Author Topic: 5th Virginia [Recruiting NA]  (Read 7049 times)

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 5th Virginia [Recruiting NA]
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2018, 03:24:52 am »
Some of you are alright.

don't go to the 5th Virginias thread tomorrow.

Offline merlinfromhogwarts

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2018, 03:25:57 am »

Battle Chef Brigade pairs combo-based hunting and puzzle-based cooking in a hand drawn, fantasy adventure. Cook your way into the Brigade while subduing Victusia’s destructive monsters. Follow Mina and Thrash in the single-player campaign or challenge your friends on the daily leaderboards.
Epistory immerses you in an atmospheric action/adventure game where you play a girl riding a giant fox who fights an insectile corruption from an origami world. As you progress and explore this world, the story literally unfolds and the mysteries of the magic power of the words are revealed.
ATTENTION ALL THOTS:
THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !!BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® !IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™© ²⁰¹⁷ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶜᵃ⁻ᶜᵒˡᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2018, 03:26:48 am »

Offline 12e_RC_Shank

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cosby Comeback Boy
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2018, 03:27:08 am »

Battle Chef Brigade pairs combo-based hunting and puzzle-based cooking in a hand drawn, fantasy adventure. Cook your way into the Brigade while subduing Victusia’s destructive monsters. Follow Mina and Thrash in the single-player campaign or challenge your friends on the daily leaderboards.
Epistory immerses you in an atmospheric action/adventure game where you play a girl riding a giant fox who fights an insectile corruption from an origami world. As you progress and explore this world, the story literally unfolds and the mysteries of the magic power of the words are revealed.
Kingdom Cum Dilverance is truly game of the year ptotential winner of the year.

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2018, 03:31:45 am »

ATTENTION ALL THOTS:
THIS USER IS A CERTIFIED 𝒿𝑒𝓌𝓁𝑜𝓇𝒹™ !!BEING SUCH, THIS USER ONLY ACCEPTS JAP GAMER HOTTIES WHO CAN GIVE THE FATTEST SUCC® !IF YOU ARE A THOTTIE OR NEGRO SCUM,PLEASE LEAVE THIS PAGE IMMEDIATELY.THIS USER DOES NOT STAND FOR SEEING SUBORDINATES ON HIS PAGE, ONLY THE GIRLS WITH ANIME TITTIES™© ²⁰¹⁷ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᶜᵃ⁻ᶜᵒˡᵃ ᶜᵒᵐᵖᵃⁿʸ

Offline 12e_RC_Shank

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2018, 03:36:01 am »
The other day I Nae-naed my libertard history teacher so hard in class. She was saying something about gun or birth control (can't really remember which one) and I just stood up and said "facts don't care about your feelings, snowflake". My entire class looked at me and I seized the moment by doing my most epicest troll face and then I said "trololololololol haha owned" and sat back down. My liberal classmates were so shocked at how epic my roast was that nobody said anything for a solid 5 minutes and just looked at me! Haha when you troll a feminise leftiste amirite.

Offline Zimbabwe

• Private
  • I'm gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2018, 03:37:22 am »

Offline 12e_RC_Shank

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2018, 03:38:33 am »

BITCH🐶HAHA😂WHY❓YOU MAD😡 CAUSE MY PUSSY🙀 POPS💥 SEVERELY AND YOURS💁 DONT‼️

Offline 12e_RC_Shank

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2018, 03:41:00 am »

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2018, 03:42:40 am »

ATTENTION ALL THOTS:

Offline 12e_RC_Shank

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: 5th Virginia EU/NA Friendly
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2018, 03:45:01 am »
this is triggering

How so?
> Napoleonic Wars Game
> Virginian Regiment
> Virginia being in America

Did we forget the war of 1812?
War of 1812 was a bit different from the Napoleonic Wars, but okay.  ???

The United States attempted to remain neutral during the Napoleonic period, but eventually became embroiled in the European conflicts, leading to the War of 1812 against Great Britain. Napoleon Bonaparte seized power in 1799 after overthrowing the French revolutionary government.

The only thing that really isn't historically accurate is the fact this regiment actually existed  in the period or not.
Wow! That clearly means this is a regiment from the Napoleonic Wars!

Offline Zimbabwe

• Private
  • I'm gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2018, 03:48:48 am »

Offline Zimbabwe

• Private
  • I'm gay
    • View Profile