Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870831 times)

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!
« Reply #765 on: August 02, 2013, 05:37:51 pm »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #766 on: August 02, 2013, 06:46:15 pm »
JOIN THE FREIKORPS.
Can you post that bigger? I'm having trouble reading it.
You ask...

JOIN THE FREIKORPS.

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #767 on: August 02, 2013, 10:48:47 pm »

"I couldn`t hope for more skilled or honourable opponents!" - Colonel Cenkris

The 90th is a medium sized regiment of Highland Infantry and Artillery, led by Colonel Viktor, a Scot himself. Both artillery and Infantry are actively recruiting. Under the leadership of skilled Officers and accompanied by skilled pipers, the 90th is always the first into battle!

The Perthshire Line Infantry were raised in 1794 in the Lowlands of Perthshire by Thomas Graham (afterwards Lord Lynedoch), the hero of the brilliant victory of Barrossa in the Peninsular War. Their steady courage at Mandora in the “Abercromby” Expedition to Egypt was remarkable. The Battalion wore brass helmets, the only head-dress available on embarkation, and were bravely charged by the French horse, who mistook them for dismounted cavalry and were heavily defeated.

In 1854 the 90th proceeded to the Crimea, and were present throughout the assault of the Redan, where many fell, their bodies being afterwards found in the place which marked the farthest limit of the British advance. In the Indian Mutiny of 1857, the 90th added greatly to its reputation by the numerous acts of gallantry performed by its officers and men, and it was present at the relief of Lucknow.

In 1878 the 90th were employed in suppressing the Gaika Rebellion in the Cape Colony, and fought under the temporary command of Colonel Evelyn Wood, V.C., himself an Officer of the Regiment, and later Field-Marshal Sir Evelyn Wood, V.C., G.C.B., G.C.M.G.

In 1899 the Boer War broke out, and the 90th - now the 2nd Battalion of The Cameronians (Scottish Rifles) - formed part of the Army under Sir Redvers Buller, which, after much exertion brought relief to their beseiged comrades at Ladysmith.

The 90th had the unique distinction of having produced three Field-Marshals and Commanders-in-Chief of our Army -Lords Hill and Wolseley, and Sir E. Wood, the third being in temporary command for a short time when Adjutant-General. (The appointment of Commander-in-Chief of the Army has now been abolished.)

It should also be mentioned that in the Boer War both militia battalions volunteered for active service and rendered much valuable aid. Nor were the Volunteer battalions of the regiment less zealous. The service-companies furnished by them joined the regiment, and shared the work and risks of their regular comrades.

At the 90th we understand that not every player can make linebattles as and when they're on. We try to be fair in all decisions, and don't expect the World from you.

If you would like to join the 90th, or would like more information, please don't hesitate to PM me or add Colonel Viktor or Lieutenant Althalus on steam.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:50:22 pm by Althalus »

Offline kenty

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th_Cpt_Kent
« Reply #768 on: August 02, 2013, 11:57:17 pm »
The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers are always looking for new Recruits to join our Line Company and Our Royal  Arty. We are EU/US based and do Four Linebattles and Two Training a week split over both Timezones. We  have a website www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com and Training server.

Here is our 1st Platoon at training.

For all infomation head to this page http://http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.html
or website http://www.87thfusiliers.enjin.com

Also add me on steam kenty1234
You can also PM me on here.

Thanks 87th_Foot_Rgl_Kenty

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #769 on: August 03, 2013, 01:34:44 am »

The 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is recruiting! We do enforce discipline in our ranks so we expect our members to be disciplined and mature. We'll have trainings and linebattles weekly to keep ourselves ready to fight for our beloved fatherland! We'll be using realistic ranks, tactics and formations, so a lot of tactic will be discussed during a training.

My aim in this regiment is to create a disciplined, mature & realistic yet fun regiment for the community. So in general if you're looking for a disciplined regiment, the 5. Lützowsches Freikorps is for you!

The 5thFKI takes pride in the fact that we are the largest and oldest European based Freikorps regiment in the community. We field 20+ members each event and have 6 events per week, which ofcourse includes Trainings and Linebattles, ocasionally sieges aswell.

