Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874295 times)

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #2970 on: June 01, 2015, 05:18:25 pm »
Looking for Prussian, [skirm.(optional)]  regiment that is new :D or freshly baked.

Contacting.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2971 on: June 01, 2015, 05:22:22 pm »

Pontifical Swiss Guard
Deus Vult

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #2972 on: June 01, 2015, 05:23:34 pm »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

Here is an informational video about the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (RKR) about the features and properties of the regiment.

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participate in European, North American and Oceanic Events. To join speak to me or another regimental member in the Regimental Teamspeak3 Server where the server address is: 103.18.40.26:8005. If you can not find me on Teamspeak3 or another regimental member you may add myself on steam with the details provided below:

If I am not around you would like to join you may join our Regimental Steamgroup located here:
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/42KRR

Our flying squirrel entertainment fourm is located below if you are a user of this forum.
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=20620
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:15:09 pm by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2973 on: June 01, 2015, 06:06:57 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule

Spoiler
Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

91st Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

14th Friday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

73rd Sunday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.

Offline 87thMacky

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th_Foot_Sjt_Macky
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2974 on: June 01, 2015, 06:21:26 pm »

Who are we?

The 87th Royal Irish Fusiliers is three years old and nearing its fourth. The 87th is famous for its death volleys and giving the enemy the cold steel. We are mainly a line infantry regiment as suggested by the 87th foot. However we are know to fire the odd cannonball here and there.We have a large and friendly community who are always looking for new faces. The 87th also hosts its very own realism line battle which has a full turn out each month.

Is The 87th Right for You?

Do you enjoy line battles,conquests,sieges. Than the 87th is right for you. We are fairly easy going for the most part. We like to have fun during the battles but we also have an edge of seriousness. If this seems like the type of regiment you interested in check out the links below and fill out a recruitment form on our website.

Events
Spoiler

Tuesday Hardcore LB 8pm EST
Wednesday Pub Night 7 or 8pm EST
Friday Training 7pm EST
Thundersnow 9pm EST
Saturday TRR 3pm Est
[close]

Links
Talesworld Forum http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,222780.0.htm
FSE Forum https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=22155.0
87th Website http://87thfusiliers.enjin.com/

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
  • "If you don't fuck off i'll deepthroat your cat"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_Duncan_Hamilton
« Reply #2975 on: June 01, 2015, 06:52:28 pm »
70th (Glasgow Lowland) Regiment of Foot - Recruiting Line!

|Information|

We at the 70th Glasgow Lowland are looking for experienced line members to help bolster the line and improve its experience to partake in competitive events in the near future and to start to make a name for oursevles. We hope you can be those men and we hope you can help to lead us to victory.  

|Communications|

Steam: Col. William Wallace (Etherton)
Steam: Maj. Alasdair Crawford (Alasdaaaairo)
Steam: RSM. Ewan Fraser (EnglishDoge)

TeamSpeak: 188.165.55.167:51819

Current total strength: 19 men
"The 26th promise you that the Regiment will have Maturity and we do not allow Racism or Profanity of any sort" - Liam Mann 2014

Offline Mestaris

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2976 on: June 01, 2015, 07:56:44 pm »
Hi-
I'm a Mount and Blade Veteran of 2 years (playing as various ranks from Private to Corporal), serving across various regiments such as the 63e, 9e, and 2nd Queens Royal. I'm an EU player looking for an EU regiment with various events throughout the week across various modules in Mount and Blade, such as North and South, aswell as the Napoleonic Wars module. Ontop of this, however- I am looking for a community. A group of people that exist outside of events, that play and co-operate outside of events, etc. The companies in the regiment aren't particularly relevant; I'm happy to play cav, or skirms, or line, arty, etc.

Hopefully there is a regiment that can accommodate me :)

TL;DR: I want an EU regiment that plays events across various modules and has an active community outside of Mount and Blade events.

Offline Alasdaaaairo

• First Lieutenant
  • "If you don't fuck off i'll deepthroat your cat"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Cpl_Duncan_Hamilton
« Reply #2977 on: June 01, 2015, 07:59:11 pm »
Hi-
I'm a Mount and Blade Veteran of 2 years (playing as various ranks from Private to Corporal), serving across various regiments such as the 63e, 9e, and 2nd Queens Royal. I'm an EU player looking for an EU regiment with various events throughout the week across various modules in Mount and Blade, such as North and South, aswell as the Napoleonic Wars module. Ontop of this, however- I am looking for a community. A group of people that exist outside of events, that play and co-operate outside of events, etc. The companies in the regiment aren't particularly relevant; I'm happy to play cav, or skirms, or line, arty, etc.

