Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 875134 times)

Offline Menelaos

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2013, 10:31:54 pm »

Who are we?

The 60th Regiment was traditionally rifles but the 5th battalion was line in the Napoleonic Wars, we are a community that exists in North America and Europe. We play games outside of NW, and host a serious set of players that aim to provide a historical regiment that consists of elite players and people with great potential. I'm searching for all sorts of players, ones that pledge to be active and have potential or already are skilled in marksmanship and bayonetry. Read on if you think you have the mettle to join such fine men.

How can I join?

To join simply apply HERE or on our topic found below. Then you need to add me on steam (Menelaos16) and enter our teamspek at 188.40.46.30.

For more information check HERE
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 10:47:26 pm by Menelaos »

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2013, 10:45:11 pm »
 What is this thread even anymore now.

Offline IceCream

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2013, 01:23:05 am »
Even if people stick to once a page

It counts as just a post so..
1st Place NA GF Tourny Team: GG

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2013, 05:30:26 am »

Teamspeak : 74.91.116.171

If you're looking for a mature, large and active Mount&Blade: Napoleonic Wars regiment and small community entirely based in North America region then the 1stFKI is for you!
Our goal is to provide a fun and entertaining Napoleonic Wars Line-Battle experience that will appeal to seasoned players and newcomers alike. We strive to reach a level of maturity and skill reached by few in the NA community by providing a host of skilled and active players.

We are a Prussian Infantry regiment. Our goal as a regiment is to be a driving force in line battles. Our goal during linebattles is to smash opponents with thundering  musket volleys and skilled use of steel as well as providing a fun organized linebattle experience for all members.

We strive to be a disciplined regiment. This of course will not get in the way of having fun but we will need to maintain a moderate silence amongst rankers during battles.
A higher degree of discipline will lead to a more enjoyable trainings which will lead to a increase in skill and performance in the field.

Link to our thread https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=219.0

Screenshots of us in Action
Spoiler

[close]

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
  • Been playing this game for too damn long ;~;
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2teGarde]Fallout
« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2013, 06:28:21 am »
102nd Regiment of Foot Royal Madras Fusiliers!
We have now merged with the 85th (Buck volunteers) Regiment of Foot!
Go forth with strength and honor!
We are the 102nd Regiment of Foot Royal Madras Fusiliers, we're an English based regiment that prides itself on its Riflemen and melee, but in no way turn our backs to our strong and disciplined line infantrymen! God bless the fool who dares go musket to musket with our men, and may he die if he ever dares to take up the bayonet against us! We are a friendly and recruiting North American regiment that offers help to all if needed. We don't just look for good players, we look for friendly but dedicated members for our cause: Honor and Glory!

What we are and offer:
We are a new and upcoming regiment that looks to accomplish what any other regiment would want, but we intend to set the precedent of what a Napoleonic regiment should be.  I am Maj. Sharpe, you may come to me for any of your questions and or concerns or needs and I will happily be of service.  No, we are not the flashiest of regiments with a fancy thread and or forum but what we lack in outwards appearance, we make up for in our style in-game.  We offer training to all, help with anything, and a friendly place where all can be themselves! If interested in joining, fill out an application in this format and reply to this thread.  All the semantics of what we expect in this regiment will be further discussed once you show interest.  Thank you for your time!

Steam name/Nickname:
About yourself:
Why you want to join:
What skills do you have?:
What do you expect and or want from me?:

What past regiments(if any) have you been in?:

Our standards and goals:
As any regiment requires a baseline set of respect we are no different in that respect.  But what is different with us is we prioritize in having an enjoyable time while maintaining that respect and order.  All we ask of you in this regiment that you are friendly and dedicated, we shall welcome you in our arms and teach you all we know while having a hell of a good time!

Regimental Ranks:
Rec.
Cdt.
Pvt.
Pfc.
Cpl2.
Cpl1.
Sgt.
(The rest will be officer ranks reserved for few members)
Lt.
Cpt.
Maj.
LtCol.
Col.

Regiment Requirements:
1.Respect for all fellow members and officers.
2.No discrimination in any hurtful way.
3.Willing to listen to orders without questioning.
4.Be friendly and active, keep in constant contact.
5.We don't ask that you be amazing at melee or shooting, if you are you will be praised, if not you will not be scolded we will gladly train you!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or our Col. on here and or steam: fallout3101-Grey profile picture of a roman soldier's head.  Alex/toetrick20-Picture of a cartoon girl.

