Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874533 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!
« Reply #780 on: August 05, 2013, 09:46:23 pm »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #781 on: August 05, 2013, 10:05:49 pm »

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.1 (Skirmishers/Light Infantry)
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)
Grenadier Hahns (Guard Infantry (NA only)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on here or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Offline 63ePootis

• Private
  • Gott Mitt Uns!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12Ier Pootis
« Reply #782 on: August 05, 2013, 11:31:27 pm »
12Ier? Wtf is the 'e' for? Also, "steely iron?" What's that? :o

The 'Ier' is abbreviated 'Infantrieregiment', or 'Infantry Regiment'  The E, then, is the middle e at the end of 'Infantrie'. And 'Steely Iron' is a poetic term that is not strictly an actual thing.

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #783 on: August 06, 2013, 12:10:28 am »
I found that to be incredibly confusing, since "er" is commonly associated with designations in the French military. (Example: 1er Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale) German designations are done in name or in abbreviation, such as erstes/first [1tes], or Nummer/Nummero (If Austrian) Eins [Nr.1/No.1]. Honestly, as someone who loves poetry, never have I seen the term "steely iron." I've seen "veins of blood and steel," "iron heart or iron flesh," etc.

Offline Orion

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 06, 2013, 10:05:31 pm »
Hey, looking for an regiment. If there's one I could try right away it'd be great, i like to give it a try before i decide to stay. Dont care what unit type or faction. PM me if you want me to join.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #785 on: August 07, 2013, 01:54:40 am »
Summary:
Hello all, this is the 1st Royal Ecossais, or otherwise known as the 1st Royal Scots. We are a fun, North American and European regiment. We will be using all the troop types in the exception of line. I do not plan on playing as line for a while as that I find it stupid to be line infantry with only a few men. As for the regiment I have some big expectations and I plan to become the best North American Artillery, a big statement, but that's what my regiment will strive for. One thing you might notice is that we are based on the unit from Empire Total War, a guard infantry unit. I plan on having a skin made for us so that we can have a Scottish Skin for France if it's possible as well as a flag reskin.

What we have to offer:
Although we are small and just starting off we are a great group of guys. We value fun over anything else in the regiment, we don't enforce rules very much but we do value that you still need to listen in order to stay cohesive. We also use every troop type, this is something not many regiments and I very much like that about the Royal Ecossais. Not to mention we are the first regiment to use this style of troop; unit. So feel free to check us out or attend a linebattle or two, we love mercs/volunteers and welcome new cadets to the regiment.

How to join

Add this Guy on steam:
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #786 on: August 07, 2013, 04:00:20 am »
Hey, looking for an regiment. If there's one I could try right away it'd be great, i like to give it a try before i decide to stay. Dont care what unit type or faction. PM me if you want me to join.

Pmed.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 07, 2013, 07:11:14 am »
Eatjello's Forlorn Hope  is Recruiting, Don't like Strict Regiments Plz Read!

If you said, “YES, that’s me!” Well then, read on my friend.

I've found that Line Battles and Sieges for Napoleonic Wars are both very fun and challenging. In addition, the game offers a highly competitive opportunity and a large community to play with and against.

Eatjello's Forlorn Hopew is a group of gamers that enjoy a semi mature environment with, I'm able to offer events DAILY. leaders of our group work to provide a atmosphere of mutual respect that produces a great gaming environment.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5139.0

A few perks of the regiment:

-We will our own Private Teamspeak.

-We will have our own sever for training

-There are many opportunities to move up in the Forlorn Hope, including, but not limited to skill, how active you are, and being a good teammate.

We have rules like any other regiment & expect you to follow them.

•PTS will be strictly not enforced, I will be using a casual systerm of tactical chatter during line battles or other events, breaking this rule will just get u removed from the channel and told to chill out.

•Be active on teamspeak & attend trainings/linebattles when U can.

•Behave in a tactful & proper manner during training, linebattles & public servers.

•Respect other members of the [EJFH] & members of other regiments. (You cant be expected to like everyone in the regiment but that does not mean you have to show it.)

•Do not “Expect” To live long in this Unit, there is no medic, we may leave the Bagpiper play "Bonnie Dundee" over your dead body

•No dishonoring the Regiment in any way, shape or form. if you think it’s a stupid idea don’t do it, if you don’t think it’s a stupid idea then Definitely Don’t Do It!

•Know the difference between “Fun” & “Trolling”.

By the way, did I say we have DAILY events? WE DO! Yes, as a respectable and active North American and Napoleonic Wars regiment we attend various events with other regiments within the community. Attendance is not mandatory, we just ask you partake in the events that you enjoy (this is a game after all).

Furthermore, as a group of friendly gamers we also come together to play other games outside of NW like Total war, Planet Side,ROA2 or RS , Arma 2(dayz) and 3, and many others.

In closing, we are an open community that offers a chance to come together in participating in the many adventures that, not only Napoleonic Wars provides, but many other games as well!

Heres a video of me leading a line  ;D
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_4xpocl5yo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I hope you found this helpful and take us into consideration!

If you would like to join the Forlorn Hope please add any of the following on steam and let them know! Thanks!

Eatjello
[/size]
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:04:27 pm by Eatjello_RGJ »

Offline CelticBreton

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10éme_Cpt_CelticBreton
« Reply #788 on: August 07, 2013, 10:20:09 am »

About the 10eme Legere

The 10ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère is a North American infantry regiment, representing the Carabiniers of the 10ème Régiment d'Infanterie Légère. We aim to become one of the best skirmish regiments on the field of battle, using our superior tactics, communication, marksmanship, and ability to tear the enemy force apart.  While we use tactics and expect utmost maturity during events we are still quite a relaxed regiment. We expect to have fun and play the game, not to be stifled with trivial intra-regimental rules. That being said our members are expected to hold a high level of self control.

