Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871359 times)

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #660 on: June 25, 2013, 11:13:46 am »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
  • Side: Union
« Reply #661 on: June 25, 2013, 11:34:57 am »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

Offline The Nutty Pig

• Donator
  • It wasn't easy being cheesy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 25, 2013, 11:36:01 am »
Has anybody ever got any recruits from here?

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #663 on: June 25, 2013, 11:39:29 am »

Yes.

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 25, 2013, 11:40:21 am »
My thoughts exactly, it's just constant spam.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #665 on: June 25, 2013, 03:36:31 pm »

Well, I just dislike that regiments make these huge posts, your thing should just be short and to the point. For example, the blah is recruiting. We use blah troop tyes, are from [NA or EU], and are looking for blah members(specify age, maturity, and whatever you need)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
« Reply #666 on: June 25, 2013, 04:40:36 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

Topic

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' ! We've an EU and NA company to make sure everyone can enjoy the 4e Grenadiers!

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #667 on: June 25, 2013, 05:46:09 pm »
Mack just gave a massive middle finger to William there.

And I have gotten about 20ish recruits between here and taleworlds.

Offline Ross Kemp

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: June 25, 2013, 05:53:57 pm »

Well, I just dislike that regiments make these huge posts, your thing should just be short and to the point. For example, the blah is recruiting. We use blah troop tyes, are from [NA or EU], and are looking for blah members(specify age, maturity, and whatever you need)
I complete agree, I'm sure no one actually reads the text or anything, it's just the graphics of the post which all new members get boners over.

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #669 on: June 26, 2013, 04:14:47 am »
The 7de Bataljon Infanterie Van Linie is recruiting! We are a regiment who puts emphasis on having fun above all.

W H A T   D O E S   T H E   7 D E   H A V E   T O   O F F E R ?
1A friendly community where you'll feel right at home
2No officer in the 7de will ever abuse his powers or treat you unfairly
3Linebattles will be a unique experience in the 7de
4The 7de is a laid back regiment, you will not be yelled at for missing a training or a linebattle

W H O   A R E   W E ?
The 7de is a regiment known for its dedication to fun and it's daring in battle. We can promise a unique and entertaining experience. You can click on my signature for more information and for a sexy ass thread  ;)

A P P L I C A T I O N
Send your application to me in a pm or on Steam @ KillerMongoose1346 or post it here https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2376.0
Code
[b]In Game Name:
Steam Name:
Do you have/can you install Teamspeak3:
Waffles or Fries:[/b]

Offline General_Melchett

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: June 27, 2013, 09:39:44 pm »

The DR Nr.33 is an EU Cavalry/Infantry regiment always looking for new recruits.

The greatest advantage of dragoons is their adaptability as mounted infantry, able to respond aggressively as cavalry, or defensively as both line infantry and skirmishers. This puts our regiment in a unique position from both a battle and game play perspective, as we can not only change our position on the field to meet any challenge but also fight as dedicated infantry or cavalry in battles which are limited to certain troop types.

Although we would like to have people take training and events seriously, the ultimate purpose of the game is to enjoy it. We would like to keep this a multinational  regiment and an enjoyable experience for all.

Ranks

Commissioned Officers
(Hptm) Hauptman - Company Commander
(Olt) Oberleutnant - Platoon Commander/ Company second in command
(Lt) Leutnant - Platoon Commander
(Fr) fähnrich - Company Ensign

Non-Commissioned Officers
(Ogfr) Obergefreiter - Platoon Second in command
(Gfr) Gefreiter - Platoon third and fourth in command
(Uo) Unteroffizier - Platoon subordinate officers

Enlisted Personal
(Sdt) Soldat - Veteran/trusted Personal
(Rkt) Rekrut - Base Enlisted, No position of command

Recruitment
 In order to join our regiment an applicant must meet the following requirements-

-Teamspeak (A working Microphone is required for any officer positions)
-Although our regiment is inter-European, our battles are conducted in English and an basic understanding of the language is required.
-A mature attitude to line battles and training.

Anyone wishing to join should submit an post containing their name, age, nationality, any previous regimental experience and any additional information you would like to tell us.

