13 (20.3%)
Sandy guy
6 (9.4%)
gay-o
22 (34.4%)
woman respecter
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author Topic: 30th (Cambridgeshire) Regiment of Foot - The Triple X's [Thread #4][NAPL Champs]  (Read 67243 times)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
  • Glenn is the true Erwin Rommel of NW
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
About time LG died  ;D

30th win something? lul

I mean, they won NAPL season 1 and have played most of the top regiments since their reform really close.
They won season 3 too
Dont forget

i refuse to recognize either of those tournaments existence also to get rounds not even wins on the LG you'd have to hill camp the fuck outa us cancer
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:19:26 am by The Predurrdurr »
Everytime I hear Predurrdurrs voice, I nut in the shape of slashes

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
About time LG died  ;D

30th win something? lul

I mean, they won NAPL season 1 and have played most of the top regiments since their reform really close.
They won season 3 too
Dont forget

i refuse to recognize either of those tournaments existence also to get rounds not even wins on the LG you'd have to hill camp the fuck outa us cancer
How many sentences is this

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler
About time LG died  ;D

30th win something? lul

They won season 3 too
Dont forget

How many sentences is this
[close]
you're trash at cs dont even talk to me smh
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 04:23:04 am by Windflower »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Spoiler
About time LG died  ;D

30th win something? lul

They won season 3 too
Dont forget

[close]
smh gtfo this thread new gen child, you dont know a darn thing about leading and you guys did the same thing as we did during the 1v1.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline The Predurrdurr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler
About time LG died  ;D

30th win something? lul

They won season 3 too
Dont forget

[close]
smh gtfo this thread new gen child, you dont know a darn thing about leading and you guys did the same thing as we did during the 1v1.

what do you mean we never hill camped. You know why? Cause we were actually decent in melee unlike certain regs *ahem* 30th *ahem*

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
Spoiler
About time LG died  ;D

30th win something? lul

They won season 3 too
Dont forget

[close]

what do you mean we never hill camped. You know why? Cause we were actually decent in melee unlike certain regs *ahem* 30th *ahem*
Stop before you get analed by them

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
durr youre actually retarded lmao

please tell me youre like 10 before i see you as an inexcusable moron forever

actually i dont care either way get off this thread

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
durr youre actually retarded lmao

please tell me youre like 10 before i see you as an inexcusable moron forever

actually i dont care either way get off this thread
He’s unironically 13

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
word of advice durr, dont spend your time as a youth with the LG or people like them

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
You say we hillcamped but all the rounds we won were close ranged. Just cause Retard fury got a little charge happy doesn't mean we have to do the same.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
word of advice durr, dont spend your time as a youth with the LG or people like them
Yup, too late, he’s been with them for a year

Lurvy

Nothing wrong with using a hill and shooting. I think people just get annoyed cause all they want is to melee while the other side wants to win.

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
  • Side: Neutral

I heard AsianP is a morally infallible figure and a functioning member of society, maybe Pred should spend more time with him then us I guess.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie

I heard AsianP is a morally infallible figure and a functioning member of society, maybe Pred should spend more time with him then us I guess.
Yeah he should. Pred will get bullied in middle school when he challenges kids to ft7s.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile

So the opposite of you then