Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 141531 times)

|Viper|

Vetro, or should I say Viper? Or Cobra? Or Soar?, stop trying to be relevant here. No one wants you so piss off
Lets all be relevant over the internet guys! come on lets do it NW means so much. That's all you say Liquid get something new pussy.

More names than that btw

Even some 3eVolt members said they didn't know I had a mic you lying bitch boy
You try so hard to be something in this community when even you know you will never amount to anything in your pitiful life. Shakin my damn head vetro. When will you learn child?
I know I don't ever want to be something in this community such as you sitting on my PC all day playing NW fuck no. "Child" aren't you 16 too LOL

|Viper|

Targets that only thing he has on me English kek.

This is now your 3rd time failing to answer my question how old are you.

"Brainless"

While your sentence barely makes sense, I wasn't actually targetting your english but more the complete absence from your side to comprehend the word(s) you're using

What makes you think I'm going to anwser you? All you need to know is that I'm older than you, but that doesn't matter too much in the current situation as a disabled monkey would still manage to make more sense than you do
You're 21 and you play video games all day you're a sad shit I feel sorry for you LOL!

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
That's your best? Like really? That's all you can come up with?
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

|Viper|

All you came up with me is im a child? when you're 21 and still playing video games   ??? ???

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
At least Matt and Bill attempt to be humorous with their shit talk. You get called irrelevant once and lose the meager amount of composure you have and resort to name calling and personal attacks. You repeat the same insults thinking they mean anything while crawling into your safe space. Only someone with the mindset of a toddler responds the way you do and you wonder why not a single person in this community respects you.

Please go back to 2nd grade and learn some kind of sentence structure, It's giving me a migraine to read your autistic text
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:24:38 am by LiquidSkorpion »

|Viper|

At least Matt and Bill attempt to be humorous with their shit talk. You get called irrelevant once and lose the meager amount of composure you have and resort to name calling and personal attacks. Only someone with the mindset of a toddler responds the way you do and you wonder why not a single person in this community respects you
Why? hmmm maybe because I don't care about being a somebody on a 6 year old game because I don't live in my moms basement playing NW all day Liquid.

"Lets be relevant on NW guys" are you serious LMAO the fucking fact that you even try to be relevant on this game is just pitiful like are you kidding LOL !
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:25:22 am by Vɇŧɍø »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
We're getting to this point where you can no longer even understand what I’m telling you which leads me to think you're actually literally mentally challenged

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
We're getting to this point where you can no longer even understand what I’m telling you which leads me to think you're actually literally mentally challenged
We've eventually come to the same conclusion. Something isn't right about him

|Viper|

Good you've finally came up with some more bullshit you can't backup. The fact Liquid wants to be relevant on NW and the fact Tardet wants to be a 21 y/o playing video games doesn't make sense to me fully  ???

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
All you came up with me is im a child? when you're 21 and still playing video games   ??? ???
>implying it's bad to play videogames when you're 21
>at least he will be able to afford videogames at 21
>welfare won't get you anywhere "car salesman's son"

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Let me begin here

To everyone that was curious about me removing them and leaving the 3eVolt along with the 79th.

I have decided to quit the game once more due to lack of interest in the game and the toxicity in this community.

NW is now 6 years old and I have decided I must have new games and activities in my life rather than NW. I am known as a very cancerous person in the community (Mostly NA) but now I will be playing CSGO mainly and maybe some other fun games. I'm going to try and focus more on real life situations too.

Hopefully you understand.

PS. I am also stopping my Thread/Teamspeak Forum Page so please stop asking me to make you them.

Kindest regards,
VetroG~
Viper

I bet you're shit at CS too, will end-up getting caught for cheating by the end of this month and will attempt another come-back on NW

|Viper|

Let me begin here

To everyone that was curious about me removing them and leaving the 3eVolt along with the 79th.

I have decided to quit the game once more due to lack of interest in the game and the toxicity in this community.

NW is now 6 years old and I have decided I must have new games and activities in my life rather than NW. I am known as a very cancerous person in the community (Mostly NA) but now I will be playing CSGO mainly and maybe some other fun games. I'm going to try and focus more on real life situations too.

Hopefully you understand.

PS. I am also stopping my Thread/Teamspeak Forum Page so please stop asking me to make you them.

Kindest regards,
VetroG~
Viper

I bet you're shit at CS too, will end-up getting caught for cheating by the end of this month and will attempt another come-back on NW
Good observation but you don't know if im good or bad come on man bring something up that's actually proof-able, is that really all you have "you're shit at cs"
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:33:50 am by Vɇŧɍø »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
Like your severe autism? I don't need to bring it up, everyone can see it spreading through each post you make
« Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 04:09:49 am by Tardet »

|Viper|

Like your severe autism? I don't need bring it up, everyone can see it spreading through each post you make
You wouldn't have to see it if you didn't talk to me  :)

Again bring something up proof-able

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
When you say you "retire", the whole point is not to start another shit posting war. Also retiring from a game such as NW is gay.