Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871047 times)

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members.
« Reply #510 on: April 07, 2013, 03:12:13 pm »

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee is recruiting!

The Kaiserlich-Konigliche Armee (K-KA) is one of the longest surviving Austrian based (faction) regiment in Napoleonic Wars and is the ONLY Austrian Army. Currently it has the follow regiments under its banner:
Nr.4 (Cavalry)
Nr.7 (Artillery)
Nr.9 (Skirmishers)
Nr.57 (Line Infantry)
Grenadier Hahns (Guard Infantry (NA only)

Regardless of skill the K-KA is looking for fresh members to join our ranks and indeed our community. If you wish to grow as a player and maybe a person, then the K-KA is the place for you, a place of skilled, mature players and a place where you can have some fun! We try and have a community feel and don't make our group constricted to just NW's (although it is our main focus). If you have any queries PM me on here or add me on steam : prideofni.

Apply today! Join the K-KA by visiting Our Website!

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
  • Side: Union
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #511 on: April 07, 2013, 03:16:29 pm »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

Topic

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' ! We've an EU and NA company to make sure everyone can enjoy the 4e Grenadiers!

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline jitij

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 07, 2013, 04:36:43 pm »
The "59th (2nd Nottinghamshire) Regiment of Foot" is recruiting both EU & NA Players.

Where a new regiment recruiting both experienced and new players. We recently started and are looking for new members to join our community. We have great officers and NCO's who are both experienced and understand how to properly execute their roles.

If you would like to join contact rspsfreeclients on steam.

Offline Gurkha

• Lieutenant General
  • Former 33rd LtCol
    • View Profile
    • Official 33rd Regiment of Foot Website
  • Nick: Gurkha
« Reply #513 on: April 07, 2013, 06:33:45 pm »

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

We are a British Line Infantry Regiment. Our aim is to create a regiment that will provide a professional but enjoyable Napoleonic Wars experience for all kinds of players. Our goal is to triumph over our enemies through discipline, skill and determination. We also aim to be a disciplined regiment however this should interfere with us having fun. A high level of discipline will lead to improved trainings which in turn will lead to more enjoyable linebattles through an increase of performance and skill in the field.

If a member shows a high degree of loyalty and maturity as well as a understanding of regimental tactics you will be promoted to a NCO rank. From here you will gain responsibility for maintaining formation. Also upon being promoted to NCO rank you will begin to be further taught your role and regimental tactics in a more advanced format. If you continue to show that you posses leadership skills and are growing at a respectable rate you will be potentially given a higher NCO position and possibly an officer role.

If you are interested in joining us, post a recruitment application on our website and wait for a response.

33rd Regiment of Foot's Website (Join Here)

For any further information or enquires please come to our teamspeak and ask for Leonidas, Bobmalog  or Gurkha!

33rd Teamspeak : 91.121.97.65

Official FSE thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2216.0

Offline James

• Colonel
  • 91st_Sjt_James_MacDonald
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 08, 2013, 03:59:03 pm »

Simply click the poster for more information.

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #515 on: April 09, 2013, 12:13:06 am »

If interested in joining please keep in mind we are a diciplined regiment and we
will not tolerate any trolls what so ever and if you troll you will be Respectfully
removed from the regiment.

Add an officer on steam

And visit our Forum Page by Clicking Here
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 03:47:04 am by LordJorvasker »

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #516 on: April 11, 2013, 03:06:47 pm »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline KillerMongoose

• Major
  • "And I believe I have cut your throat"- Fiore
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wryngwyrm
« Reply #517 on: April 11, 2013, 03:15:39 pm »
7 D E   B A T A L J O N   I N F A N T E R I E   V A N   L I N I E

W H A T   D O E S   T H E   7 D E   H A V E   T O   O F F E R ?
1A friendly community where you'll feel right at home
2No officer in the 7de will ever abuse his powers or treat you unfairly
3Linebattles will be a unique experience in the 7de
4The 7de is a laid back regiment, you will not be yelled at for missing a training or a linebattle

W H O   A R E   W E ?
The 7de is a regiment known for its dedication to fun and it's daring in battle. We can promise a unique and entertaining experience. You can click on my signature for more information and for a sexy ass thread.

Through smoke and fire they will come,
The sound of the charge beating on the drum,
Bayonets forward and flags raised high,
They have come to fight or die.

