Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871147 times)

Offline Suede

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!
« Reply #795 on: August 10, 2013, 11:20:44 am »
Looking for quite relaxed regiment, or regimental reserve

Ok, recently i started played NW again, and i'd like to try participate in some events. But what can I see from threads on forums, there isn't any events for pubs without regiment. Because i working on full-time job, i can't play much, but i think i can find few hours during the weekend for some events. So, i looking for:
- Englishspeaking
- mature(important, cause i'm old)
- without mandatory trainings and activity
- that have some events on Saturday-Sunday which i could attend with from time to time
- preferably line inf, but it can be any other class
regiment.
I'm living in GMT+2, don't have dedicated mic and don't like to talk at all, so won't be very active in TS.
Better PM here if you interested, i don't use steam

Offline Mr T

• Major General
  • Je Passe Quand Meme
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mortier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #796 on: August 10, 2013, 01:59:22 pm »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

Offline Jake

• Sergeant Major
  • Enjoy life because it could be over soon.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #797 on: August 10, 2013, 02:38:50 pm »
Hello my name is Barney , i am looking to merc for some EU regiments to see if i like them PM or send me a message here if you want me to merc  :-*

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #798 on: August 10, 2013, 04:25:53 pm »

The 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is recruiting! We do enforce discipline in our ranks so we expect our members to be disciplined and mature. We'll have trainings and linebattles weekly to keep ourselves ready to fight for our beloved fatherland! We'll be using realistic ranks, tactics and formations, so a lot of tactic will be discussed during a training.

My aim in this regiment is to create a disciplined, mature & realistic yet fun regiment for the community. So in general if you're looking for a disciplined regiment, the 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is for you!

The 5thFKI takes pride in the fact that we are the largest and oldest European based Freikorps regiment in the community. We field 20+ members each event and have 6 events per week, which ofcourse includes Trainings and Linebattles, ocasionally sieges aswell.

5thFKI Forums
5thFKI Youtube Channel

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #799 on: August 10, 2013, 04:30:29 pm »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for MrSt3fan, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 04:33:45 pm by Gurkha »

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #800 on: August 10, 2013, 08:05:19 pm »

******************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************
Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice, however through comradeship and common sense of "play for fun" the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realise it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away.

As far as we're aware, we are one of the few Regiments to actually create and use it's own program, made and coded by it's own member, for the use of Attendances. We also play using custom re-skinned texture models for the ingame 42nd, which gives the unit a much more seen-battle feel, while giving the Officers kilts.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

Event Schedule
      Monday - Linebattle 7pm GMT
Wednesday -  Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

In addition to the above, we often have "Mod Nights" and other dedicated gaming sessions.    

1: Register here- http://42ndblackwatch.enjin.com/home

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.
If you have any questions make sure to add [42nd] Madbull on steam.

Offline Odysseus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #801 on: August 10, 2013, 08:16:38 pm »
Royal Newfoundland Fencible Regiment

A Grenadier in the Royal Newfoundland Fencible Regiment during the War of 1812 period.

We are a North American based British regiment currently recruiting officers and non-commissioned officers! Click here for details!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 08:33:42 pm by Odysseus »

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 11, 2013, 09:36:41 am »
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Venom

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 11, 2013, 03:18:10 pm »
hi im looking for a smallish, skilled, organised skirm/light or line regiment. ive been playing nw since may 12 2012 so have quite a bit of experience in all areas on nw and have served in many regiments such as captain and then major of the 51st, sergeant in the 79th, a major in the 6th dragoons, a regimental sergeant major in 75th's early days, a rifleman in diplex's 79th/33rd/63e rifle company and finaly a chosen man in the 95th rifles. So i have experience in most areas off nw and enjoy the game very much. Also i am an EU player so am looking for a european english speaking regiment. I will be active most nights but i do have a life outside of nw so some days i might have rugby or a party but i will inform u if i cannot attend.
if you are interested in me pm me, i would hopefully be looking for a low NCO rank but i understand if that is not possible and i am willing to work my way up the ranks.
I think thats it :P
(p.s. my laptop is under repair but should it should be back by wednesday)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:57:52 am by Venom »

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #804 on: August 11, 2013, 06:21:32 pm »
hi im looking for a smallish, skilled, organised skirm/light or line regiment. ive been playing nw since may 12 2012 so have quite a bit of experience in all areas on nw and have served in many regiments such as captain and then major of the 51st, sergeant in the 79th, a major in the 6th dragoons, a regimental sergeant major in 75th's early days, a rifleman in diplex's 79th/33rd/63e rifle company and finaly a chosen man in the 95th rifles. So i have experience in most areas off nw and enjoy the game very much. Also i am an EU player so am looking for a european english speaking regiment. I will be active most nights but i do have a life outside of nw so some days i might have rugby or a party but i will inform u if i cannot attend.
if you are interested in me pm me, i would hopefully be looking for a low NCO rank but i understand if that is not possible and i am willing to work my way up the ranks.
I think thats it :P

Well we can't give you an NCO rank but we happily give you Recruit :D Add me on steam [42nd] Madbull or give me yours.

