Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874487 times)

Offline gedizz

• First Sergeant
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gedizz
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1110 on: December 28, 2013, 11:25:50 pm »
Looking for a cool regiment that doesnt have a bunch of kids yelling during linebattles and trainings. When you add me on steam be ready to answer this question:

What makes your regiment so special that I should join it?

steam name is Gedizz

You should join us because we're awful.

I'll have to pass.

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1111 on: December 28, 2013, 11:32:03 pm »
Looking for a cool regiment that doesnt have a bunch of kids yelling during linebattles and trainings. When you add me on steam be ready to answer this question:

steam name is Gedizz

I'll have to pass.

Smart.

Offline gedizz

• First Sergeant
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gedizz
« Reply #1112 on: December 28, 2013, 11:34:41 pm »

steam name is Gedizz

I'll have to pass.

Smart.

Indeed

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1113 on: December 28, 2013, 11:46:04 pm »
All of you guyz join better Falks international slave army   8)

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 29, 2013, 10:31:19 pm »

The Preobrazhensky Infantry Regiment is a lifeguard regiment that focuses on the fundamentals of infantry tactics. In the regiment, you will exercise formations, master artillery, practice marksmanship, groupfight, and fight massive linebattles. All of the skills taught will build you into a competent soldier to crush any enemy encounters. As you settle in, you will soon discover and learn how imperative cooperating with your comrades is. If anything will be pounded into your mind, it's the importance of working as a single and flexible unit.

You will be led by experienced officers with vast experience under their belts. Our officers will train you and introduce you to the basics of a ranker. As you grow in skill, you will also grow in experience. When this occurs, competent candidates for promotions and NCOship will be selected and progress through the ranks. Progression is your key to success!

Rules are here for good reasoning. If we didn't have any regulations, everyone would be running around like moronic fools. For the regiment, the importance of maturity is top priority. You need to be able to respect those who are around you for they are the ones who are going to increase the chances of the regiment's success. Respect is earned, not given.

- Trolling is NOT tolerated. If you are caught harassing any member within the community (spawn killing, teamkilling, verbal abuse, goofing off) you will be stripped of your rank and punished severely.

- No double regging. This regiment demands much attention for our success. Should you be caught in another regiment you will be kicked from the regiment.

- No discussion of Religion

- Must show respect to all members. Even if you don't like someone, they're still helping your team.

Mother Russia is calling comrade, however first you need contact information. Please contact the following people if Mother Russia is calling you to war.

Steam Contacts:

[PIR] Delcore

[PIR] babyg

Have Teamspeak? - Join us @ silverbolt.bluefangsolutions.com:10004

~ Teampseak 3 Download ~
http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

See you at the front comrade!

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 29, 2013, 11:04:10 pm »
Pm'd

Sent a PM to you, welcome to the 44th.

Offline Von Alten

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1116 on: December 30, 2013, 12:12:46 pm »
72nd Highlanders /\ Highland Brigade

Hello. the 72nd Highlanders is a British regiment , which primarily fights as line infantry. we are part of the Highland brigade , which is a brigade that only accepts highland regiments.

We are a disciplined , yet fun regiment who's main purpose is for it's members to enjoy playing in events. we have a age requirement of 13 , but if you think you are mature enough and your under the age , just talk to the admins and we will see!

To join simply add [72nd] Von Alten on steam , or click on my profile picture below!
I'm bullying you, 14e became master on bullies

14e_SoP_Alten | 2pp_Fiz_Alten | 1oCaz_Cpl_Alten

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #1117 on: December 30, 2013, 05:49:55 pm »
~About the 3rd (East Kent) Regiment Of Foot~

The 3rd East Kent is a European and North American line infantry regiment. We strive to be one of the most elite, disciplined and well trained regiments in this community. Though of course no matter of your skill level, if you have the initiative to be in the 3rd then we want you! No matter whether you are new to the game or a veteran, the 3rd will provide everyone with an equal great experience that will make every player grow in one way or another. The 3rd is a highly disciplined regiment; we believe discipline is the most important thing to keeping a regiment structured and professional. This is why unacceptable behavior is most likely dealt with suspension or discharge from the regiment. Furthermore, in the 3rd you are rewarded for your actions. Show that you're skilled in melee, and you might be promoted to an honourable rank of Guard. Show that you're a leader and perfect example of discipline, and you might become an NCO. The 3rd is the future.

"Veteri Frondescit Honore"
"Its Ancient Honour Flourishes"

If you are interested in joining a serious, disciplined and skilled regiment, enlist for service with "The Buffs" today! Launch date: December 28th, 2013

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1118 on: December 30, 2013, 05:55:16 pm »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles. They are very fun and interesting and are lead by some of the best in the game like CluelessWill. An expert at leading skirmishers, you will find him a great companion and NCO. Still into line? Sgt Major Offizer is a chill dude who can help you along and make line infantry an enjoyable and fun time.
[/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:32:26 pm by William »
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1119 on: December 31, 2013, 11:57:25 pm »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
« Reply #1120 on: January 01, 2014, 09:47:43 pm »
Are there any CAV Regs out here ?
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #1121 on: January 01, 2014, 09:48:15 pm »
Are there any CAV Regs out here ?

We've got a Cavalry detachment.

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
« Reply #1122 on: January 01, 2014, 10:38:07 pm »
ok Johan lets do this
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1123 on: January 02, 2014, 07:18:04 am »
NA Player, very experienced.

Read my signature for my curriculum.

* I want to test a different environment, meet new people and have a chill time.
* Active player.
* Mexican.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzehth
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: January 02, 2014, 07:31:02 am »
NA Player, very experienced.

Read my signature for my curriculum.

* I want to test a different environment, meet new people and have a chill time.
* Active player.
* Mexican.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzehth

Added & messaged