Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 157910 times)

Offline Chri

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2e_Huss_Cpt_Chri // Nr4-OLt aD
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2017, 09:25:30 pm »
It seems like this decision was taken on the base of a democratic election, so it's absolute nonsense to moan about it.
''Wärst du Kornett hättest du das Duell gewonnen'' -[Nr.101]Nicolas 2k17

Godemporer of the most professional Cav in ze World!!!111!!!11

Offline HawkonPC

• Captain
  • 4e Hussard's Amateur Brigadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2017, 09:36:33 pm »
It seems like this decision was taken on the base of a democratic election, so it's absolute nonsense to moan about it.

it was a democratic decision, but it doesn't make it any less of a retarded idea.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2017, 09:43:31 pm »
it was a democratic decision, but it doesn't make it any less of a retarded idea.

The only logical conclusion to draw from this sentence is that the captains are a group of retards.

Hmmm...

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
  • Major General of 2y Cavalry-Infantry Brigade
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Graf-Maximus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2017, 10:24:28 pm »

The only logical conclusion to draw from this sentence is that the captains are a group of retards.

Hmmm...

could not to come and to say no  :'( :'(

Offline StephanGH

• Alpha Tester
    • View Profile
  • Nick: StephanGH | frozen
« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2017, 12:16:52 am »
I just couldn't vote yes. Was too hard :D

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2017, 04:01:19 am »
Dont allow lancers, they were banned for a reason. Its just a broken class wich will force every other team to play lancer aswell.

+1
What about the fact that we‘ve got another nation because of that tradeoff?

So what? Are we gonna break the cav meta just for one nation wich wants to be babysitted? Are we flyng that low, really? I cant just get into my brain how a group of suppossedly veterans of the cavalry community have allowed for lancers to be playable again, after all these years. A class wich is BROKEN in every sense and was banned because it made the rest of the classes useless. It has been proven before years ago and it will be proven again now in this tournament if you dont rethink about that decision.

It wont make the tournament diverse, It wont make the tournament fresh, It wont make the tournament better or more fun in any way. It will make it worse. I cant belive that i have to explain this dumb shit to a bunch of guys who have been playing cavalry for years. You should know this, lancers are just fucking basic, they are broken shit.

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2017, 10:20:24 am »
Dont allow lancers, they were banned for a reason. Its just a broken class wich will force every other team to play lancer aswell.

+1
haha, the most problem that our team will need to play against them xD. Just lancers it is campers of the cav,thats all.They will also retreat and this all shit stuff. If lancers will be noobs,we can kill them if not  , it will be really hard.
So what? Are we gonna break the cav meta just for one nation wich wants to be babysitted? Are we flyng that low, really? I cant just get into my brain how a group of suppossedly veterans of the cavalry community have allowed for lancers to be playable again, after all these years. A class wich is BROKEN in every sense and was banned because it made the rest of the classes useless. It has been proven before years ago and it will be proven again now in this tournament if you dont rethink about that decision.

It wont make the tournament diverse, It wont make the tournament fresh, It wont make the tournament better or more fun in any way. It will make it worse. I cant belive that i have to explain this dumb shit to a bunch of guys who have been playing cavalry for years. You should know this, lancers are just fucking basic, they are broken shit.

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2017, 10:26:43 am »
Never said I would appreciate the change of the rulebook, I do hate lancers as well (ask literally every Irish player) but I like the thought to face another group of players, doesn‘t matter which class they actually play.
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline ~Felix~

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr4_Major_Felix
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2017, 10:44:28 am »
Never said I would appreciate the change of the rulebook, I do hate lancers as well (ask literally every Irish player) but I like the thought to face another group of players, doesn‘t matter which class they actually play.

+1

Offline BrokenCrayon

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Diarmuid
« Reply #294 on: October 29, 2017, 11:26:05 am »

+1

Right first and foremost, every class in this game is balanced. The hussar has more speed and agility, the heavy has a bigger sword and more health at the cost of a slower horse. The lancer has a lance and the couch ability at the cost of a less agile and slower horse than a hussar, not only that the lance cant block an incoming attack. Again people argue that a lancer can just pull out a sabre however by the time i switch from my lance to sabre i'm as good as dead. This "meta" has discriminated against lancers for years, you seem adamantly against lancer and therefore against equality and diversity in the game. By allowing lancer we are re-enfranchising people to the competitive scene again.
the best of the best, getting fucked by some monkeys with sticks.

Offline Graf_Maximus

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 29, 2017, 11:58:06 am »

+1

Right first and foremost, every class in this game is balanced. The hussar has more speed and agility, the heavy has a bigger sword and more health at the cost of a slower horse. The lancer has a lance and the couch ability at the cost of a less agile and slower horse than a hussar, not only that the lance cant block an incoming attack. Again people argue that a lancer can just pull out a sabre however by the time i switch from my lance to sabre i'm as good as dead. This "meta" has discriminated against lancers for years, you seem adamantly against lancer and therefore against equality and diversity in the game. By allowing lancer we are re-enfranchising people to the competitive scene again.

In this game speed gives you not so much bonuses,because here is no good hit boxes. You can hurt the horse in the head on the full speed and it won’t die. Veterans know differences in the cav  units. Heavy cav is better than hussars but they can play vs them. Lancers are everytime retreat and play like faggots and campers because it’s the best tactic to win.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:00:45 pm by Graf_Maximus »

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞n
« Reply #296 on: October 29, 2017, 12:15:41 pm »
Lancers are everytime retreat and play like faggots and campers because it’s the best tactic to win.
lancer in a nutshell
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #297 on: October 29, 2017, 12:37:25 pm »
XD tbh I was playing many times vs lancers, even in tournaments and I didnt have any problem with winning againts them.. If you have no idea how to do it than its your problem I believe. (Poland wont play lancers) IMO its not broken, just most ppl have no idea how to properly play againts them.
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 29, 2017, 12:39:34 pm »
HOW DARE YOU UNDERMINE ERIK'S WISDOM IF HE AGREED FOR LANCERS HE MUST HAVE SOMETHNG GENIUS IN MIND AND A THOUSAND REASONS WHICH YOU CAN'T SEE AND COMPREHED BUT ARE OUT THERE NEVERTHELESS

jk

I'm all for lancers being allowed in CNC, but in same way the dragoons were sometimes allowed in leagues and tournaments, that is - not using their primary weapon (gun, in this case, lance). How about that, haaa? HOW ABOUT THAT?!?!!? BASTARDS

Regardless of all possible arguments for lancers being balanced and fair in competition, the simple facts stand:

a) Irish team, being lancers, will be subjected to ostracism from majority of players
b) even the teams for which Irish team will be relatively easy opponent will treat their match with Ireland as "God, do we have to do it...?"
c) in consequence, torment and nuisance instead of fun for players who face Ireland AND fun stained in bad blood and disaffection coming from colleagues for the Irish players

*point c) not being a problem for Diartmund who seems to love annoying people
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 12:41:43 pm by Rastignac »

Offline Shogunai

• Second Lieutenant
  • Cripple
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fagunai
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2017, 12:51:27 pm »
Irish fgt here, just here to say we’re gonna fook you smelly tacos especially termito and any ci
Geyerino