Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871169 times)

Offline Rejestone

• Second Lieutenant
  • Für das Vaterland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skullzdeath
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1095 on: December 21, 2013, 12:38:16 pm »
Hello everyone,
I am Skullzdeath (RejeStone here), I am looking for a new regiment, preferably in the NA area as EU timezones stab me painfully.
I do live in Australia meaning I can only make it to some events but I always do my best to attend. I also like doing lots of administrative roles, so if your regiment leader needs a slave helper i'm your man (depending on said job)

Pm me if interested in me joining yee.

-Skullz

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1096 on: December 21, 2013, 03:35:20 pm »
Hello everyone,
I am Skullzdeath (RejeStone here), I am looking for a new regiment, preferably in the NA area as EU timezones stab me painfully.
I do live in Australia meaning I can only make it to some events but I always do my best to attend. I also like doing lots of administrative roles, so if your regiment leader needs a slave helper i'm your man (depending on said job)

Pm me if interested in me joining yee.

-Skullz

Pm'd
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Nicos

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: December 21, 2013, 11:10:02 pm »
I am an EU player looking for a good regiment,good past experience,my steam:immortalwarrior98

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1098 on: December 21, 2013, 11:24:48 pm »
I am an EU player looking for a good regiment,good past experience,my steam:immortalwarrior98

Welcome to the 1stCSG.

Offline Snickers

• Second Lieutenant
  • :]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 78th_BrigGrenPfcPvt_Zebo
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1099 on: December 22, 2013, 02:46:46 am »

Richard Williams - [1stRM] Zebo
Thomas Parke - [1stRM] Gojkov
Past Regiments: 92nd/K-KA/1stRM/Spartans

Offline Oxford_

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I <3 Jenna Coleman & CS:GO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: December 23, 2013, 01:27:51 pm »

Offline zombieMan

• Sergeant
  • "Women fight with swords, Men fight with cannon!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: December 26, 2013, 11:53:35 am »
  I kind of figured that every Regiment/Unit name ever recorded in Napoleonic times is taken,  so me and a friend started the 1st Pineapple Battalion(not Regiment since there is only 2 people at the moment).  I have good knowledge of leading a Regiment and have been in a few battles;  so I figured I would start my own unit.  If you juss want to play part time and have some fun while your at it join up and we can do some line battles or what have you.  I need about 10-15 volunteers :),  though 5-10 would to :3.  No obligations to get on,  or you can chill with us and have a good time...

Information:  Steam Name-  jabames

Teamspeak 3 ip:  tscan2.vilayer.com:9989

Ranks:   Lt.Col.
              Maj.
              Cpt.
              Lt.
              2Lt.

SGM.
              1stSGT.
              SSGT.
              SGT.
              CPL.
              LCPL.
              PVT.
              REC.

Members:  1st_PineappleBn_LtCol_zombie
                  1st_PineappleBn_Maj_Jhian

Offline zombieMan

• Sergeant
  • "Women fight with swords, Men fight with cannon!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: December 27, 2013, 01:21:24 am »
Can an admin please delete my post?  thank you

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1103 on: December 27, 2013, 01:30:57 am »
lolwoopsglm8

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: December 27, 2013, 02:19:50 am »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1105 on: December 27, 2013, 03:43:38 am »
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 11:56:58 pm by LordJorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: December 27, 2013, 10:33:21 am »
:)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 08:48:54 pm by Gojkov »

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: December 28, 2013, 09:03:49 pm »
The 8th Prussian Rifles

Roster:

Kpt Orcaryo
PrLt Remred
ObJag Rekrab
Fus Broyobon
Rkt Braibow
Rkt Alex
Rkt anth98
Rkt Dan Man 3153
Rkt Bazelnut
Rkt SerFishy
Rkt Info
Rkt CowKillaBob
Rkt AdmiralK
Rkt ButtScratcher
Rkt Pandoro

Ranks

Kapitan-Kpt(Captain)
PremierLeutnant-PrLt(Lieutenant)
Fähnrich- Fah (Ensign)
Feldwebel-Fwbl (Sergeant)
Oberjäger- ObJag (Corporal)
Jäger-Jag(Rifleman)
Gefreiter-Gfr (Private First Class)
Füsilier-Fus (Private)
Rekrut-Rkt(Recruit)

Event Days

N.A.C.E. Linebattle-Saturday 8:00pmEST

History(Fictional)

The 8th used to be known as the 9th Prussian Riflemen, however, the previous 8th was soon taken out of skirmishers and became known as the 1st Foot Guard Regiment (1. Garde-Regiment zu Fuß). The new 8th was a glorious regiment. Fighting at 7 battles and winning 5 of them, they were an unstoppable force. One day though, at the seventh battle, their force was cut down to a miniscule number of 10-20 men, out of their original 700 troops. Those who survived have begun reforming the 8th and have participated in no battles so far. They long for the blood one more time. All they wish is to serve their empire and not be left out of the great Prussian campaign.

Joining Information

If you would like to join, or want more info, please add me!

Teamspeak:  silverbolt.bluefangsolutions.com:10014  (Sponserd by 4th East Prussian Infantry)

Offline gedizz

• First Sergeant
  • "You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gedizz
« Reply #1108 on: December 28, 2013, 11:20:59 pm »
Looking for a cool NA regiment that doesnt have a bunch of kids yelling during linebattles and trainings. When you add me on steam be ready to answer this question:

What makes your regiment so special that I should join it?

steam name is Gedizz

steam name can also be found below
« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 11:31:38 pm by gedizz »

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #1109 on: December 28, 2013, 11:21:42 pm »
Looking for a cool regiment that doesnt have a bunch of kids yelling during linebattles and trainings. When you add me on steam be ready to answer this question:

What makes your regiment so special that I should join it?

steam name is Gedizz

You should join us because we're awful.