Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 155622 times)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #780 on: December 05, 2017, 04:59:02 pm »
hello harford
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:36:51 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: December 05, 2017, 05:14:30 pm »
nice u happy about urself ? fag
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Levoro

• Sergeant Major
  • Freedom! Forth Eorlingas!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TUR_Levoro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #782 on: December 05, 2017, 06:54:56 pm »
Hello again,

Match: Turkey vs. BENELUX
Date & Hour: 5th of December 2017 Tuesday & 19.00 (7 pm) GMT
Minimum number of players (8, 10 or 12): 8

This match has been postponed to the following date:

Date & Hour: 6th of December 2017 Wednesday & 19.00 (7 pm) GMT

Have a good evening!

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cpt_Erik
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #783 on: December 05, 2017, 07:02:58 pm »
Hello again,

Match: Turkey vs. BENELUX
Date & Hour: 5th of December 2017 Tuesday & 19.00 (7 pm) GMT

This match has been postponed to the following date:

Date & Hour: 6th of December 2017 Wednesday & 19.00 (7 pm) GMT

Have a good evening!

This match will take place on CavNationsCup_1, and will be refereed by Hawk.
Quote from: Treiz35
fuck erik
Quote from: Dokletian
fuck erik
Quote from: Sinjide
yeah fuck erik
Quote from: Aless
fuck erik
Quote from: Michnicki 1
fuck Erik
Quote from: Charles la Valette
i love erik
Quote from: TxM
fuck erik
Quote from: FreyrDS
fuck Erik
Quote from: Termito
fuck erik.
Quote from: Ciiges
fuck erik
Quote from: Remao
fuck Erik

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: December 05, 2017, 08:52:51 pm »
Spain |8-3| Poland

Well played to both teams

Spoiler
[close]
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #785 on: December 05, 2017, 08:55:15 pm »
Spain has no time to mess around this tournament. Well played boys! :)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Pliskin

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DKV]Nr6_Rtr_Pliskin
« Reply #786 on: December 05, 2017, 09:02:36 pm »
Good job everyone. Please remove me from team Poland, I wish everyone good luck.
You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: December 05, 2017, 09:26:02 pm »
Match: Poland vs Italy
Date & Hour: Sunday, 10.12.2017, 21:15 CET

I'm writing this today, 5th december, sunday. I never wrote tuesday.

Good job everyone. Please remove me from team Poland, I wish everyone good luck.

Only captain and vice captain can request team modifications and we don't authorise this one. Blood pact being signed, me & Zahari are lawful posessors of each POL member's soul and it's for us to decide to let you go... or not. NOW KEEP POLISHING THAT DECK, YOU POXY CUR!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 01:04:42 am by Rastignac »

Offline Pliskin

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DKV]Nr6_Rtr_Pliskin
« Reply #788 on: December 05, 2017, 09:29:51 pm »
Turns out that I'm not even capable of polishing the deck. I'm not playing anymore matches, If you want me in the squad then whatever.
You know, the world isn't run by the laws written on paper. It's run by people.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #789 on: December 05, 2017, 09:34:01 pm »
Please let him go!

I offer you my soul!
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: December 05, 2017, 09:34:54 pm »
POL Team rage & drama brought to international attention by Pliszkin Worldwide Publishing Press INC.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: December 05, 2017, 09:40:32 pm »
Rastignac is the only reason I view this topic.

Offline Erik le Rouge

• Lieutenant General
  • Depardieu best dieu
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: December 06, 2017, 03:04:19 pm »

MATCH PREVIEW

Welcome again and thank you for reading this new match preview.
Tonight's match will oppose Benelux to Turkey. This match seems to have a particular taste this year, and there are many reasons to it. Turkey and Benelux are two teams that did not have an easy start to the tournament this year, on various levels. However after a short period of struggling, both seem to have recovered extremely well, and are ready to clash in a good and enternaining match.
Let us see what happened to these two teams (causing the match to be delayed by a week), how they look at the moment, and more importantly what's at stake, what they will be fighting for on the field tonight, at 19:00 GMT, on CavNationsCup_1.

TEAM PRESENTATION

Benelux has always been a great team of the Cavalry Nations Cup. Throughout the years it always managed to perform extremely well, and face the very best teams the tournament had to offer, giving them either a really hard time, or a good beating.

And there's a simple reason to that: Belgium and the Netherlands hold an impressive amount of incredibly skilled cavalry players. They did in the past, and they still do today despite the departure of some of their most important players like Martastik and Felix, who respectively led Belgium and the Netherlands in 2014, before it was put together in 2015, as Team Benelux.

