Some of my thoughts
1. You should fix pokes on a naked player - it is so annoying when you are attacking sailors and you poke them more times than when you are attacking let's say a foot guards
2. I don't know if you can make it, but as a texture modder, i say you should make things easier, i mean every austrian hat is in one freaking dds, so you can basically kill long long hours of work with one single accidental saving after a bad move, i know, i know, i make backups, but if you make this possible and toggleable ("Do you want to allow seperated textures?" and then "Yes" or "No") life'd be easier.
3. Bagpipers - the music you can play with bagpipes only, the original versions of them have drums, so if you can make it, you should make them all for both pipers and drummers.
4. If it depends on you and not the basic warband engine, should make the scene edit mode more stable, automatic saving and undo for ground elevation and ground texture things.
5. Import props from Native so map makers can fool around with more things without having to make another module for the community who will play their scenes.
6. Destructible rocks, so artillery cannot fire through them (with round shot)