If you have any other questions please add Lord Wilhelm on steam

"We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be detested in France." -Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington

Offline Waterbeetle

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Volumed

Offline LKJP

• First Sergeant
  • exNr25 Hpt, Ex 25th LanceCpl Ex 33rd Rgl
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 01, 2013, 05:23:09 pm »
Welcome to the 1st Royal Regiment of Foot

Infantry Regiment for British Empire!

History of the Regiment :

The Royal Scots (The Royal Regiment) was the oldest Regiment in the British Army and, as such, was the senior Infantry Regiment of the Line. It was raised in 1633 when Sir John Hepburn, under a Royal Warrant from King Charles I, recruited 1200 men in Scotland. The first Battle Honour awarded to the Regiment was Tangier 1680, since when a further 148 were gained in a history which involved them in almost every campaign the British Army has fought; the last awarded being Gulf 1991. On 28 March 2006, 373 years to the day since its formation, The Royal Scots merged with the other surviving Scottish Infantry Regiments to form The Royal Regiment of Scotland

Rules of the Regiment:                  
Spoiler
Our Regiment has to maintain a standard,1. all members must be mature, we dont care about age just how Mature you are!
2. Dont troll - Trollers will be kicked from the regiment
3. No ingame insulting or spamming - it will make us look bad.
4.No insults in teamspeak - respect everyone
5. No teamkilling/ Revenge teamkilling
6. Dont kick and dont shoot in melee.
[close]

Ranks + Tags:
Spoiler

Recruit
                        Private
                        Regular
                        Lance Corporal
                        Corporal
                        Lance Serjeant
                        Serjeant
                        Colour Serjeant
                        Serjeant-Major
                        Ensign
                        2nd Lieutenant
                        Lieutenant   

1st_RoF_Rct_Yourname

banner:

6D
[close]

Servers:
Spoiler
Our Teamspeak is: 94.23.31.23:9988 (At the moment we are sharing with the 25th (Thanks 25th :D)
[close]

Enlistment:

Spoiler
1.Go to our website: http://1strof.enjin.com/
2.Then make an Account on Enjin
3.Go to the Recruitment Tab and fill it in
4.Wait for a reply and your in!
[close]

Thanks for your time and Enlist now!   Or add me on steam [1stRoF] Liam

Offline Augy

• Major General
  • Anarchist. Absurdist. Existentialist. Man. Human.
    • View Profile
    • The Royal Recruits
  • Nick: -[TRR]- Cpt. Augy
« Reply #673 on: July 01, 2013, 05:57:56 pm »
Hear ye, hear ye!

We are looking for voluneers to strenghten our unit of veteran troops to serve King and Country!
This unit goes by the name "The Royal Recruits" and boasts a strong community that has weathered all rough patches since its inception in 2004 !

Any volunteers will be trained in the art of the marksmen, learn how to use the bayonet to the utmost, and be disciplined to stay in formation of lines.
Maneuvers will be taught to even the lowest private. Maneuvers will be extensive and practical, to be used in any situation.

You will need to report for practices regularly. This is a disciplined force, and it will scour the enemy from the field.

You must use Teamspeak and frequent it often. You must also use Steam, as it allows for easy communication at a moments notice.
A steamID is necessary, for easy identification of traitors, spies and imposters !

For more information, contact me via forum PM or Contact me on Steam (Click)!

Captain Augy
The Royal Recruits

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.” -Terence McKenna

Offline McScottish

• Corporal
  • Major of the 120th 'West Devonshire' Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 120th_Rifles_Maj_McScottish
« Reply #674 on: July 02, 2013, 06:58:54 pm »
Accepting players now!

We are the 120th 'West Devon' Rifles; a Rifle regiment based on the light infantry/skirmisher ethos used by the Rifles and other Light Infantry besides, which marks out the individual for achievements, and where individuals each play their part among a team of fine marksmen and sharpshooters.

For anyone that considers themselves rifleman material, or who are simply tired of shooting volleys at one another in broad lines, then this is certainly the regiment for you!

A group of sociable and friendly individuals who train hard, fight hard, and laugh hard.

Interested in joining?

Simply add McScottish on Steam, click on the picture above, and away you go.

We have our own dedicated TeamSpeak and Warband Server and are growing fast, so what are you waiting for?

There's officers to be killing!
Join the dashing 120th today Click Image below