Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871301 times)

Offline Cage

• Major
    • View Profile
    • 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Nick: Former 8th Cpt.
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4170 on: February 17, 2017, 11:10:59 pm »

About the 8th King's Royal Hussars:
Being one of the newest cavalry regiments in the EU community, the 8th King's Royal Hussars prides itself on discipline during events, enjoyment in a wide variety of events and a laid-back atmosphere. We are a mix of veterans and new players, always willing to teach and to improve. In the 8th, a new player can easily improve with our friendly COs and NCOs teaching and guiding them throughout their time and more experienced players can join with knowing they’ll be in competitive 1v1s with a huge variety of cavalry regiments and thriving under the helpful yet unrestrictive leadership. Respect and maturity are highly valued in this regiment as it ensures good relations and cohesion within our regiment, which is crucial in getting the win and enjoying ourselves.

The leader of the 8th King's Royal Hussars is Cage, add him on steam here, or indeed add any CO or NCO if you're interested in joining:

FSE Thread

The 8th King's Royal Hussars Steam group:

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4171 on: February 20, 2017, 06:33:19 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule
Spoiler
6e Monday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

2nd Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2nd Wednesday Line Only Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

33rd Wednesday Conquest [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

1Rhein Friday-Siege [Line/Lights] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line/Lights] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add me on Steam - [73rd] NickyJ - or visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com.

Offline visionairy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Natsu
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4172 on: February 23, 2017, 05:03:45 pm »

6th Lanca & Warwickshire

History
Napoleonic Wars

The regiment was sent to Nova Scotia in May 1787 and took part in the capture of Saint Pierre and Miquelon in May 1793.[27] After returning to England, it embarked for the Netherlands in September 1799 and fought at the Battle of Alkmaar in October 1799 during the Anglo-Russian invasion of Holland.

The regiment was sent to Portugal in August 1808[29] for service in the Napoleonic Wars and fought under General Sir John Moore at the Battle of Corunna in January 1809, before being evacuated to England later that month.
It returned to the Peninsula in October 1810[31] where it fought at the Siege of Badajoz in March 1812, the Battle of Salamanca in July 1812 and the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813 as well as the Siege of San Sebastián in September 1813.
It then pursued the French Army into France and saw action at the Battle of the Nivelle in November 1813 and at the Battle of the Nive in December 1813.
It embarked for North America in June 1814 for service in the War of 1812 and saw action at the Battle of Bladensburg in August 1814, the Burning of Washington later in August 1814 and the Battle of Baltimore in September 1814 as well as the capture of Fort Bowyer in February 1815. It briefly returned to England in May 1815, before embarking for Flanders a few weeks later to fight at the Battle of Waterloo in June.

Ranks

Enlisted Ranks:

Cadet - Cad
Private - Pvt
Private First Class - Pfc
Regular - Rgl
Grenadier - Gren
Corporal - Cpl

Non Commisioned Officers:

Sergeant - Sgt
Sergeant Major - Sgt-Maj
Kingsman - Kgm

Officers

Second Lieutenant - 2Lt
First Lieutenant - 1Lt
Captain - Cpt
Colonel - Col

How to Join:

Add the Following Commander: Visionairy
On Steam

Offline GMG123

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: February 26, 2017, 02:13:49 am »
LOOKING TO JOIN A REGIMENT: PLEASE READ

I have been in many large regiments, of which I don't want to be a part of. I am looking for a small, new regiment. I don't care how experienced you are, I just want a small regiment which a tight knit community I can become a part of. Only looking to join EU! Hope to hear from someone soon, ciao for now!

Steam: GMG123-Chomsky
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 02:15:23 am by GMG123 »

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #4174 on: February 26, 2017, 08:05:12 am »
LOOKING TO JOIN A REGIMENT: PLEASE READ

I have been in many large regiments, of which I don't want to be a part of. I am looking for a small, new regiment. I don't care how experienced you are, I just want a small regiment which a tight knit community I can become a part of. Only looking to join EU! Hope to hear from someone soon, ciao for now!

