A. Teams and League Structure
1. Teams start with 100 Shekels which are used to bid/buy, trade, and loan players
a. Shekels can be carried over from the draft phase to the main playing phase
b. Shekels are gained inversely proportional to your week rank (Rank*3)(1st get 3, 2nd gets 6, etc.)
2. There are probably going to be 6
people drafted per team with 4
starting teams; any people left over from the draft are subject to become free agents
a. Free agents that a team wishes to be buy are subject to a 2 day bidding period after the nomination
3. Teams have to have at least 5 permanent players on their roster at any time
a. This figure does not factor in loaned players
1. Players have to registered for the draft before (Date)
a. Any players that register after that date are free agents
2. The Auction Draft will last 3 rounds with all players being randomly assigned a position in the draft; once the first (Amount of teams*3 players)
players are nominated, a "Snake" Draft will commence
a. In the Auction Draft, captain's nomination order will be randomly assigned
- Any captains
b. In the "Snake" Draft, the captain with the least amount of players will pick until he equal to the second ammount etc.
- If tied, the captain with the greater Shekel count goes first
1. Required Game Settings
- Capture limit set to none
- Time limit set to 10 minutes
- Acceleration set to 100%
- Top speed set to 100%
- Bounciness set to 100%
- Player respawn time set to "3 seconds"
- Boost respawn time set to "10 seconds"
- Bomb respawn time set to "30 seconds"
- Powerup respawn time set to "1 minute"
- Powerup delay set to "1 minute" or "60 seconds"
2. Each match consists of two 10 minute halves. Teams play one half on Server A, then one half on Server B
a. If no server is able to be decided upon, use this chart determine what server the games are played on: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/180CWyXdge418MWPJW0BpZxUp-38vSh8qikMtcT-CwWU/edit#gid=0
b. Both captains should screenshot the end result of each half in case of disputes
c. If the Score is tied at the end of the 2
d. Wins are worth 3 points, Ties are worth 1 point and Losses 0 points.
3. Teams must be able to field four players for every half. If a team is unable to substitute in order to field four players at any point in the match, they shall be in danger of forfeiting that game. If this cannot be accomplished the game should be completed as normal and a determination on the game’s status shall be made by the admin
4. Time and dates for matches are agreed upon by both parties
1. The top two teams will compete in a final
a. The match will be best of three 10 minute halves. Teams play one half on Server A, then one half on Server B, and then the final half on Server A