Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874498 times)

Offline Fridericus

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!
« Reply #990 on: November 09, 2013, 04:15:36 am »

New to-be-started regiment looking for available experienced officers from EU to be involved and support the regiment's emergence. If you are interested, and feel you want to help
with something new? Contact Överste Fridericus on Steam by adding him to your friends list. You can find him here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Littleman774.
You will have to answer a few quick questions and get to know the regiment in depth until you're put in one of the vacant positions.

Click on the regiment coat of arms to get to the regiment thread.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:59:17 am by Fridericus »

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: November 09, 2013, 04:22:14 am »

To join, simply click on the above poster and post and application on our thread!

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #992 on: November 09, 2013, 11:26:32 am »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: November 09, 2013, 06:00:11 pm »
68th (Durham) Regiment of Foot is recruiting!

68th (Durhman) regiment of foot is newly formed light infantry regiment. Unlike other regiments, in 68th officers, non-commissioned officers and enlisted are all equal. Our goal is to become professional light infantry regiment in which events and trainings are to be taken seriously. We'd also like our regiment to be medium size (max. active 30 players). This regiment is European only. Players of all age, type, skin colour etc. are most welcome to join us (as long as they fit the European timezone). Discipline, teamwork and fun are above everything in our regiment! Officer and NCO spots are available! For extra information please visit our FSE thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10418.0. If you're interested in joining us, add me on steam (steam name: [68th] Gojkov) or send me a private message here on forums.

Thanks for reading,
Gojkov

« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 06:03:36 pm by Gojkov »

Offline alpkerem

• Second Lieutenant
  • Nr.24 moar liek Nr 1
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sheikh alpkerem
« Reply #994 on: November 09, 2013, 06:05:40 pm »
Nice painting ther^^,
u herd it here thirst, alp likes 2 breaking the rules

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: November 09, 2013, 06:06:12 pm »

Offline Mikeosix

• Corporal
  • For god's sake take the bloody hill already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: November 09, 2013, 07:43:14 pm »

RUSSIA CALLS YOU!
The 35y Is a NA Artillery/ Infantry regiment! We are Recruiting Active and mature gamers who wish to attend the line battles.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10464.0

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #997 on: November 10, 2013, 02:11:27 pm »
Looking for a mature regiment to join, PM me

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #998 on: November 10, 2013, 04:20:36 pm »
Looking for a mature regiment to join, PM me

Contacted through PM
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline kenty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th_Cpt_Kent
« Reply #999 on: November 10, 2013, 08:05:37 pm »
The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers are always looking for new Recruits to join our Line Company and Our Royal  Arty. We are EU/US based and do Four Linebattles and Two Training a week split over both Timezones. We  have a website www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com and Training server.

Here is our 1st Platoon at training.

For all infomation head to this page http://http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.html
or website http://www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com

Also add me on steam kenty1234
You can also PM me on here.

Thanks 87th_Foot_Rgl_Kenty

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
« Reply #1000 on: November 11, 2013, 05:51:08 am »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #1001 on: November 11, 2013, 07:14:13 am »
We enjoy many things especially fucking shit up. Join hurr
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:16:09 am by Commissar Jdf »

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde Impériale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1002 on: November 11, 2013, 12:24:28 pm »
I don't doubt it,  but please try to keep posts on this thread serious and meaningful.

Kielbasa!

Offline Celtichugs

• Second Lieutenant
  • Captain of the 42nd Highlanders, "the Black Watch"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: November 11, 2013, 02:14:44 pm »
"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

About Us

Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice, however through comradeship and common sense of "play for fun" the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realise it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. We also play using custom re-skinned texture models for the ingame 42nd, which gives the unit a much more seen-battle feel, while giving the Officers kilts.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

Recruitment

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that, independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain, which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

1: Register on the website

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #1004 on: November 11, 2013, 05:35:27 pm »
I don't doubt it,  but please try to keep posts on this thread serious and meaningful.

Okay, thank you for letting me know.