Author Topic: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]  (Read 68683 times)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
Re: [NA] Gold 5v5 Groupfighting League [Season 2][Started]
« Reply #330 on: December 21, 2017, 01:43:08 am »
For the person whom argued that fastest melee speed increases the skill ceiling; You took an already dull and simplistic melee system and stripped it from the capability of allowing certain players to develop different styles of play. It devolved into an instinctive attack-block contest without the nuance of attributive mechanics.

Long-Story-Short : The majority of you are incapable of adapting so you removed the method of making it a bit more complex.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 01:46:07 am by Ledger »

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #331 on: December 21, 2017, 01:50:45 am »
"MAN THE FORUMS"

"CALL IN THE EU BANNERMEN"

I don't mind this thread going off topic for a couple pages in the lull of the match week right now, but really try to keep it on topic from now on. We had a good discussion in but there's not much more really to say. If you're not participating in the league no need to post either.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #332 on: December 21, 2017, 01:54:43 am »
"MAN THE FORUMS"

"CALL IN THE EU BANNERMEN"

I don't mind this thread going off topic for a couple pages in the lull of the match week right now, but really try to keep it on topic from now on. We had a good discussion in but there's not much more really to say. If you're not participating in the league no need to post either.

eu > na tho
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #333 on: December 21, 2017, 01:56:38 am »
Your Team: 30th
Their Team: LG
Time: 8est
Date: 12/23/17
Referee: none yet

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #334 on: December 21, 2017, 02:00:39 am »
I didn't tell a single person to post on the thread, it's just the EUs are night-roaming vultures. Alright anyways, final post about the topic then since you've conceded so there isn't much to say. Can't wait for the shitposts with the renewal of league matches though.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #335 on: December 21, 2017, 02:20:53 am »
EU also has better players than NA but yea you're right, "only thing".

Hmmmmm....sounds like someone wants another incomplete season of EU vs NA.
bless

also to say Jackie wasn't the best player of all time EU and NA is ludicrous and uneducated

For the person whom argued that fastest melee speed increases the skill ceiling; You took an already dull and simplistic melee system and stripped it from the capability of allowing certain players to develop different styles of play. It devolved into an instinctive attack-block contest without the nuance of attributive mechanics.

Long-Story-Short : The majority of you are incapable of adapting so you removed the method of making it a bit more complex.
spoken like somebody who doesn't have any knowledge of the NA scene's dynamics and styles at all

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #336 on: December 21, 2017, 02:32:02 am »

bless

also to say Jackie wasn't the best player of all time EU and NA is ludicrous and uneducated
LOL (sorry, I took your bait)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #337 on: December 21, 2017, 02:33:09 am »
Why is this even a topic? Matt is the true best player.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 21, 2017, 02:33:26 am »

bless

LOL (sorry, I took your bait)
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, i took one for the team aswell
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #339 on: December 21, 2017, 02:33:57 am »
Why is this even a topic? Matt is the true best player.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 21, 2017, 02:40:54 am »
eu's are stoopid!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #341 on: December 21, 2017, 02:47:13 am »
eu's are stoopid!
mock me usage of ludicrous again and I cut ur tongue

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 21, 2017, 02:53:25 am »
eu's are stoopid!
mock me usage of ludicrous again and I cut ur tongue
sorry sir

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #343 on: December 21, 2017, 05:22:21 am »
If there was money in this game we all know that the Koreans would dick all of us really really really hard

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #344 on: December 21, 2017, 06:52:20 pm »
I just want to input that EU is better than NA in the sense that it has a larger community and more hours put into the game. There are more high skill level players on EU than there are on NA. That being said, I think that the top players in NA could compete fairly well against the top players of EU in a LAN setting. However, I still think EU would win given they've progressed more in the skill tree. To say NA isn't adapting isn't very fair either. I think the melee system is completely different and the progression diverges whether you're playing on an EU or NA server. So, we are adapting just in a different way. Take this with a grain of salt from a washed up NA from the 2012-2013 era who missed all of 2014-2016.

Also, I think Jackie was a phenomenal player in NA mostly because he came in with a more multi-layered meta as seen in EU compared to NA. I had never heard of block chambers or even attempting to use kicks as a viable strategy prior to meeting Jackie in the 3rd NA duel tourney. Only really AP0C from what I remember used kicks. Jackie used every strat in the book and he was really good. It was a close match, I think 3-4 (Jackie) and he went on to unseat me from my previous duel tournament championship. But considering I'd never faced a player who played like Jackie, I think I did pretty well. I quit shortly thereafter after getting kicked from the 12th so I can't say how I would have compared to Jackie very accurately, but in the short period I faced him we were pretty even.

Tammo is also a fantastic player and we would go back and forth on who was better in our ft7s against each other. Ghost was also an up-and-coming great player that I beat in the finals of the 2nd duel tourney. He later went on to become on of the best NA. the Also throw in Lithios who was amazing at groupfighting. Just trying to give NAs some credit where it's due.

A well argumented post. Not much else to add, I was just meming around and this kind of over-escalated. Lets just not derail this thread anymore, its fun when its banter, not so much when people are taking this too seriously.

Spoiler
Ledger you're an ignorant prick!
[close]
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.