Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 220954 times)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 1)
« Reply #1005 on: November 12, 2017, 08:53:46 pm »
77y  20-1  8th

gg got promoted to Cvl for good ref
calm and cool match to ref gg lads and gl for the next! (give me my cav company please)

Spoiler
[close]
GG to the 77y, We should have done better but what can you do against someone so strong :P

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: November 12, 2017, 10:03:32 pm »
72nd  20-9  33rd

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1007 on: November 12, 2017, 10:53:17 pm »
Who against Who: 72nd vs 1pp
Date: Nov. 19th
Time: 7 GMT
Referee (If chosen): me

Offline DzikiDziku

• Sergeant
  • "Dave"
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #1008 on: November 12, 2017, 11:03:32 pm »
Today RGL match K-KA vs 49th.

Offline Johnny Joestar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 50th_General_Johnny_Joestar
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1009 on: November 13, 2017, 12:02:14 am »

Well, first of all you see our pings and still have the nerve to say things like "they are thrash" which is disappointing. Even though we also have a server we agree to play on EU servers because that is an EU league. My guys are not "thrash" like you claim when they play with reasonable pings like you do. It is unknown if we would win if the groupfighting was in our server but I'm sure it would not end 20 against 0 because you would have higher pings and would not perform THAT good. Second, I'm leading a humble regiment just to play and have fun with my guys. Most of them dont even have a hundred hours in Warband so I am participating in the league for them to gain experience, not to win the league. The wording in the video did not please me because of that. Third, at the parts where was not shown in the video, all chat was covered with provocative sentences like "remove kebab" and even worse. I tried my best to keep my guys out of the chat because we are a very friendly and kind regiment I even had to say things like "don't read the chat" but it is not fair to be honest. Yes you were winning in the match but no you don't have the right to humiliate my guys in all chat. That is all for now, I hope other regiments also read this message, empathize with us and try to be careful about their wordings (especially if they are recording a video and sharing it with the whole world) so that they do not insult a regiment whose people are doing their best under harsh conditions.

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #1010 on: November 13, 2017, 12:25:10 am »

Spoiler
     Well, first of all you see our pings and still have the nerve to say things like "they are thrash" which is disappointing. Even though we also have a server we agree to play on EU servers because that is an EU league. My guys are not "thrash" like you claim when they play with reasonable pings like you do. It is unknown if we would win if the groupfighting was in our server but I'm sure it would not end 20 against 0 because you would have higher pings and would not perform THAT good. Second, I'm leading a humble regiment just to play and have fun with my guys. Most of them dont even have a hundred hours in Warband so I am participating in the league for them to gain experience, not to win the league. The wording in the video did not please me because of that. Third, at the parts where was not shown in the video, all chat was covered with provocative sentences like "remove kebab" and even worse. I tried my best to keep my guys out of the chat because we are a very friendly and kind regiment I even had to say things like "don't read the chat" but it is not fair to be honest. Yes you were winning in the match but no you don't have the right to humiliate my guys in all chat. That is all for now, I hope other regiments also read this message, empathize with us and try to be careful about their wordings (especially if they are recording a video and sharing it with the whole world) so that they do not insult a regiment whose people are doing their best under harsh conditions.
[close]
[/spoiler]

I tottaly agree on most points, you shouldnt release vids of matches with this much trashtalk towards the enemy team, edit the sound out if this happens.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: November 13, 2017, 12:30:21 am »
You are an NA regiment signing up to EU leagues fighting the best of NW. Fuck right off please.

Bringing up ping when you knew full well how it was going to be.

If you can't handle it don't sign up. Would be worse in NA.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Johnny Joestar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: November 13, 2017, 12:36:36 am »
You are an NA regiment signing up to EU leagues fighting the best of NW. Fuck right off please.

We are not a NA regiment, you should get your facts straight before you insult someone in a public place.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #1013 on: November 13, 2017, 12:39:41 am »

u triggered lol. as they said they are not playing for win. they just want respect if you read whole the text his typed you can get answers of the whole questions you didn't ask

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1014 on: November 13, 2017, 12:42:31 am »

Spoiler
[close]
[/spoiler]

I tottaly agree on most points, you shouldnt release vids of matches with this much trashtalk towards the enemy team, edit the sound out if this happens.

oh boy the ''best NL'' player is stepping up to the plate.

Edit: kinda being a hypocrite here as you trash talk others as well on the forums or behind the back of people.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 12:45:25 am by pieter »

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1015 on: November 13, 2017, 12:45:36 am »

Theres a 49th on NA, but this one is Turkish, gg

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #1016 on: November 13, 2017, 12:47:37 am »
77y  20-1  8th

gg got promoted to Cvl for good ref
calm and cool match to ref gg lads and gl for the next! (give me my cav company please)

Spoiler
[close]
GG to the 77y, We should have done better but what can you do against someone so strong :P

The rust dont help either  ::)

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #1017 on: November 13, 2017, 01:27:33 am »
Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

[/quote]

oh boy the ''best NL'' player is stepping up to the plate.

Edit: kinda being a hypocrite here as you trash talk others as well on the forums or behind the back of people.
[/quote][/spoiler]

Why you always responsing cancer, as well as i dont thrash talk m8, just bc i said i can almost beat every NL player, isnt any meaning of me thrashtalking, pls go back to you’re cave and just dont reply on shit you dont know.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:28:39 am by Skittykiller »

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #1018 on: November 13, 2017, 01:54:55 am »

turk ping is not an excuse

Offline Johnny Joestar

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: November 13, 2017, 02:01:45 am »
turk ping is not an excuse

Well, if you re-read the message carefully you could see the main point of the message was not about losing the match.