Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 129178 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #570 on: November 28, 2017, 05:21:05 pm »
Still not sure why Pieter is calling all his little friends over to the thread (Jammo, melton) neither of them even play the game anymore do they?

???

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #571 on: November 28, 2017, 05:22:42 pm »
Still not sure why Pieter is calling all his little friends over to the thread (Jammo, melton) neither of them even play the game anymore do they?

???

ugh what was that double post melton

btw can you hop of the 66th thread now funs over  ;D

fun's still not over it seems!
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #572 on: November 28, 2017, 05:23:37 pm »

???

I didn't ask anyone to post that is the joke people seriously just dislike you :)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: November 28, 2017, 05:23:46 pm »

???

ugh what was that double post melton

btw can you hop of the 66th thread now funs over  ;D

fun's still not over it seems!

Kore, back with the quirky little posts, keep it up!

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #574 on: November 28, 2017, 05:24:01 pm »
so where is my ltcol

im the ltcol sry
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: November 28, 2017, 05:24:31 pm »

???

I didn't ask anyone to post that is the joke people seriously just dislike you :)

Same goes for you I guess, Nano really seems to hate you, also don't think much of the 66th like you either if any of them.

Edit: Does seem suspicious tho since Melton hasn't posted since March and Jammo hasn't posted in 4 days could be wrong ofc
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:27:17 pm by golden2 »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #576 on: November 28, 2017, 05:30:21 pm »

???

Same goes for you I guess, Nano really seems to hate you, also don't think much of the 66th like you either if any of them.

Edit: Does seem suspicious tho since Melton hasn't posted since March and Jammo hasn't posted in 4 days could be wrong ofc

yea you are wrong ofc

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #577 on: November 28, 2017, 05:30:41 pm »
I thought if something is golden it's relates to or contains gold. That would in itseld imply success and/or financial wealth. So why has this gypsy named himself it? I guess most pikeys are thieves so probably stole the name from someone else.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: November 28, 2017, 05:31:11 pm »
Can all of you pipe the fuck down please! Also Pieter do you have anything better to do than sit and make this? https://gyazo.com/e3ffebeaadeb898aecf3f8d993a1980e <<<< You are either a super fucking fan boy or you are jealous! IDK which one but fuck off and leave the thread alone and go back to shit NL and shit 77y (apart from rikrekt). Also double regging is the best thing ever!!! Shame you was out voted on letting double reggers play in RGL :(((((( Your in the minority so pipe down and stop bringing it up every time im mentioned or im going to have to mention the time you begged me and Bagins to join 17e then the 77y so ye fuck off!
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: November 28, 2017, 05:33:10 pm »
I thought if something is golden it's relates to or contains gold. That would in itseld imply success and/or financial wealth. So why has this gypsy named himself it? I guess most pikeys are thieves so probably stole the name from someone else.

Your that guy that begged me to let you join team Ireland. Enough said.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: November 28, 2017, 05:34:58 pm »

so your best comeback is that i asked to join a nation im not apart of nor inclined to want to win with? My god i think youve cracked it lad. You willingly allowed 4 non irish to compete  ::)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: November 28, 2017, 05:36:42 pm »

so your best comeback is that i asked to join a nation im not apart of nor inclined to want to win with? My god i think youve cracked it lad. You willingly allowed 4 non irish to compete  ::)

You claimed you were at least dual citizenship over and over, again went as far to explain your family to me. And I mean really what kind of comeback would I have to you calling me a gypsy it's just honestly a shit insult sorry I don't care it's not hurtful neither is it intelligent.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: November 28, 2017, 05:39:04 pm »
so if etherton is out does that mean I can join team ireland

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: November 28, 2017, 05:41:02 pm »

You claimed you were at least dual citizenship over and over, again went as far to explain your family to me. And I mean really what kind of comeback would I have to you calling me a gypsy it's just honestly a shit insult sorry I don't care it's not hurtful neither is it intelligent.

but you are taking the time to reply, sounds to me like it means something to be called a gypsy. is that too posh for you? It was a very intelligent and witty par and tbh ive been cut up by drivers with more conviction than you have in your responses.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #584 on: November 28, 2017, 05:44:38 pm »
Can all of you pipe the fuck down please! Also Pieter do you have anything better to do than sit and make this? https://gyazo.com/e3ffebeaadeb898aecf3f8d993a1980e <<<< You are either a super fucking fan boy or you are jealous! IDK which one but fuck off and leave the thread alone and go back to shit NL and shit 77y (apart from rikrekt). Also double regging is the best thing ever!!! Shame you was out voted on letting double reggers play in RGL :(((((( Your in the minority so pipe down and stop bringing it up every time im mentioned or im going to have to mention the time you begged me and Bagins to join 17e then the 77y so ye fuck off!

Damn even voluble is putting up some heat now