Author Topic: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]  (Read 68630 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]
« Reply #420 on: December 24, 2017, 04:05:40 pm »
The blame is on Panda tho
Pretty much. It's nice that people gave teams 4v4s but it shouldn't be expected. It's a 5v5 league not a 4v4 one.
And you could just as easily say this is a 5v5 league not a 5v4 one. But yeah not much we can do but expect some courtesy. I mean we were nice and worked around the LG's schedule to have it at 9pm instead. Because we scheduled it later on kinda short notice Panda couldn't make it.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #421 on: December 24, 2017, 04:31:58 pm »
Pretty much. It's nice that people gave teams 4v4s but it shouldn't be expected. It's a 5v5 league not a 4v4 one.
And you could just as easily say this is a 5v5 league not a 5v4 one. But yeah not much we can do but expect some courtesy. I mean we were nice and worked around the LG's schedule to have it at 9pm instead. Because we scheduled it later on kinda short notice Panda couldn't make it.
Expecting courtesy from some people in this community is quite a stretch

Oatmeal

« Reply #422 on: December 24, 2017, 04:50:53 pm »
why would you expect the other team to play 4v4 in a competitive league???

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #423 on: December 24, 2017, 04:57:23 pm »
I do believe after that groupfight after the 3eVolt most of us were upset about losing and not really having the mindset of having it as fair as possible for the other team. However, it is your own fault for not having at least one of the backups show up. That's kinda their whole point of existing is to replace people who are missing. Not saying this as an excuse and trust me, I know what he did was wrong and I did not feel happy nor proud of winning against a team who were down by 1. So for people in LG like waste, stop posting here. And for the people who are saying we're horrible people, it was their fault for not having everyone there and not having backups.

(I didn't want to plus 1 but everyone else wanted to so I just went along with it. I also guess not as many people are on since it's Christmas)
I love you
And I miss you
Haeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #424 on: December 24, 2017, 05:12:34 pm »
I'll cut you eurocuck

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #425 on: December 24, 2017, 05:30:08 pm »
Expecting courtesy from some people in this community is quite a stretch
tru

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #426 on: December 24, 2017, 05:47:42 pm »
Pretty good first week, everybody played their matches on time!

The first week has officially ended and the second season has begun. It will end next Sunday on the 30th

gl!
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #427 on: December 24, 2017, 05:51:21 pm »
Match Week 2 - Ends next Sunday on the 31st.

Good luck and make sure you all get your matches scheduled in this busy week!

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #428 on: December 24, 2017, 05:57:51 pm »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #429 on: December 24, 2017, 06:03:28 pm »
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #430 on: December 24, 2017, 09:15:02 pm »
I mean, to realisticy expect us to play two matches in the week from the 24th to the 31st is just a bit silly in my opinion. If all the teams have zero problems with this then go ahead as the majority should always prevail but it was already difficult to gather 5 people in a normal period of time, I don't plan on making an extra effort this week when I think we could have very well go with a one week break.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #431 on: December 24, 2017, 09:53:19 pm »
I don't think the rules need to be changed to accommodate the holidays, finding less than 1 hour in a week where teams can do their matches shouldn't be very difficult

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Aurum

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 24, 2017, 09:58:16 pm »
I don't think its that silly, christmas is early in the week anyways.

I'm hesitating to make it two weeks because I don't feel like dragging the tournament on too long and because two teams have bye-rounds where they only play 1 match. If teams struggle to play both their matches by friday I'll extend it then.
nah windflower just tries to act cultured and edgy but hes actually just a 21yo lonely canadian who wastes all his time serving donuts to fat american tourists and trying to date underaged video game girls

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #433 on: December 24, 2017, 09:58:30 pm »
Can we have a Christmas Day brawl?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #434 on: December 24, 2017, 10:36:02 pm »
Can we have a Christmas Day brawl?
You pull up with your 9 and I'll pull up with mine
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.