Offline Kilrin

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 12, 2013, 12:56:25 pm »

2. Linien-Infanterie-Regiment Kronprinz, Bayern
[2nd Line-Infantry-Regiment Crown Prince, Bavaria]

About Us

Hello there good fellow and welcome! To the 2. Linien-Infanterie-Regiment Kronprinz, Bayern Forum Thread, We are a very friendly and welcoming community that can help train new players and seasoned veterans alike all over the EU.
(Our NA friends).

Uniforms

Spoiler

[close]

Ranks

Colonel [Col]
Colonel en Second [ColS]
Majeur [Maj]
Majeur en Second [MajS]
Chef de Bataillon [CdB]
Captaine [Cpt]
Lieutenant [Lt]
Sous Lieutenant [SLt]
Sergent Majeur [SgtMaj]
Sergent [Sgt]
Caporal-Fourrier [CplF]
Caporal [Cpl]
Soldat de Première [SoP]
Soldat de Deuxième [SoD]
Soldat [Sdt]
Recrutes [Rct]

Roster

Capitaine Damien
Sergent Majeur Gorborer
Soldat Tom
Soldat Cannabis
Soldat Valdemar
Soldat Sliver
Soldat kasuma
Recrutes Laszlo
Recrutes BloodBeag
Recrutes PerfectAlibi
Recrutes Fox
Recrutes MR.Dutchman
Recrutes striker

Enlisting

If you are NA, please go to the North American part of this regiment you can apply there. https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7343.msg252719#msg252719
Code
Steam Name::
How Active Can You Be?:
Why Do You Want To Join:
Don't have a account on the forum? Or just don't feel like filling it in? Add: Kilrin To Your Steam friend list!

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
« Reply #806 on: August 12, 2013, 03:35:52 pm »
Thats a nice picture of Napoleon's Guard Sappers' uniforms  :o

Spoiler
[close]

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 12, 2013, 11:42:09 pm »
Im not looking to join a regiment but if anyone needs a merc you can add me on steam - Dom13WorstNW

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #808 on: August 13, 2013, 10:30:04 am »
Artilerie de la Garde Impériale
The Artilerie de la Garde Impériale is recruiting men like you to join us today and sereve our Emperor!

Who are we?
We are a small group of friends who like to replay
moments in battles through artillery. We were
set up in November as the 1st Royal Field Artillery
and changed name to the AGI in January. We disbanded
in March of 2013, only to reform again in August that
same year.
Why we need you
We are looking for men from all backrounds to join
us. We need men to join our artillery and our
artillery guards.
How to join
If you want to join, add Napoleon
on Steam or send a PM to me here on
the forums.

If your interested in joining, add me on Steam or pm me here

Join today and become one of the most feared men in NW!

Offline Kayaker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kayaker
« Reply #809 on: August 13, 2013, 04:22:06 pm »
Hello:

My name is Kayaker and I live in the United States in the EST time zone.  I presently play with the 60th Royal American Regiment with the rank of "rifleman".  The problem is that I can play with them in the afternoons but not in the evenings since they are a European unit. 

My interest is playing with a rifle regiment that plays a NA (north america schedule) so I can round out my playing time with night games.

I am quite experienced having played the game for a couple of years and understand the various line movements and command procedures. Plus I consider myself a good shot with the rifle.

My requirements would be as follows:

1. To play with a senior regiment that is well behaved and follows orders. 

2. An enlightened command structure that uses strategy and tactics to win and not throw away lives just to maintain a standard battle plan. 

3. A disciplined unit that sticks to the game and does not spend their time on TS before or during the LB using vulgar, sexist or racist language.

4. A group interested in the military history of the game.

I am not a youngster - I am old enough to be the father or grandfather of most of the players - so I do bring a very mature level to the game.
Besides playing Napoleonic, I am also involved with a "Blood and Iron" regiment in the Franco Prussian War mod.  so I also know Line regiment formations and commands. 

Besides all the serious stuff mentioned above, I enjoy the game and the chats and have a wealth of knowledge on military history from all different eras.

Thank You for your interest,

Kayaker