Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871236 times)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!
« Reply #1020 on: November 22, 2013, 09:41:21 pm »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruit.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Atrillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles.

I am looking for a regiment as an NCO, and the event time is at 5:00

Over all I'm looking for a regiment to be in as an NCO.

Please don't be lazy  ;)
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 09:44:33 pm by ~Lucifer~ »

Offline Wibpaint

• Major
  • Cav4Lyfe
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wib
« Reply #1021 on: November 22, 2013, 11:16:41 pm »

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:24:14 pm by wibpaint »

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #1022 on: November 22, 2013, 11:20:45 pm »
Are we going to just ignore the fact that the title of this thread says "Than post here" and not "Then post here" ?

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1023 on: November 22, 2013, 11:21:35 pm »
Are we going to just ignore the fact that the title of this thread says "Than post here" and not "Then post here" ?

Please do not go off-topic on the thread, thank you
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1024 on: November 22, 2013, 11:31:11 pm »
I'll fix it, but please return to the topic at hand. PM Moderators in the future with minor issues like this.

Offline Penn

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If music be the food of love, play on.
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1025 on: November 23, 2013, 02:40:01 pm »

Hello there!
I am currently leading a regiment called the 23. Rheinisches Infanterie-Regiment and have been leading it (under different names) for about a year now.
Since we don't have events every day, I wish to join another regiment to have more battles, and to learn more from other leaders.
I will still be leading my own regiment, so I will be 'double regging'.

I'd say bayonet melee is my strenght, but I am not afraid to pick up a rifle, grab a cannon or mount a horse.
I am not joining to become an NCO or CO, I simply want to be a soldier to get some action.

This is what I require from You:
Discipline - Without discipline in Your regiment, I will not join.
Tactics - I want a leader with a basic tactical mind, no stupid suicide charges and running off alone.
Nice, mature, members - I want to join a regiment with welcoming members that are mature.
Not to many 'noobs' - Might sound harsh, but I do not want a regiment with players who just bought the game.

What You get from me:
A player with over 2800 hours of Napoleonic Wars.
A player who will be there a few times a week for both trainings and events. (Don't expect me to always show up since I run my own regiment as well)
A player who loves discipline and can take orders.
A player who learns quickly.

Am I your man?

PM me or add me to Steam [23te] Penn

Ciao!
Penn and shitz

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: November 23, 2013, 04:50:48 pm »
That application is not up to standards, declined.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #1027 on: November 24, 2013, 12:24:49 am »

1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment
1st Musketier Battalion, Company A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag!

We are the 1st East Prussian Infantry Regiment 1st Battaillon, Kompanie A, numbered 1st Regiment in the Prussian Army.  We are determined to restore Prussia's honor after the disasterous defeats at Jena and Aürstadt.  With the Prussian Army's humiliating defeat at the hands of the French, Napoleon Bonaparte occupied our capital and stained the honor of the Prussian people.  We invoke the name of Frederick the Great and his glorious armies that swept across Europe laying waste to the enemies of Prussia, to give us the strength and the courage to overcome the Corsican's oppression of our people.  Frederick the Great and his armies stood alone against a united Europe and prevailed.  Now we must do the same.  Onward, to victory!  Für das Vaterland!

About Us
The 1st East Prussian Infantry Was formed in November 2010 for the purpose of accurately representing historic military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era, to the best of our ability, and in so doing, form a tight-knit, elite Regiment of well trained, disciplined, and virtuous soldiers. Among other Regiments, we are quite unique in a number of ways. We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfuls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of MM), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

Expectations
Whether as a recruit, or a full-fledged soldier, our members are expected to do the following:
1) Learn and follow the Code of Conduct
2) Learn, and become proficient in basic Tactics and Skills
3) Be relatively active, attend trainings when possible, and alert your Platoon Leader if you are unable to participate or are taking an extended leave.
4) Display humility, respect, and motivation.
Those who can do these four things will find themselves a good match for the 1st, and will be prime candidates for promotion should they be proficient and willing to take on leadership roles.

