Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 129069 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #495 on: November 28, 2017, 01:08:52 pm »
Va fan?!

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: November 28, 2017, 01:13:05 pm »
pieter tell me this is a meme

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #497 on: November 28, 2017, 01:13:57 pm »
pieter i wasn't even in the 66th back in NWL, u just can't appreicate a good meme i make :(

also what's that rank thing, we're promoting people that are good at melee what??

Okay you are promoting them because people will otherwise leave cuz they don't feel appreciated enough.
Explains the high number of LCpl and above only way you guys can keep people "active" and in the 66th
not rly, we don't bother with rank ratios so LCpl is the highest enlisted rank and ppl get promoted to it for being active and good at melee - dont see the connection

Right LCpl a rank of which makes you prove worthy of being a NCO is obtained by being good in melee shit Ledgi poo must be terrible at melee, all jokes aside what a bs excuse and it only makes the 66th more of a meme then ever before.
LCpl isn't an NCO prep rank, its a distinguished enlisted
Offcourse it is and 9/11 was done by the sweeds
it's true me and merrox was driving the plane
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #498 on: November 28, 2017, 01:19:12 pm »
omg i got outplayed and outmemed by pieter

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #499 on: November 28, 2017, 01:35:29 pm »
I dont think 66th is a regiment for me is more like a groupfighting team.
how did i miss your offensive post earlier wtf, how did they let a gf team win NWL league 1 last season :o

double post because im cool and mods cant touch me 8)

TBH Fwuffy if ur regiment has more NCO's and CO's then normal rankers well you are in my eyes then a bit of a jock, look at your last vid 66th vs 5th RGL you lot had 20 people playing 13 of them were LCpl or higher.
Now I understand that it's hard on you lot keeping your regiment together especially with rank whores and attention whores which will leave instantly the moment you don't A) Suck there dick for there skill B) reward them with a rank or C) option A and B combined

Unless offcourse the 66th starting Rank is LCpl I could be wrong but I doubt that is the case :)

What a hypocrite, option A is all you do Pieter. Constantly manipulating people with compliments so they will join your regiment. Pretending to be their friend so they will join your pathetic attempts at a 'legacy'. NW means nothing, it baffles me with how obsessed you are with your 'status' among the people in the community. You talk big and shit everywhere, spread your cancer where-ever you go, yet you can barely keep a regiment together yourself. You are the embodiment of what is wrong with this community. Cut the shit, shut the fuck up and just go fucking kill yourself, you pretentious fuck sack.
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: November 28, 2017, 01:36:16 pm »
reported btw

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: November 28, 2017, 01:37:33 pm »
holy shit lewis
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #504 on: November 28, 2017, 02:14:54 pm »
how did i miss your offensive post earlier wtf, how did they let a gf team win NWL league 1 last season :o

TBH Fwuffy if ur regiment has more NCO's and CO's then normal rankers well you are in my eyes then a bit of a jock, look at your last vid 66th vs 5th RGL you lot had 20 people playing 13 of them were LCpl or higher.
Now I understand that it's hard on you lot keeping your regiment together especially with rank whores and attention whores which will leave instantly the moment you don't A) Suck there dick for there skill B) reward them with a rank or C) option A and B combined

Unless offcourse the 66th starting Rank is LCpl I could be wrong but I doubt that is the case :)

What a hypocrite, option A is all you do Pieter. Constantly manipulating people with compliments so they will join your regiment. Pretending to be their friend so they will join your pathetic attempts at a 'legacy'. NW means nothing, it baffles me with how obsessed you are with your 'status' among the people in the community. You talk big and shit everywhere, spread your cancer where-ever you go, yet you can barely keep a regiment together yourself. You are the embodiment of what is wrong with this community. Cut the shit, shut the fuck up and just go fucking kill yourself, you pretentious fuck sack.

Nano don't even start you pathetic donkey, you legit know nothing about me, the regiments I made or anything in general as you are just a low ball dick sucker who loves to hear himself speak, if anyone here cares about how people look at themselves it's you.
So do what you always have done, stay quiet and irrelevant you piece of shit kid.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: November 28, 2017, 02:22:31 pm »
hes got a point there nano

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
« Reply #506 on: November 28, 2017, 02:24:39 pm »

Nano don't even start you pathetic donkey, you legit know nothing about me, the regiments I made or anything in general as you are just a low ball dick sucker who loves to hear himself speak, if anyone here cares about how people look at themselves it's you.
So do what you always have done, stay quiet and irrelevant you piece of shit kid.

Nice :^)
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #507 on: November 28, 2017, 02:30:04 pm »
pieter i wasn't even in the 66th back in NWL, u just can't appreicate a good meme i make :(

also what's that rank thing, we're promoting people that are good at melee what??

Okay you are promoting them because people will otherwise leave cuz they don't feel appreciated enough.
Explains the high number of LCpl and above only way you guys can keep people "active" and in the 66th
not rly, we don't bother with rank ratios so LCpl is the highest enlisted rank and ppl get promoted to it for being active and good at melee - dont see the connection

Right LCpl a rank of which makes you prove worthy of being a NCO is obtained by being good in melee shit Ledgi poo must be terrible at melee, all jokes aside what a bs excuse and it only makes the 66th more of a meme then ever before.
LCpl isn't an NCO prep rank, its a distinguished enlisted
Offcourse it is and 9/11 was done by the sweeds

Now what's the point of you giving a shit now? Afaik the only regiment that was strict about ranks ratio and LCpls was the fucking 91st.

In any other regiment I've been to lcpl was just the highest enlisted rank with no special meaning at all.

Are you on your period or what's the point of you starting this unnecessary shit fest????? lemao
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #508 on: November 28, 2017, 02:30:21 pm »
Thanks  8)

@Kore I like bashing when I am bored you do know that

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #509 on: November 28, 2017, 03:38:53 pm »
Pieter rank means fucking nothing in this age of NW like it used to and nobody gives a god damn fucking shit about it so I don't know why you care so fucking much, heck I will demote myself to rct if you want me to prove my fucking point as long as I can play under the 66th banner. The only reason I take "Sjt" and NCO title is so I can recieve admin on the fucking servers and help with the organisation of setting up matches etc beacause I just enjoy it nothing more. As nano said you yourself are such a fucking hypocrite, you yourself went as far to give people admin on the gf server to get them into your petty regiment and before you say "Oh Golden but you left the 17e because I didn't give you ESO, you rank whore etc etc" I left the 17e becuase I wanted to help you guys out more offer my NCO help since NCO still meant something back then because I enjoy it instead you gave it to Aximus so you could soldify his place in the regiment despite him having no previous NCO experience you are just such a fucking joke seriously, just get the fuck off fse and get a fucking life you utter moron.

TLDR: No one gives a fuck about rank in this regiment and doesn't mean shit anymore it's about the team and we are all equals here so fuck off.