Author Topic: MightyPaiN's 6v6 GroupFighting Tournament 1.ChimpZ 2.TBE 3.Snappers  (Read 19443 times)

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: MightyPaiN's 6v6 GroupFighting Tournament [16\16] Update your rosters
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2018, 10:55:20 pm »
ALL-STARS were probably scared to play with Snappers  ;D

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2018, 10:56:33 pm »
Good tournament, enjoyable matches throughout the whole tournament!

GG to chimpz, the new stars!
ye i imagine how its enjoyable to play against turks, welshtouch and snappers

Very enjoyable! besides slavic got 3? rounds against ChimpZ so we got almost 3 times that
You better try to win a match against Ukraine, 6th time in a row ;)
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Hokej

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2018, 10:58:26 pm »
GG ChimpZ you had the better line-up tonight and sorry for 3rd place match most of disconnected prior to knowing it would happen and didn't return to the server.
What a excuse  ::),Also TBE GG  8) you played good
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:00:54 pm by Hokej »

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2018, 11:00:29 pm »
best mascot out there

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2018, 11:00:36 pm »
GG ChimpZ you had the better line-up tonight and sorry for 3rd place match most of disconnected prior to knowing it would happen and didn't return to the server.
What a excuse  ::)
You want the video evidence? Maharbaal even said GN in TS and left and others were out of the server because anybody mentioned 3rd place in admin chat

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2018, 11:04:30 pm »

We've been told by several people in your team that All Stars were told to leave the server and not play the bronze match. Thanks for the match and everything but you could have just gotten your team back onto the server. That is, unless, you were told specifically to not play the bronze match. Bad sportmanship. Sad :)

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2018, 11:06:56 pm »

We've been told by several people in your team that All Stars were told to leave the server and not play the bronze match. Thanks for the match and everything but you could have just gotten your team back onto the server. That is, unless, you were told specifically to not play the bronze match. Bad sportmanship. Sad :)
Half our guys left the server without being told anything, that's a fact.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2018, 11:10:07 pm »
No slavs in All-Stars
No win for All-Stars
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2018, 11:10:16 pm »

It's just a shame that you couldn't get them back on so a team gained an instant bronze. Would have been nice to have one of the most renowned teams on the competitive scene make a bit more of an effort. Maybe next time :)

Offline PhilosophicalPhilosopher

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Throw Up The X steam name
  • Nick: ThrowUpTheX
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2018, 11:11:58 pm »
It was a fun tournament, lets just have a good night. Thanks for adminning it Mightypain, and the other admins!!!
Captain of ChimpZ
Mount and Blade : Warband
Steam Library Mount and Blade
Steam Games Warband
SteamID Steam Napoleonic Wars MountBlade £20.00

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2018, 11:12:28 pm »

It's just a shame that you couldn't get them back on so a team gained an instant bronze. Would have been nice to have one of the most renowned teams on the competitive scene make a bit more of an effort. Maybe next time :)
Indeed it is, unfortunately the attitude wasn't there at that point. Next tourney we will definitely bring our best team to you guys and give you a proper clash in the rematch.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2018, 11:13:40 pm »

Indeed it is, unfortunately the attitude wasn't there at that point. Next tourney we will definitely bring our best team to you guys and give you a proper clash in the rematch.

Looking forward to it :)

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2018, 11:14:23 pm »
Gg guys, apart from the organisation hiccup at the start it was a good tournament, very nice match to Chimpz.

I'll have a video up tomorrow or the day after.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Haze

« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2018, 11:15:20 pm »
The lost is obviously bad, but i always wondered what would happen in such situation.
Good job to ChimpZ and TBE.

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2018, 11:19:29 pm »
The lost is obviously bad, but i always wondered what would happen in such situation.
Good job to ChimpZ and TBE.

I mean I've heard players from both sides saying that they will win so I was looking forward to it aswell