And here is the link to our allies in glory! The wonderful 85th! https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2313.0

Offline Emperor Napoleon

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1erMar/IrishNap
« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2013, 12:52:07 pm »
« Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 01:04:29 pm by 1stRoyalFootArtillery »

Offline jonnyboy647

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2013, 06:15:00 pm »
Hi im here to ask if any british divison looking for cav if so ad me https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046647160/

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #292 on: January 27, 2013, 04:07:59 am »
Hello!,

We are a brand new NW infantry regiment. we are currently accepting all apps. Please message me if you wish to join. or the steam group link is- https://steamcommunity.com/groups/10throyalveteran

Thankyou, George385

Offline Mack

• Donator
  • " Hear me roar "
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lannes Mack
« Reply #293 on: January 27, 2013, 10:07:20 am »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Lannes Mack

Proudly commanded the 4e Grenadiers for two and a halve years

Offline Jocam

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 27, 2013, 04:26:01 pm »
Looking for: Artillery regiment
Languages: preferably english
I'd like it to be disciplined.
i'd prefer it to be small-ish

please PM me if you think you match what i about want

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 28, 2013, 12:16:15 am »

Offline Thomaas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • UK-Thomas
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 16e_Ligne_Sgt_Thomas
« Reply #296 on: January 28, 2013, 12:36:18 am »

4e Grenadiers                         

Welcome there, soldier!
The 4e Grenadiers is currently looking for new members, willing to fight for the emperor! Are you one of those? Then sign up today!

www.4e.enjin.com/recruitment

What does the 4e Grenadiers offer you?
The 4e Grenadiers is an active regiment, with alot of friendly players willing to fight & play with other team members. We currently have 6/7 events a week, and around 30-40 active members to offer you a great 'battle-feeling' !

What can I expect when I joined the 4e Grenadiers?
You can expect you to be more than welcome in the team, and already get invited to events on your first day in!

Events? What is that?
The 4e Grenadiers takes part of alot of events. Such as siege events, linebattles, conquest. And ofcourse we've our own trainings!

Linebattle - In a linebattle the goal is the eliminate the enemy team, once you died you won't respawn. The 4e Grenadiers is a grenadier regiment, so we expect our men to be high disciplined, and in a good ''melee-skill condition'' because we'll often be at the front line preparing for a glorious charge!
Siege - In a siege event, one team has to defend a base and the other has to attack. We'll often work in 2 battallions in a siege event, and the commander will appoint both battallions what to do, this is a more 'less-disciplined' event. But ofcourse we dont expect you to joke around!
Conquest - A conquest is the best event to get some real war feeling! Once you died, you'll respawn in several seconds. We expect you to listen very carefully since the event is often really big, and yeah.. We want to win!
Training - At training we train our soldiers in formations, melee or shooting. After the training we've a ceremony where people will get promoted.

What does the 4e Grenadiers require from you?
The 4e Grenadiers doesn't 'require' anything in a strict form from you but we do recommend some;
- You are a mature person
- You've the time to play with an active team
- You don't troll
- You're actually interested in playing events
- You wanna join a regiment, and you've interest in the theme
- You've teamspeak 3

But... I'm not good enough to join!
No! The 4e Grenadiers has trained alot of people, and we saw alot of them going into a succesfull time in the game. You can never be 'too bad' to join a regiment!

Vive l'Empereur!

Signed by,

Colonel Lannes Mack,
4e Grenadiers, 1st Battallion

Stop spamming? you have posted loads on here......

Offline Hardy

• First Lieutenant
  • 11thMS_Cpt_Hardy
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hardy
« Reply #297 on: January 28, 2013, 09:11:57 pm »
Hi I am looking for a regiment that is mature and respectful also looking for a regiment with a good amount of members and uses more in depth formations. the regiment I am looking for must be EU based.

abit about myself:

I have been in the community for some time I have been around since MM. I have lead my own regiment and hosted my own event. I like to feel that I have a good relationship with the community. regiment I have lead 6e Young Guards, 13thNC and 13te Garde Grenadiers. in game I am a well rounded player and respect the officer in command, but I do like to give tip here and there to try to help leaders who are willing to learn.

info:

in-game Name: Hardy

What can you offer me?

please send me a pm about your regiment

Offline George385

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 28, 2013, 10:06:22 pm »
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 01:04:49 am by George385 »

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #299 on: January 28, 2013, 10:44:31 pm »
Hi I am looking for a regiment that is mature and respectful also looking for a regiment with a good amount of members and uses more in depth formations. the regiment I am looking for must be EU based.

abit about myself:

I have been in the community for some time I have been around since MM. I have lead my own regiment and hosted my own event. I like to feel that I have a good relationship with the community. regiment I have lead 6e Young Guards, 13thNC and 13te Garde Grenadiers. in game I am a well rounded player and respect the officer in command, but I do like to give tip here and there to try to help leaders who are willing to learn.

info:

in-game Name: Hardy

What can you offer me?

please send me a pm about your regiment
I would recommend the 92nd Gordon Highlanders at www.92nd.org

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)