5thFKI Forums
5thFKI Youtube Channel

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #770 on: August 03, 2013, 02:41:01 am »

******************************************************************************************************************
******************************************************************************************************************
Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice, however through comradeship and common sense of "play for fun" the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realise it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away.

As far as we're aware, we are one of the few Regiments to actually create and use it's own program, made and coded by it's own member, for the use of Attendances. We also play using custom re-skinned texture models for the ingame 42nd, which gives the unit a much more seen-battle feel, while giving the Officers kilts.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

Event Schedule
      Monday - Linebattle 7pm GMT
Wednesday -  Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Saturday - Training 6pm GMT & Linebattle 7pm GMT
Sunday - Linebattle - 7pm GMT

In addition to the above, we often have "Mod Nights" and other dedicated gaming sessions.    

1: Register here- http://42ndblackwatch.enjin.com/home

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.
If you have any questions make sure to add [42nd] Madbull on steam.

Offline Super

• Major
  • Captain of the 3rd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Capt_Alexander_Cameron
« Reply #771 on: August 04, 2013, 01:05:24 am »

Who are the 75th?
We are a multi-company regiment, both NA and EU, who participate in Napoleonic Wars events every day of the week. Meaning there is always a chance for action. We average 60-70 members per event, spread over a variety of companies in each event.

What companies are there and how can I join them?
The 75th features Line, Rifles, Artillery, Light Infantry and Cavalry companies. Meaning you will always be able to play the class suited to you. Upon joining the regiment, you will be able to apply for one of the companies after 1-2 weeks of being with us. There will be a short test to ensure you are capable of the company you desire to join, after which you will likely be accepted and play with your chosen company at events.

What kind of events will I be attending?
We predominantly play Line battle events, giving all of our companies a chance to be fielded. However we also attend 2 Sieges weekly, as they are an equally enjoyable event type.

When are the events?
Events start every day at 7pm BST (British Summer Time). Before each event we have a 1/2 hour training, if you wish to join the event, it is best to be at the training too.

How can I get promoted?
When you join the regiment, it will be at the rank of Recruit, as with every new member. After a short time in the regiment (3-4 events) to ensure you intend to remain active, you will be promoted to cadet. From Cadet, you will have to prove yourself to the acting head of the Cadet Corps in order to be promoted to private. Which on average takes a further week. From there we will be looking for personal skill and leadership qualities for further promotions.

What will be required of me?
The 75th only asks that you refrain from trolling at all times, remain as active as possible, and have a care for your personal skill level.

Where can I join?
Simply go to the top of this post, and click one of the Links provided. Or just click Here!

A drawing of The Companies of the 75th in Dress Uniform on parade.

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #772 on: August 04, 2013, 02:04:43 pm »
The Most Casual Kool Kats in town are Recruiting, Don't like Strict Regiments Plz Read!
If you said, “YES, that’s me!” Well then, read on my friend.

I've found that Line Battles and Sieges for Napoleonic Wars are both very fun and challenging. In addition, the game offers a highly competitive opportunity and a large community to play with and against.

Eatjello's Forlorn Hopew is a group of gamers that enjoy a semi mature environment with, I'm able to offer events DAILY. leaders of our group work to provide a atmosphere of mutual respect that produces a great gaming environment.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5139.0

A few perks of the regiment:

-We will our own Private Teamspeak.

-We will have our own sever for training

-There are many opportunities to move up in the Forlorn Hope, including, but not limited to skill, how active you are, and being a good teammate.

We have rules like any other regiment & expect you to follow them.

•PTS will be strictly not enforced, I will be using a casual systerm of tactical chatter during line battles or other events, breaking this rule will just get u removed from the channel and told to chill out.

•Be active on teamspeak & attend trainings/linebattles when U can.

•Behave in a tactful & proper manner during training, linebattles & public servers.

•Respect other members of the [EJFH] & members of other regiments. (You cant be expected to like everyone in the regiment but that does not mean you have to show it.)

