Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871325 times)

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #540 on: April 18, 2013, 08:57:14 pm »

In my opinion some rules need to be set up or something..

Theres Rules But the mods are doing nothing about it, And if u look at it, it's the same ppl. Im not trying to break them but I am trying to keep up with the spammers so every other page someone can see my regiment is even there :)

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
« Reply #541 on: April 18, 2013, 09:23:05 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

Topic

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' ! We've an EU and NA company to make sure everyone can enjoy the 4e Grenadiers!

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 18, 2013, 10:17:02 pm »

Simply click the poster for more information.

Offline Sergi

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Col_Sergi
« Reply #543 on: April 18, 2013, 10:37:12 pm »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

Colonel-Général commandant du 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale

AeroNinja

« Reply #544 on: April 19, 2013, 05:59:24 pm »
Are there any Imperial japanese army's that speak english?

Offline Mackles

• First Sergeant
  • Let them hate, so long as they fear.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #545 on: April 20, 2013, 02:03:41 am »

The Grenadier Guards recruit any experience level from across the world - all that is required is that you are able to understand English well, are able to use Teamspeak 3 and want to improve both yourself and the regiment. The regiment itself is based on the concept of having fun whilst playing this game, but rules are always necessary.

The main rules are as follows:

1. This is a game, the whole point of it is to have fun. Just know where the line is and don't take stuff over the top.

2. Banter is encouraged between our soldiers, but once again - know the line and don't cross it. Keep it within the regiment, as other people may take it the wrong way.

3. Unless you inform an officer, you are expected to turn up to trainings and line battles. We don't mind if you simply don't want to play tonight or you're playing another game, just let us know so that we have a rough idea of what numbers the Regiment can field. As mentioned in rule 1 - this is a game and we're all here to have fun. Nobody is going to force people to play.

4. Finally, applicants are expected to have some level of maturity. We don't mind what your age is, as long as you are aware that one of our pet hates is immature people who always take the joke too far or constantly ignore orders. We are not in desperate need of members, so we are more than happy to release members who cause too much trouble.

If you're still reading this and think that you've got what it takes to make it as a Guardsman, then post the following in this thread:

Code
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Experience in the game before:[/b] (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
[b]Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?[/b]

Offline McScottish

• Corporal
  • Major of the 120th 'West Devonshire' Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 120th_Rifles_Maj_McScottish
« Reply #546 on: April 20, 2013, 11:19:41 am »
Greetings, one and all.

I'm new here and looking for any Highland Regiments with an opening for a pipe-major/piper. I'm a native-born Scot (if that adds any brownie points...) can play regularly and as part of a team and, arguably, I believe would make a good addition to any regiments seeking said service.

I've not got much hope in finding a regiment with pipe-places to be filled, but we'll see.

My steam name is, shockingly, 'McScottish', so please feel free to add me or to PM me on this site and I'll respond as soon as I can. I've already been approached, so respond quickly before this wonderful offer is gone!  ;D
Join the dashing 120th today Click Image below

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #547 on: April 20, 2013, 03:43:49 pm »

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)
Grenadier Hahns (Guard Infantry (NA only)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on here or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #548 on: April 20, 2013, 04:10:17 pm »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment that has expanded into different companies such as line, light infantry and artillery. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

We have accepted and still continue to accept members of all nationalities and have prided ourselves in having one of the most incredibly diverse roster of different nationalities in the community, with the only requirements that you speak and understand English to about an intermediate degree and the ability to meet and attend the training and event days.

The 33rd focuses on training and developing different skill sets required to be a successful and effective regiment on the battlefield such as various formation, melee and shooting and this reflects this in our regular regimental company trainings and battlefield proven tactics, but not our application process. No one will ever be denied enlistment due poor skills, lack of experience or shown little to no improvement; all we want from you three things activity, maturity and respect for fellow regiment members and other members of the community. Among our ranks we have some of the talented and most experienced players in the game who hand down their insightful knowledge of the game to the newest of recruits, who too will soon follow to become seasoned veterans of the game.

English is the universal language spoken in the regiment and is used for orders during events and trainings, but we are a very friendly and international regiment. We have a very large player base and our members come from all over Europe, to ensure our members are playing at their best in EU servers. We host promotions and demotions that happen very regularly, if a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

We pride ourselves in being one of the most professional and organised regiments in the community, we carefully keep track of our members and maintain an up to date regiment roster. Any inactive players among our ranks are removed from the regiment within a month, so our roster always features active members thus shows our actual numbers.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Regiment of Foot's Teamspeak server:94.23.31.23

Offline Althalus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Althalus
« Reply #549 on: April 20, 2013, 05:32:25 pm »
Greetings, one and all.

