Greetings to all, and welcome to a new weekly Tuesday Bello Civili events, hosted by the 1st Reddit Brigade!
Tuesday Roman Civil War Event
The Event will be weekly Tuesdays at 9 PM EDT/EST
. Contact on teamspeak at ts.redditbrigade.com
Password will be given out shortly before the event on the brigade teamspeak.
We're looking to build a fun event, lasting about an hour to an hour and a half. This event is centered on coordinated maneuvering, cooperation, and fair play. Rules are subject to update and change as we determine what works best.
1. Regiments/Clans/Groups must remain together, Rambo-ing is not allowed. Groups of 2 or less should find another line if possible.
2. No double shielding. Picking up a shield when one breaks is fine.
3. When 3 people remain on a team, combat rules no longer apply. (Rambo ok)
4. Keep the chat clean - we do not allow slurs, homophobia, etc. Edge lords WILL be removed.
5. Do not disrespect attending groups. A little friendly back and forth is fine, directed abuse is not.
6. Sign ups for auxiliary/cavalry/artillery will be done on this forum thread, sign ups beginning Monday the week of the battle. First come, first served. Regiments can request these roles every week - in the interest of fun and community, roles may be offered to groups that have not had a chance to try them.
1. Infantry regiments may be any of the infantry units on a faction, with the exception of specialties (praetorian, assassin, etc).
2. Base Infantry class should be used.
3. 2 noncoms and an officer per line. (They may take Optio/Centurion)
4. Infantry must march together - they may use any formations they wish, as long as they remain cohesive. Charging cross map is not allowed.
1. Regiments are allowed 1 Skirmisher per 5 regular troops (rounded down).
2. Any ranged unit is allowed.
3. No fire arrows.
Now with more fire arrows!
4. Maximum skirmisher numbers will be set per session, depending on attendance.
5. Skirmishers must remain with their lines. They do not have to remain tightly spaced.
5. 3 or more skirmishers may maneuver independent of the line to allow for screening and flanking.
1. Cavalry will be requested in forum. First Come, first served. (Sign ups begin Monday for that week's battle).
2. 5 cavalry minimum, capped at 10. Numbers will be altered at the discretion of the admins.
3. Cavalry must attack together, in the same general area.
4. Last cavalry on horseback must immediately charge or dismount and join a friendly line.
1. Sign ups for artillery will be on forum. First come, first serve.
2. 2 artillery pieces maximum.
3. Guard infantry are allowed for the artillery. They must remain near the artillery, and may fight out of formation if they wish. If they choose to move away, they must follow regular infantry rules.
4. Guard infantry are allowed skirmishers, same rules as regular line.
5. Artillery is allowed 1 engineer.
Fortifcation Defense Round
1. Round set for 10 minutes.
2. One team set to defend.
3. Defending team is allowed to set up fortifications at or very near their spawn.
4. 250 build points allocated.
5. Team has 3 minutes to set up defenses.
6. After 3 minutes, attacking team may leave spawn, advance and assault fortifications.
7. Attackers may bring one artillery piece.
7. Defenders win if any remain at the end of the round.
8. Defenders must remain in or near fortifiations - no running to draw down the clock.
Sign ups for the event, and for weekly Cavalry / Artillery signups should be in this format:
Steam Name / Contact info of leader
We'll see you on the battlefield!