Steam: GMG123-Chomsky

Contacting.

Offline Lewbo

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lewis (No Reg Currently)
« Reply #4175 on: February 28, 2017, 09:35:44 pm »
3rd Regiment of Foot "Scots Guards"

A Brief History

The third regiment of foot "Scots Guards" was originally formed in 1642 under the name Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. Th regiment was then named the Lyfe Guard of Foot it was then disbanded  only to reform as Scottish Regiment of Foot Guards. After the reform the regiment was finally named to its final name The Third Regiment of Foot Guards"Scots Guards"

Wars

War of The Three Kingdoms
War of the Grand Alliance
Wars of Succession
Seven Years' War
American War of Independence
The French Revolutionary Wars
Napoleonic Wars

Battles (Napoleonic Wars)

Battle of Copenhagen
Battle of Talavera
Battle of Buçaco
Battle of Barrosa
Battle of Fuentes de Onoro
Siege of Ciudad Rodrigo
Siege of Badajoz
Battle of Salamanca
Siege of Burgos
Battle of Vittoria
Siege of San Sebastian
Battle of Waterloo

Officers

Colonel. K'dafydd

Major. Lewis

NCOs

Serjeant. JewJew
Serjeant. Nascor

Enlisted

Grenadier Guard Gloryswrath

Lance Corporal. Harkins
Lance Corporal. Derrekk
Lance Corporal. Jaeger Forrest

Kinsman. Jaffajoe
Kinsman. Zecatch

Regular. Paddy
Regular. Hetto
Regular. Victor
Regular. Trala
Regular. Miro
Regular. Papi
Regular. FestiveBoomStick

Private. Welsh
Private. Incognate0
Private. Angus
Private. Gearross
Private. Andrew
Private. Simo
Private. Person
Private. Delaney
Private. AugustusCaner

Recruit. Rin
Recruit. Schnief

This is the same recruitment page as our old Colonel (North) just with updated members.

If you wish to join please contact one of our officers:
(Colonel) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198096314405/
(Major) https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewislewbo

« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 05:30:24 pm by Lewbo »

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some sort of a generalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG Robert Murphy
« Reply #4176 on: March 05, 2017, 06:40:18 pm »

Every army has among its establishment a unit which is considered its élite. In the British Army under the Duke of Wellington one or two units, such as those of the Light Division, could lay claim to élite status on the basis of their records. But surely the élite troops of Wellington's army were the Foot Guards. On being asked a few years after Waterloo for his opinion as to the relative merits of the Foot Guards and the Line regiments of the British Army, Wellington said, 'Oh! I am all for the Guards - all for the Guards.'

Who we are

The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards is a British Foot Guard regiment with a long and exceptional history, who can trace their origin back to 1642 when, by order of King Charles I, the regiment was raised by Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll for service in Ireland, and was known as the Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. As one of the senior infantry regiments of the British Army, the 3rd takes precedence after the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards, and is subsequently followed by the line infantry in the Infantry Order of Precedence. As Foot Guards our primary focus differs little from traditional line infantry; advancing steadily across the battlefield whilst demolishing those who stand in our way, be they line infantry, rifleman or otherwise.

Linebattle screenshots.

(Click to expand)

[close]

If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 3rd!
Find your local recruiting party today!

Add [3rdFG] Sir_Spill on steam if you have any questions.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 08:32:20 pm by Sir_Spill »
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Curtis

• Sergeant
  • You tyrants of England, your race may soon be run
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ludd
« Reply #4177 on: March 15, 2017, 07:39:25 pm »
3rd Royal fusiliers are also recruiting!

only posting so that THREE REGIMENTS CALLED THE 3rD PUT RECRUITING MESSAGES IN A ROW

thats rite

THREE 3RDS RIGHT HERE

my steam is 3rdRF_Ludd

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #4178 on: March 15, 2017, 08:55:13 pm »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participates in European, North American  and Oceanic Events. Our schedule is listed below. Members are only required to go to at least one of these events a week.