However this year, Benelux did not have it all easy. The team had troubles organizing itself, and saw tensions rise within its ranks. Tensions that ended rather badly and forced the team to a change of leadership, about two weeks ago. This time of transition cost a lot of time and efforts to all the team members involved, and it has resulted in Lio taking the head of the team, helped by Clausewitz as his Vice-Captain. The latter has always been an important figure of the Benelux team. He was Martastik's Vice-Captain in 2015, and he led the team in 2016, with Lio as his Vice-Captain. So these two know each other, and they know how to work together.
It took them some days to re-organize the team and lead it out of this short crysis. Now it is fair to say that Benelux has a solid core of players and a more than capable duet to lead it to its upcoming challenges.

Benelux only played two matches so far. They managed to get an 8-0 victory against North America, and were defeated 4 to 8 against reigning champions United Kingdom, in a match that was particularly tense and enjoyable, with the British players congratulating their opponents several times.

Despite that loss Benelux still holds solid chances of qualifying to the semi-finals of the Cavalry Nations Cup, and the team they will probably have to challenge for that qualification is Team Germanic Countries. However before this crucial match happens, Benelux must make sure they don't drop precious points on the way, and this challenge starts tonight, against Turkey.

TEAM PRESENTATION

Turkey has a very large and active community on Native, it is known, however it was never quite the same thing on Napoleonic Wars. But even if it is a rather small community on this module of the game, Turkey has participated in the 2015, 2016 and now 2017 editions of the Cavalry Nations Cup, making it a well-known and respected challenger of the competition.

Even though it all happened quite smoothly, Turkey also witnessed a change withing its leadership this year. After the original Captain of the team (Gameshero) left that position, Turkey was without a leader for some time. Levoro joined in and changed that, taking the head of the team with his former Captain acting as second in command. Levoro was the Captain of Turkey in 2015, but was not a part of Caucasian's team in 2016, since he was on a break from the game. However his return did some good to the Turkish team, as a lot of changes came with it.

The new Captain did not hesitate to make many changes in his roster, removing inactive players to welcome new, more motivated members. Changes within the Turkish team were still happening just a few days ago. If this might be the signs of an unstable team, with Levoro you can be sure that it's just a way to motivate the players to do their best and earn their spot in the Turkish line-up.

Historically, Turkey never managed to go past the group stage. This year they were unfortunate and had to face two extremely strong opponents in their first two matches, resulting in a 1-8 defeat to the United Kingdom, and a 0-8 defeat to the Germanic Countries, and leaving Turkey with little if no chances to reach the semi-finals.

Does that mean they are going to give up and play their last two matches without caring? Certainly not. Turkey always was one of the most motivated and involved teams of the tournament, showing excellent spirit and fair-play attitude every single time. We must all expect them to continue with that spirit and try to punch Benelux as hard as they can. And that's the spirit we all want to see for this match.

Turkey is gifted with a couple of insanely strong individuals. It would be the fair thing to do to mention Caucasian and Franco-Turksih player Harford, who both played in various Cavalry Napoleonic Wars League matches, and even finals, with the 4e and 5e Hussards. Players like them are used to competitive cavalry matches and hard challenges. They will be ready to face Benelux tonight, and give them a hard time on the field.

CONCLUSION
          Two teams that went through certain troubles, two teams that want to prove their worth, a must-win match for Benelux if they want to stay in the semi-final race, an opportunity for all these new Turkish players to show what they can do. We have all we need to enjoy a great and entertaining cavalry match tonight, and surely an experience to remember for all the players involved in it, whatever result may come out of it.
Group B still holds several surprises and clashes we are all waiting to witness, and all the teams in it have serious chances to impress. Let competition resume tonight. Best of luck to both teams.

- Thank you for reading. All feedback is appreciated.
fuck erik
fuck erik
yeah fuck erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
i love erik
fuck erik
fuck Erik
fuck erik.
fuck erik
fuck Erik

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: December 06, 2017, 03:54:38 pm »

Offline Levoro

• Sergeant Major
  • Freedom! Forth Eorlingas!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TUR_Levoro
« Reply #794 on: December 06, 2017, 04:52:40 pm »
Thank you Erik,

As if I wasn't hyped enough for this match, now I am ultra-hyped! Really though, love the penmanship. Let's see how BENELUX and us will fare in this match :D

Good luck and have fun BNL!