•Do not “Expect” To live long in this Unit, there is no medic, we may leave the Bagpiper play "Bonnie Dundee" over your dead body

•No dishonoring the Regiment in any way, shape or form. if you think it’s a stupid idea don’t do it, if you don’t think it’s a stupid idea then Definitely Don’t Do It!

•Know the difference between “Fun” & “Trolling”.

By the way, did I say we have DAILY events? WE DO! Yes, as a respectable and active North American and Napoleonic Wars regiment we attend various events with other regiments within the community. Attendance is not mandatory, we just ask you partake in the events that you enjoy (this is a game after all).

Furthermore, as a group of friendly gamers we also come together to play other games outside of NW like Total war, Planet Side,ROA2 or RS , Arma 2(dayz) and 3, and many others.

In closing, we are an open community that offers a chance to come together in participating in the many adventures that, not only Napoleonic Wars provides, but many other games as well!

I hope you found this helpful and take us into consideration!

If you would like to join the Forlorn Hope please add any of the following on steam and let them know! Thanks!

Eatjello
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 07:04:48 am by Eatjello_RGJ »

Offline Duc_dAuerstaedt

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: August 05, 2013, 12:12:11 am »
Hi.
I am looking for a line infantry regiment.
Experiences: I have already played MM and I have bought NW right after the release. I have been in two regiments - 18e regiment (I have left because I wanted to have a break from NW) and then in Lutzows Freikorps (the regiment has "vanished").
Time: This my most problematic page - I can play this month every day except one week but then my holiday ends. It is really hard to combinate school, basketball and NW, so I can usually play only through the and actually not every weekend.
Other: I am from the Czech Republic but I can speak English. I am able to play for every faction. I am willing to obey every order even if it would be a suicide mission. I prefer small regiments but I am not very choosy.
So that's it. I can understand that not many regiments want to have a player that can not play very much, but if there would be one that wouldn't mind, it would be really great.
Sincerely,
Duc de Auerstadt

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: August 05, 2013, 01:38:30 am »
Hi.
Experiences: I have already played MM and I have bought NW right after the release. I have been in two regiments - 18e regiment (I have left because I wanted to have a break from NW) and then in Lutzows Freikorps (the regiment has "vanished").
Time: This my most problematic page - I can play this month every day except one week but then my holiday ends. It is really hard to combinate school, basketball and NW, so I can usually play only through the and actually not every weekend.
Other: I am from the Czech Republic but I can speak English. I am able to play for every faction. I am willing to obey every order even if it would be a suicide mission. I prefer small regiments but I am not very choosy.
So that's it. I can understand that not many regiments want to have a player that can not play very much, but if there would be one that wouldn't mind, it would be really great.
Sincerely,
Duc de Auerstadt

How can I get in contact with you lad? The Royal Recruits are very interested in recruiting you into our old team. ( We have over 8 years of experience in linebattling.)
If you want to contact me then my steam name is Furrnox.

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #775 on: August 05, 2013, 01:41:40 am »
Join 17e if you have sweg, if not then don't.

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #776 on: August 05, 2013, 01:37:37 pm »
Hi.
Sincerely,
Duc de Auerstadt

Welcome to the 5thFKI, hope you enjoy your time!

Offline 63ePootis

• Private
  • Gott Mitt Uns!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12Ier Pootis
« Reply #777 on: August 05, 2013, 06:49:42 pm »
Join the 12Ier! We are an NA prussian regiment, led by experienced men. We are looking for soldiers of strong will and steely iron. Do not hesitate to join now!

Gott Mitt Uns!

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #778 on: August 05, 2013, 09:37:16 pm »
Join the 12Ier! We are an NA prussian regiment, led by experienced men. We are looking for soldiers of strong will and steely iron. Do not hesitate to join now!

12Ier? Wtf is the 'e' for? Also, "steely iron?" What's that? :o

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #779 on: August 05, 2013, 09:40:39 pm »
That would be more appropriate to say in a pm, he can use whatever terms he wants.  I use words like exotic sex gods in some of my recruiting messages.