Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 157987 times)

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #1020 on: January 10, 2018, 02:26:12 am »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Horstel

• Private
    • View Profile

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #1022 on: January 10, 2018, 03:26:28 pm »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1023 on: January 11, 2018, 09:06:04 pm »
Match: United Kingdom vs Poland
Date & Hour: Tuesday 16th @ 19:30 GMT
Minimum number of players (10 or 12): 10

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1024 on: January 11, 2018, 09:52:46 pm »
Short video from UK v Spain;

Video
[close]
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
« Reply #1025 on: January 11, 2018, 10:17:42 pm »
Short video from UK v Spain;

Video
[close]

Good video Herishey! Liked the editing, thanks for uploading.

Match: United Kingdom vs Poland
Date & Hour: Tuesday 16th @ 19:30 GMT

This match will take place on CavNationsCup_1, and will be refereed by myself.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1026 on: January 11, 2018, 10:48:00 pm »
Not a problem, should be another more 'serious' video during our final match. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: January 11, 2018, 10:58:43 pm »
Match: Germanic Countries vs Spain
Date & Hour: Sunday 14.01.18 - 18:00 CET.

Best of luck, spaniards!

« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 06:19:42 pm by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: January 11, 2018, 11:14:49 pm »
Date & Hour: Saturday 13.01.18 - 20:30 CET.

Best of luck, spaniards!

This match will take place on CavNationsCup_1, and will be refereed by myself.

This should be good. I'm really looking forward to this final. Good luck to both teams!

fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: January 11, 2018, 11:32:54 pm »
dieu donations are always appreciated

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: January 11, 2018, 11:38:48 pm »
Those Depardieu pics all around are as intrusive and unwelcome as this kiss:

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: January 12, 2018, 06:20:18 pm »
Date & Hour: Sunday 14.01.18 - 18:00 CET.

Best of luck, spaniards!

Date and time changed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: January 12, 2018, 07:19:56 pm »
Date and time changed, sorry for the inconvenience.

Same server, same referee, thanks for letting me know! Actually gives me a bit more time to prepare the preview, all good.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: January 14, 2018, 03:13:10 pm »

MATCH PREVIEW
FINAL

Here we are. The final of this 2017 Cavalry Nations Cup will be played tonight, between the Germanic Countries, and Spain. Both teams have been winning it all so far, and are really showing great skills on the field. This is one of the most important match that the cavalry community can witness every year, and no matter who wins it, it will be the first time this team wins the Cavalry Nations Cup. The Germanic Countries got quite close when they reached the final in 2015, but they couldn't beat France that year. We will see tonight if they can gather what it takes to lift the cup, or if the lethal Spanish team will be as merciless to them as they were in their previous matches. This is the match we spectators don't want to miss, so make sure you all join CavNationsCup_1, at 17:00 GMT.

TEAM PRESENTATION

Introducing the teams over and over again is quite pointless, so we'll try and focus more on what both teams will need to do if they want to win the Champions Title tonight.
The Germanic Countries are without a doubt one of the teams will the most quality in it. Both individually and collectively. During the semi-final against Poland however, they did seem to struggle a lot when it came to facing a different class (cuirassiers). That led them to losing three rounds in a row at the start of the match. Tonight the Germans will be facing lancers. They absolutely need to keep this match in their hands at the start of the match, otherwise they could lose the few rounds that would make the difference later. In other words, they can't let themselves a time of adaptation, they need to start winning rounds at the very start of the match.
When they were 0-3 down against Poland, the Germans suddenly "woke up". As soon a they did, they turned into an absolute killing machine, and managed to win seven rounds in a row, before losing one more, then scoring the 8th round that won them the match (8-4 final score).
If the Germanic Countries want to win the Cavalry Nations Cup tonight, they quite simply need to turn on the killing maching from round 1 to the very end of the match. They also musn't let Spain make a good use of their light horses, and try their best to avoid the deadly lances.
This German team has character and a lot of will. Many teams would have just given up when they were 0-3 down, and even fewer if not none at all would have managed to win seven rounds in a row after that.
Finals are oftenly won on motivation and dedication. The Germans sure have the quality they need to win tonight, so if their motivation stays at 100% throughout the whole thing, we could really see the Germanic Countires win it all tonight.

TEAM PRESENTATION

Spain was dominant in almost all of their matches so far. The only time they were truly put in trouble was against France, when the score was 7-7 and the match was in anyone's hands. However that evening it's the Spaniards that won the match, and this has to mean something.
Spain has always been a skilled and deadly team in the Cavalry Nations Cup. However in the past editions, they usually got on the field against big teams, gave them more than a run for their money, then lost the match "with honours". This year is different, this year Spain wins these matches. That's the one tiny but crucial difference, they have what it takes to take down any team that faces them this year, and they make an excellent use of the lancer class, combining the strength of a heavy cavalry unit, and the maneuverability of a light cavalry unit.
They dominated the United Kingdom throughout the whole semi-final, leading the match 7-0 at one point. We all pretty much knew who would win the match at this point, however Spain lost two rounds in a row to the Brits before finally scoring the 8th and qualifying to the final. This must be a lesson to the Spaniards, if they take the lead against the Germans tonight, they musn't give their opponent a single chance to come back (Poland did, and we know how it ended).
Spain really has a good chance to be crowned champions tonight, but for that they will need to keep the match in hands until the end.

CONCLUSION
          Not much more to say, is there? Tonight is the Final, and nobody wants to miss a final! This can really be one of the closest and entertaining cavalry match that we will get to see on this game, and no matter who wins it, will have deserved it entirely. Those two teams are incredibly strong, and both are more than willing to take the title, that is all we really need to have a great match.
I personally want to wish the very best of luck to all players tonight, and remind them to enjoy the match above all things, no matter if they win or lose. Remember many cavalry players would love to be in your place playing a final tonight, so be proud, give it your very best shot, and have fun !

Thank you for reading.
- Erik

fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: January 14, 2018, 03:39:57 pm »
they musn't give their opponent a single chance to come back (Poland did, and we know how it ended).

I agree allowing your opponents a comeback is crucial mistake, best example of which was to be seen in FRA vs POL, when France lost after leading 5-1, I think their captains should receive a CNC Darwin Award.