended if you are looking to get high in the ranks
  • Be ready to play in a dedicated community
  • We would prefer it if you lived in North America and have a working mic.
  • Don't try to overthrow glorious leader!

How to join the 3eVolt!

Offline Walko

• Brigadier General
  • Tired art student.
    • View Profile
    • 4. Silesian Landwehr
« Reply #1138 on: January 11, 2014, 10:54:53 pm »
Men of Silesia!

Defend Your Homeland!

The 1st Musketeer battalion, 4th Silesian landwehr is an infantry regiment looking for brave young men to kick the French out of our glorious Fatherland. Recruiting men aged 25 to 40. 

What the 4th Silesian lacked in shine and polish, like the rest of the Prussian army, made up for in dedication to the cause. Because of the many financial troubles of Prussia at the time, it fell upon many average men to pay for their uniforms, and weapons and other such items they would need to combat the French. Fighting in the "Wars of Liberation" the brave Silesian lads beat the French out of Prussia, and eventually back to France, serving valiantly until 1815.

Für das Vaterland!

About

We are a North American Based Prussian infantry regiment that focuses on historical accuracy, discipline and offering an enjoyable but serious experience. We have a historical rank structure and organization, as our unit takes the form of a single Landwehr regiment infantry battalion, musketeer kompanie. Our Kompanie is split into two platoons, and we often execute drills in which both platoons are used together.

You might be interested in joining the 4te if you like:
  • Historical Accuracy
  • Double rank formations
  • In-Depth Historic formations
  • Large lines (15-35)
  • Artillery (We often play as artillery)
  • A strong gaming community
  • Discipline
  • Historical Roleplaying

How to Join

Pointy stick champion

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: January 12, 2014, 01:28:13 pm »
This probably isn't the right place but ...

Looking for North&South Union European line infantry regiment. For more info or offers please pm me or add me on steam (steam name: Gojkov).