If you would like to join go to our website and apply Here

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Commander Rofl

• Corporal
  • We want Information... Information... Information!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kade
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1028 on: November 24, 2013, 07:49:52 pm »
Ayup chaps! I am currently looking for a regiment to join. I have long regimental history going all the way back to the early M&M days. I've always been in British regiments where I've been mostly NCO ranks or Private ranks. I've been an officer in two regiments: The 47th (Ensign) and the 22nd Legionnaires (Lt Col) All the regiments I've been in have been either Line, light or skirmishers. I have pretty much no cavalry experience.

I prefer British Line or Light regiments but I'm open to any offers. I would also like a fair rank for my experience, either PFC or above. I can also provide graphics for my regiment, e.i: Sigs, banners, headers, titles etc.

my steam is Megashark1 (nick name is Commander Rofl)

Cheers!

PS: Reply with pm if ya don't mind
« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 08:00:59 pm by Commander Rofl »

Offline Reginald Schneider

• Brigadier General
  • Can't stop a <snip>
    • View Profile
    • GunZo and Regi
  • Nick: 60th_Cpt_<snip>
« Reply #1029 on: November 24, 2013, 07:51:22 pm »
Ayup chaps! I am currently looking for a regiment to join. I have long regimental history going all the way back to the early M&M days. I've always been in British regiments where I've been mostly NCO ranks or Private ranks. I've been an officer in two regiments: The 47th (Ensign) and the 22nd Legionnaires (Lt Col)

I prefer British regiments but I'm open to any offers. I would also like a fair rank for my experience, either PFC or above. I can also provide graphics for my regiment, e.i: Sigs, banners, headers, titles etc.

Cheers!

Add me on steam 'Jimbob Jenkinz' if you are interested in joining a rifles regiment
god of memes
#RaceTo1000 https://i.imgur.com/sQrpb6d.jpg

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: November 24, 2013, 08:43:04 pm »
Do you prefer to clump or spread your butter? (This is relevant to finding you a good skirmisher regiment)

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: November 24, 2013, 09:51:12 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPyEonGQEZQ[/youtube]

Offline MadManYo

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MadManYo
« Reply #1032 on: November 24, 2013, 09:58:49 pm »

HMS Victory History

The Battle of Trafalgar
After learning he was to be removed from command, Villeneuve put to sea on the morning of 19 October, and once the last ship had left port, around noon the following day, set sail for the Mediterranean. The British frigates sent to keep track of the enemy fleet throughout the night, were spotted at around 1900hrs and the order was given to form line of battle. On the morning of 21 October the main British fleet, which was out of sight and sailing parallel some 10 miles away, turned to intercept. Nelson had already made his plans: to break the enemy line some two or three ships ahead of their Commander in Chief in the centre and achieve victory before the van could come to their aid. At 0600hrs Nelson ordered his fleet into two columns. Fitful winds made it a slow business and for more than six hours the two columns of British ships slowly approached the French line before Royal Sovereign, leading the lee column, was able to open fire on Fougueux. Around 30 minutes later Victory broke the line between Bucentaure and Redoutable firing a treble shotted broadside into the stern of the former from a range of a few yards. At quarter-past one Nelson was shot, the fatal musket ball entering his left shoulder and lodging in his spine. He died at half past four. Such killing had taken place on Victory's quarter deck that Redoutable attempted to board her, but they were thwarted by the arrival of Eliab Harvey in the 98-gun HMS Temeraire, whose broadside devastated the French ship. Nelson's last order was for the fleet to anchor, but this was countermanded by Vice Admiral Collingwood. Victory suffered 57 killed and 102 wounded.

European Marine Ranks/Roster

Officers

Lt
Cpt
          Non-commissioned Officers

LCpl
Cpl
Sgt
MSgt
   Marines

Rct
Cdt
Pte
Mar

Roster

Officers

Captain MadManYo

None Currently
   Enlisted Men

LCpl Marksman
Mar Fisher
Mar Dan
Pte Braveheart
Cdt Viking
Cdt Adabud
Cdt HiddenLama
Cdt Darklord
Cdt Tony
Cdt AcidBalloons
Rct Hunter
Rct iHusky
Rct Dolf
Rct Woop

North American Marine Ranks/Roster

Officers

Lt
Cpt

LCpl
Cpl
Sgt
MSgt
   Marines

Rct
Cdt
Pte
Mar

Roster

Officers

Captain Ryan
Lt Killer

None Currently
   Enlisted Men

Cdt Admiral
Cdt Imshaunofthedead
Cdt Trevel
Rct Madjinn
Rct Kevin
Ranks explained
Rct-Recruit:
Someone who is brand new to the Marines, Good luck cannon fodder.

