Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 871162 times)

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3450 on: November 30, 2015, 11:27:16 pm »
Any regiment that is half-decent and is Line Infantry based in EU, just add me on steam

oy vey time for the 93rd to return here I guess?

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3451 on: December 01, 2015, 12:09:24 am »
Any regiment that is half-decent and is Line Infantry based in EU, just add me on steam

Ever considered the 4e pal? Sure calling people cancer and to drink bleach would go completely unnoticed around here
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Kaasovic

• Donator
  • * and Obelix
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Anonymous
« Reply #3452 on: December 01, 2015, 12:29:06 am »

Ever considered the 4e pal? Sure calling people cancer and to drink bleach would go completely unnoticed around here

And we are the only regiment that is not racist
Developer of NordInvasion. Hi mum.

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #3453 on: December 01, 2015, 01:31:12 am »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American, Asian and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American, Asian and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

Our flying squirrel entertainment forum is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 08:17:15 pm by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #3454 on: December 01, 2015, 04:57:04 am »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Infantry Event Schedule

Spoiler
Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

76th Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

76th Thursday Siege [Light] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

2Lhr Friday Linebattle [Rifles/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Cavalry Event Schedule

Spoiler
Monday: 2e Linebattle - Cav

Tuesday: 76th Linebattle - Cav (Training)

Wednesday: Day Off

Thursday: 59th Thursday Event - Cav

Friday: 2Lhr Friday Linebattle - Cav

Saturday: North-and-South (9:00PM GMT)

Sunday:
Imperial Army Linebattle - Cav
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe, doofes - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline Zelmaranth

• Volunteer
  • Captain of the 52nd Regiment of Foot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Will
« Reply #3455 on: December 01, 2015, 10:35:36 pm »

About
The 52nd Oxfordshire was first raised as a line infantry regiment in 1755. Following the 1801 creation of what would become the 95th Rifles, the British Army decided to train existing line regiments into light infantry. In 1803, the 52nd became the first of these.

The duties of light infantry were to scout ahead, harass enemy lines, and form a rear guard when friendly lines engaged the enemy. The 52nd, in addition, was also trained as regular line infantry and could act as such if needed.

As a Napoleonic Wars regiment, we strive to have fun above all else. We know everyone has their own lives. To keep our group from being a chore, we will only have bi-monthly training with a monthly battle. However, this is subject to change if our combat effectiveness is seriously lacking.

Roster
Captain Zelmaranth
Lieutenant PrinceOfPinoys
Ensign BioPunk
Sergeant Bubba Junior Jr.
Corporal Dakorias

Contact Info
Feel free to contact us on Steam using one of the names above or by checking out our group.

Offline [1stEB] Official

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of the 1st Evil Brigade
    • View Profile
    • 1st Evil Brigade on Steam
  • Nick: 1stEB
« Reply #3456 on: December 03, 2015, 11:33:22 pm »

1st Evil Brigade is recruiting!

1stEB currently consist of 3 detachments - Line, Cavalry and Artillery. We offer a non-compulsory enjoyable community to play with!
If you are interested in joining then don't hesitate and contact us for more information!
We would like to hear from you!

For contact please add [1stEB] QuBeZ on steam.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 09:36:15 pm by [1stEB] Official »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #3457 on: December 04, 2015, 12:14:04 am »
If someone buys me 100 copies of the game "The Deer" I will join them for life

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3458 on: December 04, 2015, 02:28:07 am »
Contacted.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #3459 on: December 04, 2015, 02:31:44 am »
Contacted.

1stFL making moves wow, boutta hit 2 members good jub bandage
click here to join the 84th

Offline KurassierNixon

• First Lieutenant
  • Nemo me impune lacessit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Panini
« Reply #3460 on: December 04, 2015, 04:15:15 am »
hi im looking for a semi-serious NA regiment to join. Preferably one with an age limit and competent commanders. steam name is TheGreatPanini. Im good at cav but interested in trying out rifles/lights. (I also have a friend that will be joining with me)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #3461 on: December 04, 2015, 05:59:26 am »
Contacted.

1stFL making moves wow, boutta hit 2 members good jub bandage
suck my cock
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline FaLLs

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FaLLs
« Reply #3462 on: December 04, 2015, 12:02:25 pm »

1st Narodne Opolcheniye

Information
The People's Militia (Russian: Narodnoe Opolcheniye or Opolchenie was the name given to irregular troops formed from the population in Russia and Soviet Union. They fought behind front lines and alongside the regular army during several wars throughout its history. The People's Militia is of the type known as "national troops" such as the Dnieper Cossacks, or German Landwehr, and although often translated as the "people's militia", "home guard", "people-in-arms", "national popular army", "civilian reserves", "popular levy", "People's Volunteer Army", "national guard...the factory regiments", "bataillons ouvriers", "all men fit to bear arms from their 21st year", like "British Local Defence Volunteers", "a hastily mustered militia, the opolchenie", "a reserve force", "Opolchenie (a kind of "Landsturm")", "home guard militia", "volunteer militia", "territorial army", or "temporary militias composed of mostly peasant 'volunteers'" its members never belonged to an organised military force, but were in all cases selectively accepted from a body of volunteers during a national emergency. The People's Militia features prominently in early Russian history, for example in The Tale of Igor's Campaign when it refers to the entire force led on a campaign. It was used for political purposes when the Grand Duchy of Moscow assumed the leading role in the 16th-century Russia. It sought to emphasise the Tsar as the "father" of all of Russians, which included other principalities which sought to remain independent. Before the unification of Russians under the leadership of Moscow, each city and town had its own Opolcheniye not named Narodnoe, but named after the city or town, so Novgorodskoye Opolcheniye, Suzdalskoye Opolcheniye, Vladimirskoye Opolcheniye, etc. These were not militia as such, but armed crowds that, when attacked, would arm themselves and gather into a polk, which is translated in its modern meaning as a regiment. Dal' gives other usages such as rat', voisko, opolcheniye, tolpa and vataga.

"How and Why Should I Join?"
The 1st Narodne Opolcheniye are a fairly laid back regiment who like to have fun. We do have a serious side though and do not take easy to trolls. We are a regiment who listens to its members and takes their views into account. We welcome people from all nationalities and all ages, but we do ask that you are responsible and that you represent the regiment in a good way. There are a number of ways to join. You can come over to our Teamspeak3 Server (ts61.gameservers.com:9192) and talk to any one of our members, add either FaLLs (https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsFaLLs) or Shoe (https://steamcommunity.com/id/ShoeOfWisdom) on steam, or add any member from our steam group (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stNarodneOpolcheniye).

Our Teamspeak3 server - ts61.gameservers.com:9192
Hope to see you there!

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #3463 on: December 04, 2015, 12:04:26 pm »
15th join

Offline Greco

• Private
  • ...Where a man can go, he can drag a gun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stKGA_Spr_Greco
« Reply #3464 on: December 04, 2015, 04:44:48 pm »
Women fight with swords! Men fight with CANNON!

Join G Troop, Royal Horse Artillery today and let fly your hot stuff!
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Add '[GTrp, RHA] Greco' or 'TheWalrusSociety' on Steam
[close]