I'm new here and looking for any Highland Regiments with an opening for a pipe-major/piper. I'm a native-born Scot (if that adds any brownie points...) can play regularly and as part of a team and, arguably, I believe would make a good addition to any regiments seeking said service.

I've not got much hope in finding a regiment with pipe-places to be filled, but we'll see.

My steam name is, shockingly, 'McScottish', so please feel free to add me or to PM me on this site and I'll respond as soon as I can. I've already been approached, so respond quickly before this wonderful offer is gone!  ;D

Welcome to the 90th! We hope you enjoy your time!

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 21, 2013, 09:18:56 am »

Yup I only know of One group IjA I mainly see them as arty or rifles, hmmm their steam page is.....I cant find it look up "19th IJA" good luck

Offline Skyz

• Second Lieutenant
  • The Hour Kills the Patient
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 21, 2013, 09:20:07 am »

Yup I only know of One group IjA I mainly see them as arty or rifles, hmmm their steam page is.....I cant find it look up "19th IJA" good luck

They disbanded....

Offline dots

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 21, 2013, 05:58:09 pm »

About Us

The 1tesElbe is a active and skilled North American regiment that plays as Prussian Landwehr, we strive to portray a skilled and mature anad amazing Landwehr regiment whilst still having fun at the same time!, the 1tes Elbe Landwehr Battalion have historical ranking systems to suit the prussian era and a simple code of conduct while we don't want to be to strict we ensure our members have the fun they want as well!

Application

PM me the Application filled out and wait for me to review it.

In-Game Name:

Steam Name:

Previous Regiments:

Location and Timezone:

Melee Skill 1-10 (Will not affect):

Ranking System

Command Staff
Oberst - Oberst
OberstLeutnant- OberstLt

Offiziere
Hauptmann  - Hptm
Kapitan - Kapt
Oberleutnant- Oblt
Leutnant - Lt

Unteroffiziere
Feldwebel - Fwbl
Stabs-Unteroffizier - StUffz
Unteroffizier - Uffz
Korporal - Kpl

Mannschaft
Stabs-Gefreiter - StGfr
Ober-Gefreiter - OGfr
Gefreiter - Gfr
Soldat - Sdt
Rekrut - Rkt

AeroNinja

« Reply #553 on: April 22, 2013, 05:42:21 pm »

They disbanded....
oh ok

Offline Eatjello

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 23, 2013, 11:10:41 am »

Are you looking to get in on events In Napoleonic Wars
                                             If you said, “YES, that’s me!” Well then, read on my friend.

I've found that Line Battles and Sieges for Napoleonic Wars are both very fun and challenging. In addition, the game offers a highly competitive opportunity and a large community to play with and against.

The 1st Royal Green Jackets is a group of gamers that enjoy a mature environment with veteran leadership (all Officers have been with the Regiment for at least six months). With this solid foundation, we’re able to offer events DAILY. Our leaders work to provide a atmosphere of mutual respect that produces a great gaming environment.

A few perks of the regiment:

-We have our own Private Teamspeak.

-We have two regimental run severs: a 50 Man TDM (very popular) and a 200 man Siege with multiple custom RGJ maps by EYEBALLSHOT.

-There are many opportunities to rank up in the 1st Royal Green Jackets, including, but not limited to skill, how active you are, and being a good teammate.

By the way, did I say we have DAILY events? WE DO! Yes, as a respectable and active North American and Napoleonic Wars regiment we attend various events with other regiments within the community. Attendance is not mandatory, we just ask you partake in the events that you enjoy (this is a game after all).

Furthermore, as a group of friendly gamers we also come together to play other games outside of NW like Total war, Planet Side, Star Wars(Old Repulic), Arma 2, and many others.

In closing, we are an open community that offers a chance to come together in participating in the many adventures that, not only Napoleonic Wars provides, but many other games as well!

I hope you found this helpful and take us into consideration!

If you would like to join the 1st Royal Green Jackets, please add any of the following on steam and let them know! Thanks!

Eatjello_RGJ

Heres some Videos of us on the field

Strong Ass Kicking Content Including,
                                                             Decimating  Enemy Lines, Destroying
                                         Enemy Morale, Strong Violence and LanguageViewer Descretion is Advised.

North & South

Part 1

Part 2
                                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5on3ghcqhw&feature=youtu.be

Napoleonic Wars
                                                            linebattle

thats how u flank and hill!