Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 141084 times)

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
your video game clan is inferior to my video game clan, i can also defeat you in a virtual 1 v 1 bayonet fight 7 times without dying. how do you feel about that?
The Myth, The Legend

Offline purplishdragon

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey pussy are you still there?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
your video game clan is inferior to my video game clan, i can also defeat you in a virtual 1 v 1 bayonet fight 7 times without dying. how do you feel about that?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Define bandwagon pls

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
Define bandwagon pls
any regiment that can beat the 30th consistently
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
It's just an NA thing Nero, they like to cause and create trouble and arguments when there is no need for it. Kek.

Good job getting to the final lads, I will be there. Just really needed that break from NW. Felt like Asian every 3-4 months!

Define bandwagon pls
I would have tried but I got kicked from NAPL!
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
but windflower is in 17e? thinkingemoji

8) 8)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
tfw when you get exposed as a retard and decide to double down

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
but windflower is in 17e? thinkingemoji

8) 8)
I didn't join the 17e by choice, but I'm loyal to the soil so I still play with them.
Also my point wasn't the competitiveness of the regiments but the actual developing of them.

Define bandwagon pls
so the LG and 3e,

wow!!

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
ohoksozfriend

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

pretty bad tbh.

Spoiler
Not really

Just means that they don't really want to interact with eachother at all outside of events.

Usually groups of friends will often stay on because they want to interact with eachother further.

It doesn't have any correlation to how long people have played the game or if they are a bandwagon group(although kinda for that one). People who tire of the game but want to continue interacting with friends will ask others if they want to play a different game or "what do you want to do now?"

not really

some people actually have to leave and can't play computer games all day. people go to different teamspeaks or discords with other friends (of which some are 3e) and play games there; or people like to play games by themselves and be quiet. Some stay on if they want to. Like I said, they do what they want...we are all big boys now.
And the 30th has those people too, but we still have a community of people that enjoy playing games together until 1am+. Stop denying that your core community is smaller and shittier than what it should be.
you are really taking this muh bandwagon thing to the next level, just because your regiment is shit doesnt mean you have to come call our regiments' community shit
I wouldn't call winning NAPL and coming 3rd this season being shit but okay. It's clear that there's 2 regiments that harbor most of the competitive community so I wouldn't brag about your epeen when you're struggling to keep one against the LG. But regardless what you said doesn't make my statement any less true.

Does that mean LG isn't a bandwagon cause we almost always have 12-15 people on ts before and after events and during various times in the day! Yay!
shut up
[close]

No, leaving TS after a linebattle isn't an indication of a bandwagon reg, Wastes comment pretty much highlights the ridiculousness of that statement. It's also not a lack of interest in interacting w/ each other, there's a lot of different reasons people dc after events, like personally I tend to eat dinner after event time, so that's what I go do, and I'm sure other people have things to do after events too. Some nights we have 10+ people in TS gaming together until really late, some nights we don't. It's really not a big deal or indicative of anything.

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie

im a loser i shouldnt have come back

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
tfw when you get exposed as a retard and decide to double down
that feel when when  :o
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

pretty bad tbh.

Spoiler
Not really

Just means that they don't really want to interact with eachother at all outside of events.

Usually groups of friends will often stay on because they want to interact with eachother further.

It doesn't have any correlation to how long people have played the game or if they are a bandwagon group(although kinda for that one). People who tire of the game but want to continue interacting with friends will ask others if they want to play a different game or "what do you want to do now?"

not really

some people actually have to leave and can't play computer games all day. people go to different teamspeaks or discords with other friends (of which some are 3e) and play games there; or people like to play games by themselves and be quiet. Some stay on if they want to. Like I said, they do what they want...we are all big boys now.
And the 30th has those people too, but we still have a community of people that enjoy playing games together until 1am+. Stop denying that your core community is smaller and shittier than what it should be.
you are really taking this muh bandwagon thing to the next level, just because your regiment is shit doesnt mean you have to come call our regiments' community shit
I wouldn't call winning NAPL and coming 3rd this season being shit but okay. It's clear that there's 2 regiments that harbor most of the competitive community so I wouldn't brag about your epeen when you're struggling to keep one against the LG. But regardless what you said doesn't make my statement any less true.

Does that mean LG isn't a bandwagon cause we almost always have 12-15 people on ts before and after events and during various times in the day! Yay!
shut up
[close]

No, leaving TS after a linebattle isn't an indication of a bandwagon reg, Wastes comment pretty much highlights the ridiculousness of that statement. It's also not a lack of interest in interacting w/ each other, there's a lot of different reasons people dc after events, like personally I tend to eat dinner after event time, so that's what I go do, and I'm sure other people have things to do after events too. Some nights we have 10+ people in TS gaming together until really late, some nights we don't. It's really not a big deal or indicative of anything.
tl;don't read
I believe mass leaving after a linebattle can be an indication of a bandwagon regiment. The LG's stems from 2 smaller communities that make up their regiment, so it's not surprising to see intermingling in a large wagon like that. People who do bandwagon, generally play for these regiments because they just care about winning in the game and being the best, not about developing friendships, and so there's nothing for them after events. Everybody has different reasons for leaving after events in every regiment etc etc. People will leave after events with us, but very rarely do I see mass disconnects after events in the 30th but maybe we just have a good community.
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile

pretty bad tbh.

Spoiler
Not really

not really

shut up
[close]

tl;don't read
I believe mass leaving after a linebattle can be an indication of a bandwagon regiment. The LG's stems from 2 smaller communities that make up their regiment, so it's not surprising to see intermingling in a large wagon like that. People who do bandwagon, generally play for these regiments because they just care about winning in the game and being the best, not about developing friendships, and so there's nothing for them after events. Everybody has different reasons for leaving after events in every regiment etc etc. People will leave after events with us, but very rarely do I see mass disconnects after events in the 30th but maybe we just have a good community.
[close]

i wouldn't leave a teamspeak if you were there

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
If one screenshoot which was just supposed to be funny causes that much arguing and drama then I'd better go and remove it as it simply ai'nt worth your time boys.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.