Yes
7 (25.9%)
No (change to 16th february)
13 (48.1%)
No (change to march)
7 (25.9%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: February 12, 2018, 05:51:35 pm

Author Topic: 7v7 Groupfighting Tournament - "Changing Times" in honor of Tardet 16th February  (Read 13012 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Fuck it dont worry. New thread is going up now.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
I just cba with this community. French guys tell me they need another date, I try to find solutions but rather than helping or being constructive ppl post stupid Bullshit. I have personal stuff to do today so I can host it today. If you actually responded on steam things could've been cleared up since yesterday price so don't act like I'm the spastic. If you wanna do it together on another day I'm totally fine with that, or we just do that group stage thing. I know right that many of you don't have such a thing like real lifes where things can change up fast, doesn't mean it's this way for others. I leave the decision to Price, cba with this anymore, I understand tardets decisions more and more
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Also Price I find it rather interesting that you first state you want to do it today just to open a new thread and telling you'd do it next week. Next week I can do it myself but fuck it. We needed to do it today or in march but your smart brain doesn't realize what the actual issue (with frenchies and their holidays) was.

Gl hf with it.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.