Author Topic: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞ [ESP 1st ; GER 2nd, POL 3rd]  (Read 156698 times)

Haze

Re: ♞ Napoleonic Wars Cavalry Nations Cup 2017 ♞
« Reply #1065 on: January 14, 2018, 08:03:44 pm »
Congratulations Spain, your native players are scarying.

Offline SirAlecks

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1066 on: January 14, 2018, 08:04:59 pm »
I don't wanna reduce myself to his level, but I wouldn't be so sure about your sources for "known" players, also, if we are monkeys with sticks, why didn't you bring up a tactic to counter it? Poland did it, and despite the results it was one of the hardest matches we had, easily harder than this one because they actually used their brains. France did it, and if it wouldn't have been for individual mistakes and great plays from some of our players (nothing you can control, really) they would've most likely had it. But hey, good job at abusing your class advantages... oh wait.

PS: Might wanna try a module with a higher skill-cap next time before spouting such bold and stupid "arguments". Anyway, ggs, it was a good match nonetheless let's not fuck it up with those comments.

Offline Thales

• Private
  • All hail the Great Thales
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Thales
« Reply #1067 on: January 14, 2018, 08:06:28 pm »

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 14, 2018, 08:08:02 pm »
Explanation:

Spain: no - names (in NW ofc)
Ger, UK, Fra: some of the best cav players in the game (in NW ofc)

then having a name doesnt prevent you from being bad thats the only conclusion you should get to
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #1069 on: January 14, 2018, 08:08:39 pm »
I don't wanna reduce myself to his level, but I wouldn't be so sure about your sources for "known" players, also, if we are monkeys with sticks, why didn't you bring up a tactic to counter it? Poland did it, and despite the results it was one of the hardest matches we had, easily harder than this one because they actually used their brains. France did it, and if it wouldn't have been for individual mistakes and great plays from some of our players (nothing you can control, really) they would've most likely had it. But hey, good job at abusing your class advantages... oh wait.

PS: Might wanna try a module with a higher skill-cap next time before spouting such bold and stupid "arguments". Anyway, ggs, it was a good match nonetheless let's not fuck it up with those comments.
hahahaha lets go bro

calling cavplayers like dume and alecks who top the ultimate competitive scene nonames is so fucking funny

Offline Fidje

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: January 14, 2018, 08:14:51 pm »

hahahaha lets go bro

calling cavplayers like dume and alecks who top the ultimate competitive scene nonames is so fucking funny

did you read, what targe wrote?
we are talking about NW

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: January 14, 2018, 08:19:20 pm »
nw or native in which way does it matter ? they beated you anyway
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Ciiges

• First Lieutenant
  • swift as death
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Huss_Brg_Ciiges[4]
« Reply #1072 on: January 14, 2018, 08:20:12 pm »
well it appears that even in NW they are better

Offline Lorucas

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Vencer o Morir | Πρώτο και έκτο
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th King's Royal Hussars
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1073 on: January 14, 2018, 08:21:12 pm »
This is so funny

Offline piotes

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: January 14, 2018, 08:22:33 pm »
Thank you all so much for allowing lancers. Thank you (in person) Diramuid for your great efford to make lancers a playable class. Seriously dude you can go fuck yourself.
I hope that we all learned our lesson to not allow lancers ever again or everyone is going to be playing lancer in the next cncs to come. Good luck to UK and Poland for the bronze match, good thing is: you don't have to face off against lancers.
Good job Spain tho  you played well.

How is that bad tho? Almost every country uses hussars, only a few outliers go for heavy so I don't know the problem with every country using the same class.

Offline Zahari

• Major
  • Man with 0 ping Also known as Vicky ^^
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA N°8
« Reply #1075 on: January 14, 2018, 08:29:04 pm »
1 country going heavy*
"Russia and Prussia, especially, tried to suppress both Polish culture and language and the Catholic faith. In response, the Poles developed one of the most intense and self-sacrificing versions of Romantic nationalism ever seen in Europe. "- Neal Ascherson

Offline targeknight

• Private
  • proud Oberleutnant of the Nr.6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: targeknight
« Reply #1076 on: January 14, 2018, 08:43:01 pm »
Thank you all so much for allowing lancers. Thank you (in person) Diramuid for your great efford to make lancers a playable class. Seriously dude you can go fuck yourself.
I hope that we all learned our lesson to not allow lancers ever again or everyone is going to be playing lancer in the next cncs to come. Good luck to UK and Poland for the bronze match, good thing is: you don't have to face off against lancers.
Good job Spain tho  you played well.

How is that bad tho? Almost every country uses hussars, only a few outliers go for heavy so I don't know the problem with every country using the same class.

I just said that it is going to happen. Not judging it in any way.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1077 on: January 14, 2018, 08:43:23 pm »
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #1078 on: January 14, 2018, 08:46:20 pm »
Okay.

First off, well played Spain.

It‘s not my intention to spread more salt, since the truth is mostly said, even though not in a polite way.
The hate shared here by all of us is not focused on the spanish team! Don‘t forget that, please.
It is frustration marked by us, who just felt the consequences of a hasty decision mainly made by teams, that hasn‘t even passed the group stage and by teams, who had an irish team of NW-lancers in mind and no skilled spanish native players. I don‘t wanna say that letting Natives take part is a bad thing, no it‘s a good thing in my opinion.
BUT you should have been warned enough by all the native players who actually told us, that the already broken class, I think Clause made that point pretty clear, played by experienced native players is able to beat every team consisting of hussars.
We had our rounds, that‘s for sure. But all in all is a group of experienced lancers always superior.

Really great job spaniards using that new rule to your advantage, like I‘ve said well played and just looking at your skills it is a mostly deserved victory.

But that new rule destroyed a lot of the last CNC and not just for us, as I was told by many, many players.

Also, yes, there is a big difference between native and NW cavalry, that‘s why Spain has never been successful in the last editions, playing as cuirassiers.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:50:39 pm by Dokletian »
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline targeknight

• Private
  • proud Oberleutnant of the Nr.6
    • View Profile
  • Nick: targeknight
« Reply #1079 on: January 14, 2018, 08:48:00 pm »
well it appears that even in NW they are better

It appears that they are the best lancers yeah. Not the best overall.