The 10eme is apart of the The IX (9th) Corps d'Armee alongside the 33e Ligne and the 1er Polish Lancers of the Guard. We exercise cohesion and communication between the participating regiments during Linebattle events in stark contrast to the tactics of most regiments and other Armies. We operate together in support of one another to present a unified tactical force on the field with Line Companies, Skirmishers, Artillery and Cavalry just as a Napoleonic French Brigade would. With this cohesion of combined arms we can be more successful than a less unified and tactical team

Interested in trying us out? Read further on our thread and check out our application. You may also add myself on steam at CelticBreton

Offline LukaFiXxX

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 95thFA_BattSjt_Luka
« Reply #789 on: August 08, 2013, 03:52:57 pm »
 The 39th (Dorsetshire) Regiment of Foot is recruting

We have Line,arty and skirms if u want to join us add 39th_Col_LukaFiXxX on steam

I like cats

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #790 on: August 09, 2013, 05:23:11 am »

The 79th Cameron Highlanders is a highly disciplined and structured North American regiment. We strive to be the best force on the battlefield by giving the dirty Frenchies the cold steel into the groin. The 79th uses a historically accurate ranks of the British military for the time. We here at the 79th have a core of very skilled players, but we are delighted to welcome to players that are willing to learn. Here in the 79th we strict record of attendance to ensure the best attendance possible for our events, so we expect each player to attend every event/training we have so we can see who is/isn't ready for an advancement in the regiment. Those that show high skill levels and overall that over excel in the eyes of the officers may expect a quicker promotion. So if you are looking for a disciplined and active regiment the 79th Cameron Highlanders is for you!

Recruitment

Joining the 79th Cameron Highlanders!
In order to Join the 79th just send in and application on the 79th Cameron Highlanders Website
Spoiler
Information:

Teamspeak: 199.195.212.44 Download Here

In-game Tags: 79th_Rec_Name
(We encourage all members to use Scottish name but it is not mandatory)

Banner:

Steam:
Maj. Alan Cameron
Cpt. Rancid
Lt. Noodlenrice

[close]

Rules

• Trolling is not tolerated
  • Headbanging and Tking are not allowed
  • Listen to orders
  • Do not provoke anyone that is in the regiment or not
  • Do not break PTS
  • Have fun

Offline 63ePootis

• Private
  • Gott Mitt Uns!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12Ier Pootis
« Reply #791 on: August 09, 2013, 06:05:48 am »
12. Infantrieregiment

BACKGROUND:The 12Ier was raised in 1811. The Component Battalions of the 12th Infantry Regiment and the twelve Reserve Regiments were drawn from various sources.

The army had mobilized again as Napoleon had escaped from Elba. Regiment No 12 and all the ex-Reserve units except the 13th, 16th, 17th and 20th Regiments took part in the Waterloo campaign.
RANKS:
Oberst(Oberst)
Oberstlieutenant(Oblt)
Hauptmann(Hpt)
Oberleutnant(Olt)
Feldwebelleutnant(Flt)
Feldwebel(Fwl)
Unteroffizier(Uor)
Kommisar(Kom)
Erstemusketier(Ekr)
Musketier(Mkr)

Schedule:
Monday:
Tuesday: NEC Tuesday Event
Wednesday: Training
Thursday: Training
Friday: NEC Friday event
Saturday: N.A.C.E Saturday Linebattle
Sunday:

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #792 on: August 09, 2013, 11:34:03 am »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline Stjef

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 09, 2013, 12:31:58 pm »

Das Regiment wurde am 30.6 gegründet als 3e Régiment d`Infanterie Suisse , nach 2 Wochen entschieden sich die Member und die Admins von Leichter Infanterie zur Kavallerie zu wechseln. Nach kurzer Zeit entschied man sich das komplette Regiment "neu", zu gründen. Nun sind wir hier, als das Infanterie Regiment Nummero 7 (2tes Westpreussisches).Wir spielen Linie Infanterie und Leichte Infanterie aber auch als Jäger sind wir oft unterwegs. Wir sind eine kleine, aber eine feine Gruppe von netten und freundlichen Leuten die spaß daran haben diszipliniert an Linebattles zu kämpfen. Wir Trainieren 4x mal in der Woche, jeweils Mittwoch, Freitag, Samstag und Sonntags vor den Linebattles­. Bei uns gibt es nur ein "Pflicht" Training & Linebattle und zwar Mittwochs, alle anderen sind freiwillig. Wir versuchen alle unsere Soldaten im Nahkampf und ich Fernkampf bestens auszubilden. Um das zu gewährleisten, spielen wir auch abgesehen von den Events aktiv Napolenic Wars auf verschiedenen Server, um auch außerhalb der festen Zeiten uns individuell zu trainieren. Wir freuen uns über jeden neuen Rekruten, ob Veteran oder Neuling!

Bei Interesse an einem Infanterie/Jäger Regiment, Adde mich in Steam! Wir freuen uns über jeden Rekruten.

Offline MrZebra

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_CoA_MSgt_MrZebra
« Reply #794 on: August 10, 2013, 02:21:23 am »

The 19th Coalition of Line are looking for many skilled soldiers in our battle. But we do have some requirements for our                                                        regiment