Hopefully there is a regiment that can accommodate me :)

TL;DR: I want an EU regiment that plays events across various modules and has an active community outside of Mount and Blade events.

Contacted
"The 26th promise you that the Regiment will have Maturity and we do not allow Racism or Profanity of any sort" - Liam Mann 2014

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #2978 on: June 01, 2015, 09:12:06 pm »

The 5te Westfalisches Landwehr Infanterie Regiment is recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 60 members then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! :) If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam :)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #2979 on: June 01, 2015, 10:34:48 pm »

23rd Welch Fusilier Regiment Are Recruiting Mature EU

About Us

The 23rd is a UK based Regiment of Foot which welcomes EU players. The 23rd is a disciplined, well organised Line Infantry Regiment, which pushes it's players to be the best they can be. Nothing in the 23rd is mandatory, thought we expect you to show up now and again. Each member is valued, each member has a place, like a well oiled machine we work as a team.

History of The 23rd Welch Fusilier Regiment

The Royal Welch Fusiliers was an infantry regiment of the British Army, part of the Prince of Wales' Division. It was founded in 1689 to oppose James II and to take part in the imminent war with France. The regiment was numbered as the 23rd Regiment of Foot, though it was one of the first regiments to be granted the honour of a fusilier title and so was known as The Welsh Regiment of Fusiliers from 1702. The "Royal" accolade was earned fighting in the War of the Spanish Succession in 1713.

It was one of the oldest regiments in the regular army, hence the archaic spelling of the word Welch instead of Welsh. In the Boer War and throughout the First World War, the army officially called the regiment "The Royal Welsh Fusiliers" but the archaic "Welch" was officially restored to the regiment's title in 1920 under Army Order No.56. During those decades, the regiment itself unofficially used the "Welch" form. The regiment was amalgamated with the Royal Regiment of Wales (RRW) on 1 March 2006, to become 1st Battalion, The Royal Welsh (RRW becoming the 2nd Bn).

The regiment primarily recruited from North Wales. It should not be confused with the Welch Regiment, which recruited from South and West Wales.

If this interests you, then add Lieutenant Wolfster on steam!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 10:36:23 pm by lonewolfster12 »

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stabber of itty bitty Riflemen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [25th] Oldest
« Reply #2980 on: June 01, 2015, 11:49:02 pm »

Forum Page:

Nr.20 Oldest's Steam:

Teamspeak IP (There is a person around to help out most of the time - Just poke an admin):
se-voice2.fragnet.net:10273

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #2981 on: June 03, 2015, 12:20:58 am »

23rd Welch Fusilier Regiment Are Recruiting Mature EU

About Us

The 23rd is a UK based Regiment of Foot which welcomes EU players. The 23rd is a disciplined, well organised Line Infantry Regiment, which pushes it's players to be the best they can be. Nothing in the 23rd is mandatory, thought we expect you to show up now and again. Each member is valued, each member has a place, like a well oiled machine we work as a team.

History of The 23rd Welch Fusilier Regiment

The Royal Welch Fusiliers was an infantry regiment of the British Army, part of the Prince of Wales' Division. It was founded in 1689 to oppose James II and to take part in the imminent war with France. The regiment was numbered as the 23rd Regiment of Foot, though it was one of the first regiments to be granted the honour of a fusilier title and so was known as The Welsh Regiment of Fusiliers from 1702. The "Royal" accolade was earned fighting in the War of the Spanish Succession in 1713.

It was one of the oldest regiments in the regular army, hence the archaic spelling of the word Welch instead of Welsh. In the Boer War and throughout the First World War, the army officially called the regiment "The Royal Welsh Fusiliers" but the archaic "Welch" was officially restored to the regiment's title in 1920 under Army Order No.56. During those decades, the regiment itself unofficially used the "Welch" form. The regiment was amalgamated with the Royal Regiment of Wales (RRW) on 1 March 2006, to become 1st Battalion, The Royal Welsh (RRW becoming the 2nd Bn).

The regiment primarily recruited from North Wales. It should not be confused with the Welch Regiment, which recruited from South and West Wales.

If this interests you, then add Lieutenant Wolfster on steam!

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2982 on: June 03, 2015, 12:32:47 am »
One recruitment message per page. ;)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #2983 on: June 03, 2015, 12:54:41 am »
One recruitment message per page. ;)
Ah sorry, didn't know :P

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
« Reply #2984 on: June 03, 2015, 03:42:55 am »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule

Spoiler
Mandatory Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

73rd Tuesday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Mandatory Thursday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

91st Thursday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

14th Friday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

TRR Saturday Multi-event - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

73rd Sunday Linebattle - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, [73rd] William Crowe - , visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com, or come to our TeamSpeak server and ask one of our members about the joining process.