European Region

Spoiler
Friday Training 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMT
Friday Line Battle 7:30 pm GMT - 8:30 pm GMT
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm GMT

Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm GMT - 8:00 pm GMT
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
[close]

North American Region

Spoiler
Friday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Friday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

Saturday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Saturday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST
[close]

Oceanic Region

Spoiler
Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST

Sunday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Sunday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Optional Sunday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST
[close]

Recent Battle Footage

Below is a recent video of the RKR at a Line Battle.

Interested in joining?

If you would like to join please add one of the gentlemen below.

European Region:

North American Region:

Oceanic Region:       

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:31:15 pm by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #4179 on: March 15, 2017, 10:34:22 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule
Spoiler
6e Monday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

2nd Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2nd Wednesday Line Only Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

48th Saturday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line/Lights] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add me on Steam - NickyJ - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 10:35:56 pm by NickyJ »

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4180 on: March 16, 2017, 07:32:05 am »

The The Nr5 "Kleist" Infanterie Regiment are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 90 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 10:51:48 pm by Daniel Carrick »

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some sort of a generalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG Robert Murphy
« Reply #4181 on: March 17, 2017, 07:15:45 pm »

Every army has among its establishment a unit which is considered its élite. In the British Army under the Duke of Wellington one or two units, such as those of the Light Division, could lay claim to élite status on the basis of their records. But surely the élite troops of Wellington's army were the Foot Guards. On being asked a few years after Waterloo for his opinion as to the relative merits of the Foot Guards and the Line regiments of the British Army, Wellington said, 'Oh! I am all for the Guards - all for the Guards.'

Who we are

The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards is a British Foot Guard regiment with a long and exceptional history, who can trace their origin back to 1642 when, by order of King Charles I, the regiment was raised by Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll for service in Ireland, and was known as the Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. As one of the senior infantry regiments of the British Army, the 3rd takes precedence after the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards, and is subsequently followed by the line infantry in the Infantry Order of Precedence. As Foot Guards our primary focus differs little from traditional line infantry; advancing steadily across the battlefield whilst demolishing those who stand in our way, be they line infantry, rifleman or otherwise.

Linebattle screenshots.

(Click to expand)

[close]

If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 3rd!
Find your local recruiting party today!

Add [3rdFG] Sir_Spill on steam if you have any questions.

Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline WilsonValera

• Alpha Tester
  • www.45thrh.com
    • View Profile
    • www.45thrh.com
  • Nick: Wilson
« Reply #4182 on: March 29, 2017, 05:19:16 pm »

TeamSpeak: ts3.45thRH.eu
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198127396571/

Recruiting

The 45th Regiment of Hampshire are an Active Regiment throughout Napoleonic Wars who have regular events for all members of the 45th Regiment of Hampshire  to enjoy. In our ranks we have  players from all over Europe and North America. And not only do we accept the hardened veterans to our ranks, but even the newest players so they can become the hardened veterans of the 45th Regiment of Hampshire.

Offline Skass

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skass
« Reply #4183 on: March 30, 2017, 08:54:53 pm »
Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for a regiment.
Specifically I'm looking for:

-A small-medium sized regiment (Something along the lines of 20-40 active members),
-which is EU based,
-with a community that's preferably 18+.

I don't really have a preference in terms of nation or unit type.

If the above requiremens fit, I'd love to hear from you. Just PM me your pitch and your Steam ID and I'll get in touch.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4184 on: March 30, 2017, 09:10:59 pm »
Hello everyone,

I'm currently looking for a regiment.
Specifically I'm looking for:

-A small-medium sized regiment (Something along the lines of 20-40 active members),
-which is EU based,
-with a community that's preferably 18+.

I don't really have a preference in terms of nation or unit type.

If the above requiremens fit, I'd love to hear from you. Just PM me your pitch and your Steam ID and I'll get in touch.
Contacted

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 09:45:20 pm by Daniel Carrick »