Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871228 times)

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1050 on: December 02, 2013, 02:11:04 am »
Well I'm back. Due to a mostly incompatible schedule with the 63e and my work hours I decided to leave that regiment as I was getting no where within the regiment. I was only able to attend like two of the events out of the entire week if I remember correctly.

Looking for NA/EU regiment, active and preferably already well established and a regiment that will fit with my work hours as much as possible so that I may attend the most events possible.

I normally would not due this but I'm serious about finding the most compatible regiment for me so here is my work schedule during the week. I like to stay up for a few hours when I get home off work (not always) but I usually hit the sack around 9am

*Note* US Eastern Time Zone

Monday 4pm - 4am
Tuesday 4pm - 4am
Wensday 4pm - 4am
Thursday 4pm - 4am
Friday - Free (Although sometimes I do work from 4-10pm)
Saturday - Free
Sunday Free

PM'ed.

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1051 on: December 02, 2013, 11:50:09 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPyEonGQEZQ[/youtube]

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: December 02, 2013, 02:56:33 pm »

The 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is recruiting! We do enforce discipline in our ranks so we expect our members to be disciplined and mature. We'll have trainings and linebattles weekly to keep ourselves ready to fight for our beloved fatherland! We'll be using realistic ranks, tactics and formations, so a lot of tactic will be discussed during a training.

My aim in this regiment is to create a disciplined, mature & realistic yet fun regiment for the community. So in general if you're looking for a disciplined regiment, the 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is for you!

The 5thFKI takes pride in the fact that we are the largest and oldest European based Prussian regiment in the community. We field 20+ members each event and have 6 events per week, which ofcourse includes Trainings and Linebattles, ocasionally sieges aswell.

5thFKI Forums
5thFKI Youtube Channel

Offline Nico

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jones
« Reply #1053 on: December 02, 2013, 06:52:36 pm »
Well I'm back. Due to a mostly incompatible schedule with the 63e and my work hours I decided to leave that regiment as I was getting no where within the regiment. I was only able to attend like two of the events out of the entire week if I remember correctly.

Looking for NA/EU regiment, active and preferably already well established and a regiment that will fit with my work hours as much as possible so that I may attend the most events possible.

I normally would not due this but I'm serious about finding the most compatible regiment for me so here is my work schedule during the week. I like to stay up for a few hours when I get home off work (not always) but I usually hit the sack around 9am

Monday 4pm - 4am
Tuesday 4pm - 4am
Wensday 4pm - 4am
Thursday 4pm - 4am
Friday - Free (Although sometimes I do work from 4-10pm)
Saturday - Free
Sunday Free

*Note* US Eastern Time Zone

We're from EU, we only attend to weekend events. (Friday-Saturday & Sunday) at 7 PM GMT. (2 PM EST)

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #1054 on: December 02, 2013, 09:38:16 pm »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline 3rdFG Official

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG_Official
« Reply #1055 on: December 03, 2013, 12:56:00 am »

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #1056 on: December 03, 2013, 05:10:27 am »
Very rare that I do this, but I am looking to get back into NW after a long hiatus.

I am bringing:

- Years of experience (all the way back since MM Prussia),
- Exceptional melee skills (once I get my mojo back),
- Exceptional cavalry skills (used to be on of the better NA cavalrymen),
- Fluent in German and English (if it matters),
- Ability to listen to command and great leading abilities (for when the time is needed).

I am looking for:

- A regiment very large in number (preferably more than 20 per event) due to my work schedule, I am a casual player working on getting back into the game entirely,
- Preference of a light infantry or hussar unit,
- Preference of Austrian or Prussian (but, I will do anything, tbh),
- Must be North American regiment due to work schedule,

Also, I will not apply on your petty website. :P

Thanks. Just shoot me a PM if you want me, we'll talk like that.

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: December 03, 2013, 05:05:43 pm »
Very rare that I do this, but I am looking to get back into NW after a long hiatus.

I am bringing:

- Ability to listen to command and great leading abilities (for when the time is needed).

I am looking for:

- A regiment very large in number (preferably more than 20 per event) due to my work schedule, I am a casual player working on getting back into the game entirely,

why no EU why.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1058 on: December 03, 2013, 09:39:20 pm »

I am bringing:

I am looking for:

PM'd
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1059 on: December 05, 2013, 07:22:55 am »

1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment
1st Musketier Battalion, Company A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: December 06, 2013, 01:33:51 am »
I am looking for a regiment.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #1061 on: December 06, 2013, 01:44:14 am »
I am looking for a regiment.

Heard the 44th are looking for a new Cpt, check them out.

Offline Ser Thomas

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: December 06, 2013, 11:11:07 pm »
Hello, i'm currently in the 12e but looking to join a European regiment. I would only be able to attend on saturdays and sundays. I know it's only twice a week but still  ;)

I can do anything, although looking for some cavarly.
Just P'm me or add me on steam. Steam Name: [12e] Highlander [I need sleep.]

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: December 07, 2013, 08:33:34 am »
Hello, i'm currently in the 12e but looking to join a European regiment. I would only be able to attend on saturdays and sundays. I know it's only twice a week but still  ;)

I can do anything, although looking for some cavarly.
Just P'm me or add me on steam. Steam Name: [12e] Highlander [I need sleep.]

Will talk to you on Steam.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: December 07, 2013, 04:04:50 pm »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles.
[/td][/tr][/table]