A P P L I C A T I O N
Send your application to me in a pm, on our thread, or on Steam @ KillerMongoose1346
Code
[b]In Game Name:
Steam Name:
Do you have/can you install Teamspeak3:
Waffles or Fries:[/b]

Offline Ryan1

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Pte_Scott_Roderick
« Reply #518 on: April 11, 2013, 06:07:51 pm »
25th regiment of foot are recruiting, look at our recruitment thread for more info on how to join

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
« Reply #519 on: April 12, 2013, 02:28:31 am »

We are the 98e, a french line infantry regiment under the glorious Emperor Napoleon. We live by a quote "Death is nothing; but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily"

Life as a 98e French Line Infantry
I attend trainings daily
I help to bring in new Soldiers
I shoot when I am told to
I charge when I am told to
I do these things without questioning
I fight for my fellow Soldiers
I fight for my Colonel
I fight for my Regiment
I fight for Napoleon
I fight for FRANCE!
and when all is said and done
I die for my fellow soldiers

We have been around this Napoleonic Wars community for awhile, we are veterans of fighting. We have our own community welcoming other regiment that need the place.We love to help other regiments in time of need, and we are to accept members into our regiment. If you would like to join our regiment contact these people on steam: 98e_Col_HotFire, 98e_Capitaine_Godfreid, cman747 or register on our website at www.98eregiment.enjin.com/

Roster
Officers:

Colonel- HotFire
Capitaine- Godfreid

Non-Commissioned Officers:

Caporal-Fourrier- Cheesy
Caporal- Draco

Enlisted:

Soldat Premier- Lucifus
Soldat Premier- Ninja
Soldat- Calvin
Soldat- Kiwi
Cadet- Richardson
Cadet- Hitero
Cadet- MameFrame

Ranks
Officers-
Colonel-- Col
Sous Colonel-- SCol
Chef De Battalion-- CdB
Capitaine- Capt
Lieutenant- Lt
Sous Lieutenant- 2Lt

NCO-
Adjudant Chef--AdjC
Adjudant--Adj
Sergent-Major--SgtM
Sergent--Sgt
Caporal-Fourrier Premier--CplFoP

Enlisted-
Caporal-Fourrier--CplFo
Caporal--Cpl
Garde--Grd
Soldat Premier--SoP
Soldat--Sdt
Cadet--Cdt

Our Rules
Rules of the 98e
-Do not troll
-Follow orders
-Be serious when it is time to be
-Follow Orders
-Treat Fellow Regiment Members with Respect

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN US THEN ADD THESE PEOPLE ON STEAM TODAY!   cman747, 98e_Col_HotFire

Offline Thire

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thire
« Reply #520 on: April 12, 2013, 02:29:42 am »
The time is now to take up arms and join the 11th (Devonshire) Regiment of Foot!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3720.0

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 12, 2013, 09:59:16 am »

In my opinion some rules need to be set up or something..

Offline Sergi

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Gren_Col_Sergi
« Reply #522 on: April 12, 2013, 12:11:48 pm »

The 1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-pied de la Garde Imperiale is always looking for more members to swell its ranks.
If you are active and willing to learn we will take you, no matter how inexperienced you are.
We will teach you how to fight and shoot, you will be forged into true grenadiers!
The 1er Grenadiers Boasts both EU and NA companies, we have North Americans, South Americans, and many Europeans.
Many of our members are experienced and are willing to help you conjure the skill that resides within you.
We attend 2-3 EU linebattles a week and 1 NA one, along with a training for each company respectively.

If you are interested in enlisting into the regiment go onto our website, make an account.
Go to the recruitment office on the forums, and post an application which adheres to the application guidelines stickied on the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to add our commander on steam and ask them.
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988790098/

Colonel-Général commandant du 1er Régiment de Grenadiers-à-Pied de la Garde Imperiale

Offline Mackles

• First Sergeant
  • Let them hate, so long as they fear.
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 12, 2013, 06:27:12 pm »

The Grenadier Guards recruit any experience level from across the world - all that is required is that you are able to understand English well, are able to use Teamspeak 3 and want to improve both yourself and the regiment. The regiment itself is based on the concept of having fun whilst playing this game, but rules are always necessary.

The main rules are as follows:

1. This is a game, the whole point of it is to have fun. Just know where the line is and don't take stuff over the top.

2. Banter is encouraged between our soldiers, but once again - know the line and don't cross it. Keep it within the regiment, as other people may take it the wrong way.

3. Unless you inform an officer, you are expected to turn up to trainings and line battles. We don't mind if you simply don't want to play tonight or you're playing another game, just let us know so that we have a rough idea of what numbers the Regiment can field. As mentioned in rule 1 - this is a game and we're all here to have fun. Nobody is going to force people to play.

4. Finally, applicants are expected to have some level of maturity. We don't mind what your age is, as long as you are aware that one of our pet hates is immature people who always take the joke too far or constantly ignore orders. We are not in desperate need of members, so we are more than happy to release members who cause too much trouble.

If you're still reading this and think that you've got what it takes to make it as a Guardsman, then post the following in this thread:

Code
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nationality:[/b]
[b]Experience in the game before:[/b] (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
[b]Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?[/b]

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 06:30:56 pm by Mackles »

Offline apricotes1

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Munnerlyn
« Reply #524 on: April 13, 2013, 08:10:39 pm »
Whoever wants to join a skirmisher regiment or artillery detathment, add me, apricotes1, on steam.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:48:19 pm by apricotes1 »