Author Topic: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5  (Read 65699 times)

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Twitch.tv/chriseb1978 - Youtube.com/Chriseh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e Col
  • Side: Union
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 7)
« Reply #1905 on: January 14, 2018, 01:56:12 pm »
Dan as much as I know you dislike me. Please don't bring my anime wife's into it, they had nothing to do with it you monster...

Anyways how are you right? All you had to do was ask them how many they were going to bring before you went to the RGL server... Not call 25-30 people on then complain when they sit spec.

Offline Wursti

• Major
  • #2 most hated person in NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wursti
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1906 on: January 14, 2018, 01:58:54 pm »
hellu no beef plez :(

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
« Reply #1907 on: January 14, 2018, 02:00:47 pm »
Dan, have you not realized that literally nobody fucking cares about your opinion here? You were wrong now stop trying to attack people.

inb4 dandaman plays the victimised jew card
>tfw you have no logical argument to make, so you pull the jew-hater card.

That literally makes no sense whatsoever within this context.

Online John Price

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: January 14, 2018, 02:05:26 pm »
Gotta hand it to Dan though, even if he is a retard, he always manages to band this broken community together in pure hatred against the jews him.

Offline Daniel Carrick

• Brigadier General
  • 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1909 on: January 14, 2018, 02:10:31 pm »
You clearly can't read if you can't understand the phrases I wrote. Are you so inbred that you have no eyes then? If there is one person to make a logical argument then it would be Eddie. He is one of the few people that had a big influence in the competitive scene unlike you and your terrible excuses for regiments. Why do you say you don't give a shit when you come here insulting everyone when they are criticizing you? You live in your own damn fantasy world.
"scene"
You actually need to realize this is a game, in a few years all of your hours put into this will be worth nothing, much like your salt. I enjoy using this forum because of how sensetive people are here, from what I see the lowest common denominator make up the vast majority of NW's players(obviously you are included in that cest pool). Eddie can be the best player in this game for all I care, his arguments are childish much like he is.

Gotta hand it to Dan though, even if he is a retard, he always manages to band this broken community together in pure hatred against the jews him.
Thats a very presumtuous statement from Mr. "How many times can I disband the same regiment". You need to stop acting like a teenager and treat this like a videogame, the scummy tactic of bringing only 15 to matches to tryhard to win has been around since the Spartans, only now however has this become "the norm".

Offline DXPE FUKURO

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: January 14, 2018, 02:15:59 pm »
You call others sensitive whilst the smallest criticism they throw here at you you begin to insult and trash talk about everyone. L fucking mao.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions | EIC Referee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e | Fus | Heinrich
« Reply #1911 on: January 14, 2018, 02:17:10 pm »
Its what alot of Regiments do bring 15 best to a competitive groupfighting league. Why would a Regiment with over 200 members bring a bunch of new players to a competitive league just to let them down on not attempting to win + In the end its their choice whether they bring 15. You can't complain because you brought 10 more and justb ecause they have over 200 players in the Regiment that you expect to see 30 people at one RGL match to satisfy your needs.

Online John Price

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: January 14, 2018, 02:18:29 pm »
"Since the Spartans" Its been around since long before their creation. You would know that if you weren't stuck on cracked NW wouldn't you?

You can make as many insults towards my regiment and the players as you like, but I take full confidence in that none of them would ever be stupid enough to go near your joke existence. Also its soon to be 3 years since our reform in 2015, longer than your regiments combined isn't it?

(Shhh we were on break in November not disbanded!!! :'()

Its what alot of Regiments do bring 15 best to a competitive groupfighting league. Why would a Regiment with over 200 members bring a bunch of new players to a competitive league just to let them down on not attempting to win
This. I have a seperate steam group for GF's, why would I ever want to bring 40 people who can't block when I can bring 15 who can? Its just not fun for anyone involved. Not for the people losing, nor for the people winning. Except Dan by the looks of it, has 5th even got more than like 4 rounds against any reg in RGL?

Offline DXPE FUKURO

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: January 14, 2018, 02:20:51 pm »
Dan to make it simple for you.

Would you eat 100 bad cookies, when you have 15 delicious ones? That's the same what happened here. I hope this explanation for children can help you understand it better.

Offline domba

• Sergeant Major
  • ✠Deus Vult✠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Cad_Chriseh
« Reply #1914 on: January 14, 2018, 02:25:52 pm »

Would you eat 100 bad cookies, when you have 15 delicious ones? That's the same what happened here. I hope this explanation for children can help you understand it better.
quick maths

Online John Price

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: January 14, 2018, 02:26:14 pm »

quick maths
SKRRT

Offline DXPE FUKURO

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: January 14, 2018, 02:26:22 pm »
Skrrrrrrrrahhhh

Offline domba

• Sergeant Major
  • ✠Deus Vult✠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_Cad_Chriseh
« Reply #1917 on: January 14, 2018, 02:32:20 pm »

quick maths
SKRRT
extra dip

Offline DXPE FUKURO

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: January 14, 2018, 02:33:28 pm »
Man's not hot.

Offline Daniel Carrick

• Brigadier General
  • 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: January 14, 2018, 02:39:13 pm »
I really hope one day you realize how special you are being, your anaolgies make no sense. You love to resort to personal insults when you realize your argument has fallacies.