Cdt-Cadet:
Senior to Recruit as this person has seen some action but not very much.

Pte-Private:
This person is senior to both Cadets and Recruits, they can shoot and melee.They also are the main body of the Marines.

Mar-Marine:
This person has shown him/her self cabable of holding their own in a melee fight, and can shoot accurately.

LCpl-Lance-Corperal:
This person is now the lowest NCO, he is now senior to Recruits,Cadets,Privates and Marines.He/She must enforce displine and keep formations intact.

Cpl-Corperal:
This person is now the 2nd lowest NCO, he/she is senior to Rcts,Cdts,Pte,Mrn,LCpls.He/She can lead trainings, they must enforce orders, keep the men in formation and keep dido line sharp and effective.

Sgt-Sergeant:
This person is now 2nd highest NCO,he/she is senior to Rcts,Cdts,Pte,Mrn,LCpls and Cpls.He/She can lead trainings and events if given permission by a officer.They must be able to lead confidently and make disicive orders.This person must keep displine and formations tidy and effective.They MUST be able to hold their own in a fight.

MSgt-Marine Sergeant:
This person is now the highest ranking NCO, they are the same as Sgts apart from them being 3rd In command of the entire crew.

Lt-Lieutenant:
The second in command and a officer. This person can lead events and trainings.They are senior to all but the Captain.They must be confident in leading.

Cpt-Captain:
The highest ranking person in the entire crew.He/She deals with the roster, the promotions and leading and training.

Rules and Punishments

Rules:
1- Do not troll
2- Do not talk abuse about other members of the regiment
3- Listen to your officer during training or an event.
4- No singing in events or training without the permission of the officer leading.
5- No mutinies or any kind of mutinous actions

Punishments:
1) Kicked ( ingame not from regiment)
2) Field punishment number one (10 kicks at the beginning of 2 round of an event)
3) Muted in TS
4) Kicked from the TS server
5) Kicked from Regiment
Training and Event times

Training Times (EU)
Monday 18:10 GMT - 19:00 GMT
Tuesday 18:10 GMT - 19:00 GMT
Wednesday 17:50 GMT - 18:20 GMT
Thursday : No Training
Friday 18:20 GMT - 19:00 GMT
Saturday : 18:20GMT - 19:30 GMT
Sunday: No Training

Events (EU)
Monday:
Tuesday: Crazytoe' Tuesday Linebattle
Saturday: Frikorp Regiment
Sunday:

Enlisting

To join, reply to this thread with this application:
Code
Steam:
Experience if any:
Are you NA or EU?
How active on a scale of 1-10:

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-Pied de la Garde Imperiale Recruiting!
« Reply #1033 on: November 25, 2013, 06:28:52 am »

The 1er Grenadiers are recruiting NA and EU players. Our Veteran EU company is always looking for new recruits to help fill their grand ranks, Fight along MM veterans and interesting people from all over Europe! The blossoming NA company is recruiting any willing to pick up a musket and fight alongside our lads! With room for advancement who wouldn't want to join?! EU events are twice and week where the NA company has One Event and with growing numbers is looking for a second! Both companies provide a once a week training. Check out our website or FSE forum Thread for more details! Good luck on the battlefield my friends!

FSE Forum Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2799.0
**South Americans and anyone who fits the NA timezones are welcome!**

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #1034 on: November 25, 2013, 02:07:40 pm »

The 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is recruiting! We do enforce discipline in our ranks so we expect our members to be disciplined and mature. We'll have trainings and linebattles weekly to keep ourselves ready to fight for our beloved fatherland! We'll be using realistic ranks, tactics and formations, so a lot of tactic will be discussed during a training.

My aim in this regiment is to create a disciplined, mature & realistic yet fun regiment for the community. So in general if you're looking for a disciplined regiment, the 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is for you!

The 5thFKI takes pride in the fact that we are the largest and oldest European based Prussian regiment in the community. We field 20+ members each event and have 6 events per week, which ofcourse includes Trainings and Linebattles, ocasionally sieges aswell.

5thFKI Forums
5thFKI Youtube Channel