Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874407 times)

Offline Seagull

• Private
  • Cavalry Soldier of the 4e Hussars
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Seagull
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Than post here!
« Reply #705 on: July 13, 2013, 08:36:35 am »

The 8th Cadian Shock Troopers is recruiting!

See our other thread here:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,279456.0.html or here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7054.0

Contact 8CST_Seagull on steam if interested.

Offline Von_Clausewitz

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Clausewitz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #706 on: July 13, 2013, 11:32:09 am »
The Régiment de Grenadiers à Cheval de la Garde Impériale is Recruiting

History
The Grenadiers à Cheval de la Garde Impériale (in English: Horse Grenadiers of the Imperial Guard) constituted a heavy cavalry regiment in the Consular, then Imperial Guard during the French Consulate and First French Empire respectively. They were the senior "Old Guard" cavalry regiment of the Imperial Guard and from 1806 were brigaded together with the Dragoons regiment of the Imperial Guard.They were arguably the best heavy cavalry regiment of their time.
A part of the Republican Consular Guard, the Grenadiers became the senior "Old Guard" heavy cavalry regiment when the Imperial Guard was founded, in 1804. Their maximum official complement was just over 1100 officers and troopers, commanded by a general of division or a seasoned general of brigade, with some of the most famous cavalrymen of the time as commander.Rarely committed to battle during the Napoleonic Wars, they were usually kept in reserve, alongside the Emperor, during the most significant battles of 1804-1815. When sent into action, such as during the battles of Marengo, Austerlitz, Eylau, Hanau or Waterloo, as well as during a number of actions of 1814, results were usually impressive. The regiment was disbanded in 1815, after Napoleon's downfall and the second restoration of the Bourbons.

• We're a new Heavy Cavalry regiment looking for active and mostly fun members to play with, we're less serious and we're looking for a more laid back style of playing. So if you're looking for a regiment that's not too serious, but competetive at the same time? The GaCI is the regiment for you. We're still fairly new and we want to attend as much events as possible, we'll have two trainings every week at Wednessday 7pm CET and Sunday 7pm CET and we'll try to have as many events as possible.
Contact
  • If you want to join the regiment, you can send me a friend request on Steam [GaCI]VonClausewitz or add [GaCI]MyNickname you can also leave an application on our forum thread here on FSE and follow the steps in the Teamspeak and Recruitment tab and post your application -> https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=6956.0

See you soon on the battlefield!

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #707 on: July 13, 2013, 01:27:39 pm »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

Offline Warder

• First Lieutenant
  • 17e_SoD_EdmondDantes
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #708 on: July 13, 2013, 01:29:54 pm »
This thread is one big mess and spam hole, maybe leave it for players who are looking for a regiment...

Offline kpetschulat

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Petschie
« Reply #709 on: July 13, 2013, 03:06:03 pm »
... spam hole...

Lol. Yes, this is a spam hole.  ;)

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #710 on: July 13, 2013, 10:07:21 pm »
pls join my regimont ;_; pls pls

Offline Burakkuada

• First Lieutenant
  • Vince - Unban Tavington.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_WookieeBurak
« Reply #711 on: July 13, 2013, 11:33:01 pm »
pls join my regimont ;_; pls pls
Lel so needy

Offline Valkyrie

• First Sergeant
  • Justice has returned
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: July 16, 2013, 12:48:47 am »
Hello I am looking to join a new regiment!

Here is some basic info about me:

Teamspeak 3 / Mic : Yes
Preferred unit : Cavalry ( Might consider line)
Time Played : Since the mod's release with over 1600 hours in game time (split between line and cav).
Experience : I have alot of experience leading in both line and Cavalry:
  • I was a Captain in the 88th regiment of foot for about 7 months
  • I left and decided I wanted to play as Cavalry in the old 15th Regiment.
  • The 15th Disbanded after about 2 months and I became a Regimental Officer for about 2 months in the 4th
  • The 4th also disbanded so I went to join the 8th Royal Cavalry which I was a SCpl in for about a month and then was promoted to Lt (Second in command of Cavalry) which I stayed as for 1 - 2 months
  • I was then Given the offer to join the 65th Regiment, by Colonel Casey, to form my own Cavalry Company as a Captain which lasted at least 5 months
  • Since I left the 65th I have been in a few regiments briefly, such as some rifle regiments, but it wasn't really to my taste. Currently I am a AdJ for a small regiment called the 2e Grenadiers

Well thats about all I can say really. Im am just looking for a decent sized regiment that attends at least 2 events a week and has some trainings. Looking for a no drama regiment where I can have a laugh and play the game as it was meant to be played :)

Contact me Via this thread or Via Steam on Norazdormu282

Thanks, Valkyrie.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
« Reply #713 on: July 16, 2013, 12:50:29 am »
Nice CV, good luck! :D

And back to my recruitment message: guiz pls join my reg XD

Offline Magner

• Donator
  • "When you have to shoot, shoot; don't talk."
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: July 16, 2013, 06:48:25 pm »

Add [53e] Magner or [53e] Googly on Steam to join directly.

Offline Pumti

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stand Brave Men!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pummo
« Reply #715 on: July 17, 2013, 10:18:31 am »
Hello! Me and my friends are currently searching a regiment. We would really love to join a Disciplined regiment instead of a trollish one. We also hope there is a good activity and not to many officers. The regiments we had been in before always had 20 officers to 40 men. And im my opinion, thats way to much! If you are the regiment we are searching, add me on steam : buller2511
or send a private message over FSE. Thx for reading.

Offline Madbull

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Grd_Madbull
« Reply #716 on: July 18, 2013, 02:11:58 am »
Hello! Me and my friends are currently searching a regiment. We would really love to join a Disciplined regiment instead of a trollish one. We also hope there is a good activity and not to many officers. The regiments we had been in before always had 20 officers to 40 men. And im my opinion, thats way to much! If you are the regiment we are searching, add me on steam : buller2511
or send a private message over FSE. Thx for reading.

Couldn't find buller2511 on steam but I've added Pumti and sent you a private message. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:32:34 am by Madbull »

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
« Reply #717 on: July 18, 2013, 05:00:34 pm »

The Nr4 of the Kaiserlich-Königliche Armee is now recruiting!
If you are looking for an active, community based, skilled and relaxed light cavalry regiment, join the Nr4 Hussars today!

How To Join
Apply on our website or alternatively talk to either of the commanding officers, USE4life or Potterr.

Information
Unit Type: Light Cavalry (Hussars)
Commanding Officers: USE4Life and Potterr.
Tags: K-KA_Nr4_*Rank*_*Name*
K-KA Website

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #718 on: July 19, 2013, 12:10:00 am »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

Topic

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' ! We've an EU and NA company to make sure everyone can enjoy the 4e Grenadiers!

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Mikeosix

• Corporal
  • For god's sake take the bloody hill already!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: July 19, 2013, 05:05:12 pm »

The 38th Kings German Legion is Recruiting! We just formed and we have yet to have an in game server, but what we do have is raid call, our temporary answer to TS. If you are interested in joining Message me on steam. Steam name is Mikeosix   also here is our group page on here https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=7209.0